Psychic reading confusion....

oh my god britt that chart looks fab lets hope them temps stay up there!!

fingers crossed them tests get darker...looks like we have our next bfp:wohoo:

jeffsar nearly time for the fruit to change not sure whats next

erin where did you get the ruby reading from?

hows things going with ur diet ebony and do you think you got things covered for the month?

hi eve123 that tea leaf reading sounds brill lets hope it right!!

i really hope it does stay high, i dont want to get my hopes up about the test cos surely it shouldnt dissapear, but its strange that i have never noticed it do it before. But we will see when i get my first response.

how are you? how long until ovulation? do you roughly know when it is coming? xx

when will you get ur frers?

i shud be o by next weekend,i can usually tell cos i get quite strong pains,i am temping this month so i kno for sure

well i ordered them yesterday so hopefully tomorrow if not monday so hopefully should defo show by then if i am. i just cant imagine it being positive suppose i will never believe really lol.

it goes so fast doesnt it, AFa arrives and you think long wait again then ovulation comes so fast and your in 2ww again good luck!! xx

i kno what you mean but i dont mind the first few weeks leading up to o cos like u said they go so fast,its the tww i hate when there is nothing left to do but wait!!

will you be able to hold out till monday if they dont arrive tomorrow?
it would drive me crazy lol

i've got my finger firmly crossed!!

oh my god britt that chart looks fab lets hope them temps stay up there!!

fingers crossed them tests get darker...looks like we have our next bfp:wohoo:

jeffsar nearly time for the fruit to change not sure whats next

erin where did you get the ruby reading from?

hows things going with ur diet ebony and do you think you got things covered for the month?

hi eve123 that tea leaf reading sounds brill lets hope it right!!

i really hope it does stay high, i dont want to get my hopes up about the test cos surely it shouldnt dissapear, but its strange that i have never noticed it do it before. But we will see when i get my first response.

how are you? how long until ovulation? do you roughly know when it is coming? xx

when will you get ur frers?

i shud be o by next weekend,i can usually tell cos i get quite strong pains,i am temping this month so i kno for sure

well i ordered them yesterday so hopefully tomorrow if not monday so hopefully should defo show by then if i am. i just cant imagine it being positive suppose i will never believe really lol.

it goes so fast doesnt it, AFa arrives and you think long wait again then ovulation comes so fast and your in 2ww again good luck!! xx

i kno what you mean but i dont mind the first few weeks leading up to o cos like u said they go so fast,its the tww i hate when there is nothing left to do but wait!!

will you be able to hold out till monday if they dont arrive tomorrow?
it would drive me crazy lol

i've got my finger firmly crossed!!

oh no defo not lol i have 6 cheapies left i will still be doing them every morning lol, i cant help it. i have 2 clear blue digs but i dont want to use them cos they arent as sensitive i just wanted them to confirm when i see i line. I was so tempted to do one of them though this morning lol

x

i got a pg1-2 wks on the digi the day after af was late,i wouldnt do them any earlier cos they are too expensive to waste!

i got a pg1-2 wks on the digi the day after af was late,i wouldnt do them any earlier cos they are too expensive to waste!

oh right, i know i darent use it then get a negative and think bugger i should have waited lol i did that with another pack of them.

i cant wait for us all to get our BFP then we can start a new thread in the 1st forum for us lot. cos they wont put this in cos it is in the discussions part isnt it. x

dont think we'll be able to move it we'll just have to start a new 1,the psychically confused mums or something like that lol

dont think we'll be able to move it we'll just have to start a new 1,the psychically confused mums or something like that lol

yes good idea!! we will start that once we all get our BFP. which will be this cycle for us all!! xx

i hope so,anyway i'm off now time to eat and get ready for work catch you later x

hi Britt!!!

how've you been?

i can't believe you may have your BFP, i need to see your test!!!!! i have the best line eyes, if it's there i will spot it!!

x

hi Britt!!!

how've you been?

i can't believe you may have your BFP, i need to see your test!!!!! i have the best line eyes, if it's there i will spot it!!

x

im fine thank you, i am just sooo hoping my BFP is on its way, i am just unsure if it is or not cos now i dont think i can see it but there is defo a pink line there for a bit, and i have never noticed it before and i always watch them i will try and get a photo later of it for you. At the min u suppose i have to take it as a negative but hoping it isnt lol

How are you? x

i'm good thanks, really tired!
actually, i am in a good mood as hubby just surprised me by booking us a holiday! he was so sweet, he even called my MW and asked about flying etc. before he did it! he said he thought we should have some time away with Taylor before his life changes in September, so we are off to Tenerife in April!

i really think it will be, it's all looking good - could be why you feel bloated too? i can't wait for you to test again!!!! go get a SD or asda test - they are super early x

i'm good thanks, really tired!
actually, i am in a good mood as hubby just surprised me by booking us a holiday! he was so sweet, he even called my MW and asked about flying etc. before he did it! he said he thought we should have some time away with Taylor before his life changes in September, so we are off to Tenerife in April!

i really think it will be, it's all looking good - could be why you feel bloated too? i can't wait for you to test again!!!! go get a SD or asda test - they are super early x

ahh thats really sweet, and something else to look forward to aswell!

god i hope so, its hard to believe though that i might be getting a positive lol i know it is gonna come soon cos we are trying but i never imagine it coming lol x

it will come soon hun, and hopefully today or tomorrow!! I test from 4dpo with IC's and by 7dpo i was convinced i saw a line but no-one else could see it! but 8dpo on SD test it was there but a squinter, then 9dpo, bam, def BFP! if you are seeing lines chancs are you are right - mine disappeared off the early tests too.

OMG - i need you to test again!!!!!!! x

it will come soon hun, and hopefully today or tomorrow!! I test from 4dpo with IC's and by 7dpo i was convinced i saw a line but no-one else could see it! but 8dpo on SD test it was there but a squinter, then 9dpo, bam, def BFP! if you are seeing lines chancs are you are right - mine disappeared off the early tests too.

OMG - i need you to test again!!!!!!! x

did they really?? you are making me really think they are now there is defo 2 lines then 1 fades off. I have 2 digitals but i dont want to do one if it is too early and waste them, but i am so tempted to do one tomorrow morning now. I have ordered some first response tests but i dont think they will come until monday tbh x

digi's are not sensitive enough - don't watse til after af due. honestly, if you have an asda near you theres are sensitive to 10miu and are £3.50 for two tests.

i am such a poas addict, i love persuading others to be as well, haha!! x

digi's are not sensitive enough - don't watse til after af due. honestly, if you have an asda near you theres are sensitive to 10miu and are £3.50 for two tests.

i am such a poas addict, i love persuading others to be as well, haha!! x

i think i might have to go and buy some, you have made me excited now you said that about yours fading off as well. Now when i look i dont know if i can see it all but i will let you have a look x

i have added another one now as well

Attachments

• P1020766.jpg
    P1020766.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 12
i see a shadow!; just can't tell if it has colour in it........
i say try get a more sensitive test!

ooooh, fx'd for you hun!! x

i see a shadow!; just can't tell if it has colour in it........
i say try get a more sensitive test!

ooooh, fx'd for you hun!! x

can you see at the bottom were there is a bit of pink? well thats were the line ran all the way up before but now only the dot at the bottom. I wish i could get out to get another test!! but if i cant i will test again in the morning anyway and see how it goes. x

yeah, i see that! these tests are just so hit and miss - mine weren't showing proper lines until after af this time. hun, i have everythin crossed for you!

well, i have had some awful news, my bump buddy embo has lost her baby:cry:
i can't beleive it - we met on here last time around and both went through exactly the same, she lost her bubs right beofre me in Sept. it just feels like it is all happening again :nope:

yeah, i see that! these tests are just so hit and miss - mine weren't showing proper lines until after af this time. hun, i have everythin crossed for you!

well, i have had some awful news, my bump buddy embo has lost her baby:cry:
i can't beleive it - we met on here last time around and both went through exactly the same, she lost her bubs right beofre me in Sept. it just feels like it is all happening again :nope:

ahh thats horrible, bet she is devastated i really feel for her must be one of the hardest things, but dont think like that you will be fine, and dont get upset cos you need to keep strong and positive for your little bub just because it isnt her time doesnt mean it cant be yours :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->