Psychic reading confusion....

Well.... i weighed in this morning and i've lost 3 lbs :happydance: I'm pleased with that especially as I ate soooo much this weekend. :blush:

Also... I took my temp this morning hoping for the fab implantation dip I had last month but that has not happened :nope: BUT... I have the cramps I had last month :happydance: and it really feels like something is going on down there which I hope is that egg burrowing itself which I hopt it hurries up as I only have 3 days until AF :happydance:

well done thats great!! :happydance:

if you have the cramps then that is a good sign!! i will be stalking your chart!! x

Well.... i weighed in this morning and i've lost 3 lbs :happydance: I'm pleased with that especially as I ate soooo much this weekend. :blush:

Also... I took my temp this morning hoping for the fab implantation dip I had last month but that has not happened :nope: BUT... I have the cramps I had last month :happydance: and it really feels like something is going on down there which I hope is that egg burrowing itself which I hopt it hurries up as I only have 3 days until AF :happydance:

if you have the cramps then that is a good sign!! i will be stalking your chart!! x

I know! hehe I really think we've done it again this month but its just if my body can keep it in there. Fingers crossed! xxx

I know! hehe I really think we've done it again this month but its just if my body can keep it in there. Fingers crossed! xxx

it will positive thinking keep rubbing it and telling the little bean to hang in there and get that BFP for you !! xx
:dust:

it will positive thinking keep rubbing it and telling the little bean to hang in there and get that BFP for you !! xx
:dust:

hehe will do :thumbup:

ahh thats fab 3lb well done you!!!! i am a little worried for this weeks weigh in i have ate quite a lot this weekend too:blush:

ahh thats fab 3lb well done you!!!! i am a little worried for this weeks weigh in i have ate quite a lot this weekend too:blush:

Thank you! You'll be fine mamadonna if you stuck to it all week. xxx

2days opk i cant believe its this dark for cd8!

Attachments

• GEDC0981.jpg
    GEDC0981.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
no i usually o on cd14ish i'll wait and see what ff says over the next couple of days

evening girls :hi:

i keep missing you all :cry:

well, i have spent the whole day feeling :sick:
it really has been rough - but after the worrying weekend i had i was quite relieved really. and..... i have woken up with a bump - no exaggeration! :shrug:

mamadonna, did you show earlier 2nd time around?

hope everyone is well :kiss:

evening girls :hi:

i keep missing you all :cry:

well, i have spent the whole day feeling :sick:
it really has been rough - but after the worrying weekend i had i was quite relieved really. and..... i have woken up with a bump - no exaggeration! :shrug:

mamadonna, did you show earlier 2nd time around?

hope everyone is well :kiss:

yes i did i was huge lol,i think i might have a pic of me when i was pg with zakk i was about 12 weeks i think i'll see if i can find it 2 mins

this is it lol i think i was maybe 16 wkish on this one

Attachments

• billys fone pics 165.jpg
    billys fone pics 165.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 14
wow - that is big!! i was about that size full term last time - i think i have a pic somewhere.......

well i woke up today and all of sudden couldn't zip up any work trousers! so i called hubby and he got me a belly band to hide my zips! x

makes it all seem a bit more real when the bump starts to grow :happydance:

yeah, it does - i have spent the whole weekend convinced bubs is ectopic, so it was nice to see the bump today!

this pic was off me on my due date with my son - not as big as i remember! x

Attachments

• Sarah%2010-5-06%202[1].jpg
    Sarah%2010-5-06%202[1].jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
ah bless you still look lovely and thin with a nice neat lil bump

i was huge with all of mine like a bloody beached whale by the end :haha:

i think i roughly put on about 3 stone with my youngest

i only put on just over a stone last time but i didn't show at all until about 16 weeks so god knows what i'll end up like this time!!

this is the side view - ignore the swetty patches - i was 9months and it was summer! x

Attachments

• Sarah%2010-5-06[1].jpg
    Sarah%2010-5-06[1].jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 10
oh yes i can see ur bump now doesnt look so little from the side but u can tell you didnt put on much weight :thumbup:

haha, i doubt i'll be like that this time!
oh my god - just googled ectopic and sickness is a sign, aarrrgghhh!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->