Psychic reading confusion....

hi ebony defo plenty of :sex: this week and next just to make sure lol,however gotta wait till tues night as i have a smear booked on tues morning:(

gotta say good night gonna watch a film with hubs,gotta keep him sweet;)

hi ebony defo plenty of :sex: this week and next just to make sure lol,however gotta wait till tues night as i have a smear booked on tues morning:(

gotta say good night gonna watch a film with hubs,gotta keep him sweet;)

Yes defo keep him sweet :winkwink: Night xxx

nightie nite ooooo and i have a full week ahead of me off work ....heaven x:cloud9:

psychic star got back to me and says that she still sees march and I won't need to take anything for my LP, just keep doing what I'm doing.. so that I will..

Did you meantion lp to her? x

I did actually- I asked if she thought I should be taking something to increase my LP, and she said there wasn't a need for anything, just keep doing what I'm doing, because I mentioned I was taking the b50 complex with a baby aspirin and didn't know if I should continue the baby aspirin because it seemed to help more last cycle..
so who knows.

Morning Ladies!!!

So sorry AF got you Erin :hugs: good luck for next cycle got everything crossed for you!!!

nope still not down off :cloud9: yet i dont think it has still sunk in properly!

but now i am so scared i have done about 20 tests just to make sure the little thing is still there. I just wish there was something that would keep happening to let me know everything is okay and it is still there!

we told my mum and dad and my hubbys mum and dad sat there were a few tears lol, but thats it until i have seen the midwife then maybe tell close family.

Hope everyone is okay!! xx

no a couple more days and i'll be entering the fertile period i shud be o fri/sat

no a couple more days and i'll be entering the fertile period i shud be o fri/sat

not long then, it seems like you have forever to wait when AF shows doesnt it, then you are ovulating before you know it!

Have you been up to much this weekend? xx

my hubby's a singer/bass player so went to watch his gig on fri,then had a night with the girls on sat,hubbies got a cold coming on (bloody typical) i'll have to stock up at the chemist,cant let his cold spoil my plans lol

my hubby's a singer/bass player so went to watch his gig on fri,then had a night with the girls on sat,hubbies got a cold coming on (bloody typical) i'll have to stock up at the chemist,cant let his cold spoil my plans lol

lovely!!

yes make sure you do, ill or not you have got a baby to make lol !!

psychic star got back to me and says that she still sees march and I won't need to take anything for my LP, just keep doing what I'm doing.. so that I will..

Did you meantion lp to her? x

I did actually- I asked if she thought I should be taking something to increase my LP, and she said there wasn't a need for anything, just keep doing what I'm doing, because I mentioned I was taking the b50 complex with a baby aspirin and didn't know if I should continue the baby aspirin because it seemed to help more last cycle..
so who knows.

Ooh thats interesting. Good luck and fingers crossed that bfp is just around the corner. x

i kno how you feel erin i got mine at the begining of last week,now i cant believe that i'm nearly reaching o again:happydance:

That's great!! Good luck this week!
I'll be starting a new job the week of my fertile week.. Hopefully I'll be on dayshift so DH and I can still get the BD in!

Congratulations on your new job. What do you do? x

I do Radiology- taking xrays and stuff :)

Cool :thumbup:

Morning Ladies!!!

So sorry AF got you Erin :hugs: good luck for next cycle got everything crossed for you!!!

nope still not down off :cloud9: yet i dont think it has still sunk in properly!

but now i am so scared i have done about 20 tests just to make sure the little thing is still there. I just wish there was something that would keep happening to let me know everything is okay and it is still there!

we told my mum and dad and my hubbys mum and dad sat there were a few tears lol, but thats it until i have seen the midwife then maybe tell close family.

Hope everyone is okay!! xx

Loving the new tickers in your sig :thumbup:

I'm so pleased for you. :hugs:

lovely!!

yes make sure you do, ill or not you have got a baby to make lol !!

:rofl: my sentiments exactly! :thumbup:

Thank you Ebony x

how are you?? are you 5dpo now? xx

i have got everything crossed for you !! xx

Well.... i weighed in this morning and i've lost 3 lbs :happydance: I'm pleased with that especially as I ate soooo much this weekend. :blush:

Also... I took my temp this morning hoping for the fab implantation dip I had last month but that has not happened :nope: BUT... I have the cramps I had last month :happydance: and it really feels like something is going on down there which I hope is that egg burrowing itself which I hopt it hurries up as I only have 3 days until AF :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->