Psychic reading confusion....

plz stop worrying,cos that wont be good for you or the lil one,sickness also plays a very big part in pregnancy!

when do you see midwife ?

i have the consultant on Friday - i'll tell her then about the twinges then. did you ever get stretching pains right under your ribs this early on? x

not 2 sure. i can remember getting stretching pains quite early on thought af was coming most days,i'm sure everything will be fine but i kno its worrying :hugs:

yeah, it does - i have spent the whole weekend convinced bubs is ectopic, so it was nice to see the bump today!

this pic was off me on my due date with my son - not as big as i remember! x

You were tiny! you only look halfway there.... lol...

Awww.. bet you look so sweet with a little bump.

Hey... what happened with the work thing? x

haha, i doubt i'll be like that this time!
oh my god - just googled ectopic and sickness is a sign, aarrrgghhh!!!! x

My friend is pregnant... about 19 weeks and she is still violently sick... she even ended losing a stone because she couldn't keep anything down but the doctors have said its fine and baby is fine. x

hi ebs!!!

i have an extra week; my boss got called overseas! so i 'may' get a scan on Friday if consultant is nice (she did with my last pg) and if all ok, i'll tell him...... i'll keep you posted! how are you, testing yet, hehehe x

hi ebs!!!

i have an extra week; my boss got called overseas! so i 'may' get a scan on Friday if consultant is nice (she did with my last pg) and if all ok, i'll tell him...... i'll keep you posted! how are you, testing yet, hehehe x

Hi :wave:

I'm ok... had a bad day worrying and just being generally moody... lol.. but ok.

No, no testing. I only make it to 8dpo before AF so if I make it to 9dpo I'll test... or maybe 8dpo... lol :blush:

Hi girls, Just wanted to pop in so you wouldn't think I bailed on you..
What a crappy crappy day!! First, I get up, we don't have any water... a pipe was frozen. it was -18 degrees outside... (-28 degrees celsius).. so I didn't have water to shower this morning.... THEN. I was driving into work with my daughter, when her daycare calls my cell and says that their pipes were frozen so they had to close down the daycare! WTH! So that was a scramble to try to figure out who was going to take the morning off of work! It was just a very crappy day... and I've been SOOO swamped at work because I'm trying my best to tie up loose ends before my last day on Friday!
Time is going to fly by this week because I'm going to be SOOOO busy! :( So I might not be able to get on and chat a lot, but I'm still thinking about you all!
:wave:

xx

hi sorry things are so hectic at the moment,good thing is this week wiil fly past and be4 you know it'll be o time again:happydance:

Morning Everyone!!

ahh look at your bumps lol!

when do you start to show with your first?

Jeffsar keep us updated with the work situation!, also when did your sickness start?

Ebony - hope your feeling a bit better today, i want to check your chart out but you havent updated for today yet!! get a move on lol

Erin - sorry to here you had a crap day, hope everything gets sorted for you quickly xx

Mamadonna - do you think you have ovulated early?? have you tested again? xx

morning britt with my 1st i was about 5 month b4 i showed,but every1's different

i poas this morning and it was just as dark as yesturdays my temp was quite low too,will just have to see what the next few days temps are like,

i'm off gotta go shopping catch with you later:hugs:

morning britt with my 1st i was about 5 month b4 i showed,but every1's different

i poas this morning and it was just as dark as yesturdays my temp was quite low too,will just have to see what the next few days temps are like,

i'm off gotta go shopping catch with you later:hugs:

bye bye see you later xx

Hi girls, Just wanted to pop in so you wouldn't think I bailed on you..
What a crappy crappy day!! First, I get up, we don't have any water... a pipe was frozen. it was -18 degrees outside... (-28 degrees celsius).. so I didn't have water to shower this morning.... THEN. I was driving into work with my daughter, when her daycare calls my cell and says that their pipes were frozen so they had to close down the daycare! WTH! So that was a scramble to try to figure out who was going to take the morning off of work! It was just a very crappy day... and I've been SOOO swamped at work because I'm trying my best to tie up loose ends before my last day on Friday!
Time is going to fly by this week because I'm going to be SOOOO busy! :( So I might not be able to get on and chat a lot, but I'm still thinking about you all!
:wave:

xx

What a nightmare! Don';t worry... we'll catch up with you when you have more time. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning Everyone!!

Jeffsar keep us updated with the work situation!, also when did your sickness start?

Ebony - hope your feeling a bit better today, i want to check your chart out but you havent updated for today yet!! get a move on lol

Erin - sorry to here you had a crap day, hope everything gets sorted for you quickly xx

I've updated it now! and its not looking good :nope: Whatever happens... I'm so emotional... lol.. DH said I was horrible yesterday and today I've been so weepy. 2 days to go.

How is our new resident pregnant lady :winkwink:

Morning Everyone!!

I've updated it now! and its not looking good :nope: Whatever happens... I'm so emotional... lol.. DH said I was horrible yesterday and today I've been so weepy. 2 days to go.

just looked, if it rises tomorrow could be implantation fingers crossed for you!!!

ahh poor you hope you are feeling better soon, when does AF normally show? i have everything crossed she stays away for you!!

im fine thank you, feeling normal dont feel pregnant at all!! i just wish something could tell me everything is okay and developing its so scary!

xx

Morning Everyone!!

just looked, if it rises tomorrow could be implantation fingers crossed for you!!!

ahh poor you hope you are feeling better soon, when does AF normally show? i have everything crossed she stays away for you!!

im fine thank you, feeling normal dont feel pregnant at all!! i just wish something could tell me everything is okay and developing its so scary!

xx

2 days until AF so not long to wait I suppose.

hehe jeffsar said she felt normal at first too didn't she? Your little appleseed is just too comfy in there to give you any hassle :haha: Isn't morning sickness meant to start at 6 weeks on average? After all the ttc I can imagine it feeling totally unreal though.

I was thinking about you both this morning and for some reason i think Jeffsar with have a girl and you'll have a boy. No idea why :shrug:

When will you start thinking about prams and nursery stuff? I've already started :rofl:

Morning Everyone!!

xx

hehe jeffsar said she felt normal at first too didn't she? Your little appleseed is just too comfy in there to give you any hassle :haha: Isn't morning sickness meant to start at 6 weeks on average? After all the ttc I can imagine it feeling totally unreal though.

I was thinking about you both this morning and for some reason i think Jeffsar with have a girl and you'll have a boy. No idea why :shrug:

When will you start thinking about prams and nursery stuff? I've already started :rofl:

no not long until you can test fingers crossed!!

yeah she did, its just strange cos i really thought i would feel different. yeah it is supposed to kick in about 6 weeks something to look forward to lol.

lol thats strange cos i always imagine myself with a boy, not by preference but when i picture me with a baby it is a boy. What about you what do you picture yourself with?

i have been looking this morning lol i have chosen what nursery furniture i like, when do you think i am allowed to order it lol x

Morning Everyone!!

xx

yeah she did, its just strange cos i really thought i would feel different. yeah it is supposed to kick in about 6 weeks something to look forward to lol.

lol thats strange cos i always imagine myself with a boy, not by preference but when i picture me with a baby it is a boy. What about you what do you picture yourself with?

i have been looking this morning lol i have chosen what nursery furniture i like, when do you think i am allowed to order it lol x

I picture myself with a girl. Its weird isn't it.

ooh what nursery furniture do you like?????? Trust me, I'm obsessed! lol I think people usually wait until they have had their 12 weeks scan before they buy anything. My DH is really superstitious and says we won;t have anything in the house until i'm 6 months gone but what he doesn't know won't hurt him :winkwink: As soon as i'm pregnant I'll be buying bits and peices to stock up so we don't have a big outlay.

Anyway I'm off for a nap,... I'm so tired today. I want links to all the baby stuff you look at. I've already chosen my pram :rofl:

Morning Everyone!!

xx

ooh what nursery furniture do you like?????? Trust me, I'm obsessed! lol I think people usually wait until they have had their 12 weeks scan before they buy anything. My DH is really superstitious and says we won;t have anything in the house until i'm 6 months gone but what he doesn't know won't hurt him :winkwink: As soon as i'm pregnant I'll be buying bits and peices to stock up so we don't have a big outlay.

Anyway I'm off for a nap,... I'm so tired today. I want links to all the baby stuff you look at. I've already chosen my pram :rofl:

this is the furniture i like
this is the dresser -

https://www.mothercare.com/Cosatto-...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42821041&mcb=core

this is the cot -

https://www.mothercare.com/Cosatto-...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42821041&mcb=core

and the drawers -

not sure on the pram yet, got to have a look around and a play i think lol

go get some sleep and i will speak to you later xx

Morning Everyone!!

xx

this is the furniture i like
this is the dresser -

this is the cot -

and the drawers -

not sure on the pram yet, got to have a look around and a play i think lol

go get some sleep and i will speak to you later xx

That furniture is gorgeous and just what I'd chose! I love the white furniture.

Does yours DH know you're already looking? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->