Psychic reading confusion....

i know hun - the month before i got BFP i was convinced we had done it - when AF arrived it was like a slap accross my face....

you will get answers now; and if everything is fine, you'll be able to relax and enjoy ttc, and if it's not, they are going to help you make your baby - baby jeffsar is only here due to the help of our FS.

i know you'll have you BFP soon x

i saw that, my little raspberry! it's come a long way from a poppy seed! x

i know hun - the month before i got BFP i was convinced we had done it - when AF arrived it was like a slap accross my face....

you will get answers now; and if everything is fine, you'll be able to relax and enjoy ttc, and if it's not, they are going to help you make your baby - baby jeffsar is only here due to the help of our FS.

i know you'll have you BFP soon x

I know.... I just don't cope well on CD1. :nope:

By tomorrow I'll be all excited about the appointment. :dohh:

I keep telling myself they'll get the tests back, give me some tablets and then the bfp will appear :happydance: Its the only thing keeping me sane :wacko:

i saw that, my little raspberry! it's come a long way from a poppy seed! x

Awww... it has come a long way. Soon it will be the size on apple or something.

How far along do you have to be when you can finally feel the baby move? x

well first baby it's ususlly nearer 20 wks, but apparently second time anything from 12wks, so i'll keep you posted!x

well first baby it's ususlly nearer 20 wks, but apparently second time anything from 12wks, so i'll keep you posted!x

ooooh how exciting :happydance:

It must make it all feel so real once you can feel that baby move. I can't wait :happydance:

ughhh ebs, so sorry the :witch: came... it's definitely a heartbreaker.. I can empathize with you there! I posted on that forum.. i actually chatted with zanneta, but she said she'd have to sit on it and think about it a bit.. haha
I got my reading from Anne-Marie.. she said April 2011 conception or BFP.. I don't like that! I wanted Feb or March! lol! All others say March! and a girl.. Guess we'll see... Since she was wrong for you, ebs, maybe she's just a month off, and you'll get your BFP next month and I'll get mine in March. hehe :)
Did you email Sandra? She hasn't gotten back to me.... and I was really hoping she would!!!

jeffsar- I felt my first baby around 19 weeks, and I have heard of a lot of ppl feeling their second ones early too! Like 12-14 weeks because you know what it feels like! Aww I can't wait to feel that again!

Britt- Glad you're not feeling sick yet... that's a good thing, trust me! haha. and if you become a narcoleptic like I was, let me know! My DH and I laugh about it all the time.. I'd be playing a video game with him and completely fall asleep.. or watching tv, I'd be out in no time.. I took 2 naps during the day.. lol. and if I didn't work evening shift I'd probably have taken 2 more naps! :haha:

mama- did you get your reading from Anne-Marie yet? Mine went to my junk email.

So this past week was hell!! Monday - I had that fiasco with frozen pipes, and then my daughters daycare had frozen pipes too, so we had to figure out who was going to stay at home with our daughter.. then Wednesday my coworker had a mild stroke at work! wth! Then yesterday, my last day at this job I was at, the daycare calls me to say that my DD has thrown up 6 times... and they were having a going away party for me at work. DH had his first day of supervising a new office. and I couldn't get ahold of him.. so I had to leave work, my last day.. on a half day. lol.
so I'm hoping this next week at my new job will be a little better!! My DD is feeling better, I'd say.. we haven't had anymore puking incidents since 2pm yesterday.. so I'm hoping we're all on the mend and next week will be better! I can't be having stress like that when approaching O! lol!

ughhh ebs, so sorry the :witch: came... it's definitely a heartbreaker.. I can empathize with you there! I posted on that forum.. i actually chatted with zanneta, but she said she'd have to sit on it and think about it a bit.. haha
I got my reading from Anne-Marie.. she said April 2011 conception or BFP.. I don't like that! I wanted Feb or March! lol! All others say March! and a girl.. Guess we'll see... Since she was wrong for you, ebs, maybe she's just a month off, and you'll get your BFP next month and I'll get mine in March. hehe :)
Did you email Sandra? She hasn't gotten back to me.... and I was really hoping she would!!!

jeffsar- I felt my first baby around 19 weeks, and I have heard of a lot of ppl feeling their second ones early too! Like 12-14 weeks because you know what it feels like! Aww I can't wait to feel that again!

Britt- Glad you're not feeling sick yet... that's a good thing, trust me! haha. and if you become a narcoleptic like I was, let me know! My DH and I laugh about it all the time.. I'd be playing a video game with him and completely fall asleep.. or watching tv, I'd be out in no time.. I took 2 naps during the day.. lol. and if I didn't work evening shift I'd probably have taken 2 more naps! :haha:

So this past week was hell!! Monday - I had that fiasco with frozen pipes, and then my daughters daycare had frozen pipes too, so we had to figure out who was going to stay at home with our daughter.. then Wednesday my coworker had a mild stroke at work! wth! Then yesterday, my last day at this job I was at, the daycare calls me to say that my DD has thrown up 6 times... and they were having a going away party for me at work. DH had his first day of supervising a new office. and I couldn't get ahold of him.. so I had to leave work, my last day.. on a half day. lol.
so I'm hoping this next week at my new job will be a little better!! My DD is feeling better, I'd say.. we haven't had anymore puking incidents since 2pm yesterday.. so I'm hoping we're all on the mend and next week will be better! I can't be having stress like that when approaching O! lol!

Hi Erin :hi:

I saw your post on the forum and the response. I had the response above yours where zanneta said she wanted to chat with me but of course now I've realised she replied she's not online! lol I'll have to keep trying.

Glad you got your reading back so quick. I feel the same when I don't get the month I want :rofl: What are we like hey?

I didn't email Sandra so I have just done so now. I'll let you know if she gets back to me.

What a week you've had! I had a bad week but not quite that bad! lol I lost a diamond out of my engagement ring, put petrol in my diesel car and just generally acted brain dead for the week :rofl:

I hope you have a much better week this week. xxx

I saw your post on the forum and the response. I had the response above yours where zanneta said she wanted to chat with me but of course now I've realised she replied she's not online! lol I'll have to keep trying.

Glad you got your reading back so quick. I feel the same when I don't get the month I want :rofl: What are we like hey?

I didn't email Sandra so I have just done so now. I'll let you know if she gets back to me.

What a week you've had! I had a bad week but not quite that bad! lol I lost a diamond out of my engagement ring, put petrol in my diesel car and just generally acted brain dead for the week :rofl:

ohh that's you!! well they are 18 hours ahead of me, and you guys are 5 hours ahead of me, so she must be 13 hours ahead of you.. so it must be like 6 am over there? i dunno, I'm not too good with time.. haha. but maybe shes still sleeping :)
She was on "Saturday at noon" when I was on "Friday pm at 6" so.. that's all I know. lol.
Sorry I missed you in the chat room! I forgot I even logged in there. lol!
I hope Sandra gets back to us!
I'd even be willing to pay her for another reading, just because she was so dead on with mine and my husbands jobs!

Well maybe I'll see you around the spirit board... haha

hi girls :wave:

Erin, WOW, that was a rough week for you, i hope evrything calms down for you soon!

Ebs, have you felt any better today?

i still feel :sick: and actually feel worse at night time - so much for morning sickness!

we told hubbys mum, dad and sister today - everyone is really pleased for us - and i was relieved to have some people know! feels very real now!x

Erin, WOW, that was a rough week for you, i hope evrything calms down for you soon!

i still feel :sick: and actually feel worse at night time - so much for morning sickness!

we told hubbys mum, dad and sister today - everyone is really pleased for us - and i was relieved to have some people know! feels very real now!x

aww exciting!! I hope your sickness eases up for you... at least you know its all for a good cause! :cloud9:

i know, i was hoping to 'feel' pregnant, but i am not loving the constant symptoms!
how are you - excited about your new job? x

i know, i was hoping to 'feel' pregnant, but i am not loving the constant symptoms!
how are you - excited about your new job? x

haha, yeah... so it's got it's pros and cons, huh!? At least you feel pregnant, but it sucks being sick! ick!

I'm so nervous actually! I'll be doing xrays.. I haven't done them in 3 years! So I'm trying to read thru my books right now to at least freshen my memory a little bit!? I did cat scans for a year and a half after I did xray, and it's been a year and a half since I've even done cat scans! I'll feel so lost! But I hope it's just like riding a bike, and I'll catch back on quickly.. I don't want them to think they made a bad decision in hiring me!! I'm so grateful that I got my foot back in the door! The longer I'm out of my field the less people will want to hire me! So I'm very hopeful they will take it easy on me and I won't have to 'jump right in' - you know?

i'm sure once you start doing it again it'll all flood back!
how does the job affect ttc and pregnancy; i am guessing you'd need to stop doing the actual x-rays? x

i'm sure once you start doing it again it'll all flood back!
how does the job affect ttc and pregnancy; i am guessing you'd need to stop doing the actual x-rays? x

well we aren't ever really exposed to the xrays, unless we have to either help hold someone who is combative, or help hold a child or stay in the room to help comfort someone. but in those cases we have to wear a lead apron anyway to protect ourselves. and in the case of a staff member being pregnant, usually they wouldn't have to be the ones to hold the patient.. so we're never exposed to radiation!

ah! that makes sense ;)

well, i'm off to watch my friend on tv - he's a magician!

speak to you later x

How is everyone? :) i wanted to blurd out to my bestie yesterday/today about all these readings saying im having a son this year but just managed to stop myself hehe.Decided i'm keeping quiet until im preg & at 12 weeks :)

ohh that's you!! well they are 18 hours ahead of me, and you guys are 5 hours ahead of me, so she must be 13 hours ahead of you.. so it must be like 6 am over there? i dunno, I'm not too good with time.. haha. but maybe shes still sleeping :)
She was on "Saturday at noon" when I was on "Friday pm at 6" so.. that's all I know. lol.
Sorry I missed you in the chat room! I forgot I even logged in there. lol!
I hope Sandra gets back to us!
I'd even be willing to pay her for another reading, just because she was so dead on with mine and my husbands jobs!

Well maybe I'll see you around the spirit board... haha

Yes!!! If you see me in there again we'll have to have a chat :thumbup:

Did you tell them you're having a raspberry :rofl:

Just kidding... oh thats so exciting. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"