Psychic reading confusion....

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages.aspx?id=578450&topic=43 thats the link to that board. There is also the spirit board and a few others around :)

i tried to check it out, but how would I go about asking for one? Just right off your thread?

I googled zanneta and it came up with the spirit board. You can sign up and get a free reading :happydance:

:rofl: bahahahahaha :rofl:
Ebs, I love you.......
lol!!!

just a little after x

ooooh I'm getting a bit excited now. :happydance:

I can't wait till tomorrow morning to test again now... hehe x

keepin my fingers crossed for u

Thank you!!! :hugs:

good luck tomorrow Ebs! BTW... Where did you get Anne-Marie from!? I haven't had one from herrrrr...... :blush:

Thank you. I really hope I get an answer tomorrow either way...

Anne-Marie was at... https://www.readings-at-serendipity.co.uk/ xxx

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages.aspx?id=578450&topic=43 thats the link to that board. There is also the spirit board and a few others around :)

i tried to check it out, but how would I go about asking for one? Just right off your thread?

I googled zanneta and it came up with the spirit board. You can sign up and get a free reading :happydance:

Ebs, I love you.......
lol!!!

:blush: I'm a googler... lol... a girls got to try right? :shrug: and free.... well that got the keys tapping on my laptop... :rofl:

evening girls!

i feel sick :help:
i spent weeks hoping for symptoms and i've spent all this week regretting it :wacko:

how is everyone today?

oh, and ebs......:test::test::test: :haha:

evening girls!

i feel sick :help:
i spent weeks hoping for symptoms and i've spent all this week regretting it :wacko:

how is everyone today?

oh, and ebs......:test::test::test: :haha:

Be careful what you wish for!!! :sick:

I've been testing for the last 3 days! lol :blush: Getting the superdrug tests out tomorrow... :happydance: xxx

Ebs, I love you.......
lol!!!

:blush: I'm a googler... lol... a girls got to try right? :shrug: and free.... well that got the keys tapping on my laptop... :rofl:

lol, love it!
Would you say Anne-Marie was worth the money? Or is it just a one liner?

thanks mamadonna, i feel rough!

ebs, are you blaming me for turning you into a poas addict?!!? hehe, quite right!

erin - step away from the readings, haha x

thanks mamadonna, i feel rough!

ebs, are you blaming me for turning you into a poas addict?!!? hehe, quite right!

erin - step away from the readings, haha x

hahaha yeahhhh easy for you to say ms. prego!!! :haha: :rofl:

ouch! i deserved that!! lol
have any of the free readings come back - any good? x

ouch! i deserved that!! lol
have any of the free readings come back - any good? x

i haven't done one yet-- i can't find where to ask for one at, although I did register there... lol

mamadonna, I'm about to! And I ordered another one off ebay this morning
seriously.
I'm a bit obsessed.
:dohh:

i bought a reading but cant see where to put my details:shrug:

at least i havent had a reading of her yet i've had 2 off jenny and 2 off sandra :dohh:

just watch out for any new pyschics that pop up.............could be aimee reiventing herself! lol x

yeah, my thyroid levels are fine, so i'm pleased! so far, everything seems to be going well.......fx'd blueberry will keep getting bigger!

right, i need to go lie down, i feel awful! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->