Psychic reading confusion....

evening girls!

have you all had a nice weekend?
i'm still feeling rotten; serves me right for wishing i had symptoms! x

GEDC0981.jpg

this is todays opk and yesturdays to compare,the test line came up long b4 the control line did!

wooohooo!!! I'd say both look positive! The top one is dry, and the bottom is still wet? Or is the bottom one dry too?
That's how I truly tell if they're positives.. because if they dry lighter than the control line then I know my true positive is still out there, but I'd say yours both dried the same as the control line! yay!! Catch that eggie! :happydance:

So whos the next one to get a bfp? You or mamadonna? :happydance: I hope we all get them this cycle so can be a whole group of bump buddies :thumbup:

it would be great if we could all do it this month fingers crossed girls :happydance:

i have been getting tests like that 1st 1 all wk,but i would definatley say 2 days is pos,hopefully ff will confirm o in the nxt day or 2,i could kick myself tho cos i 4got to take my temps this morning:dohh:

i hope so; i have only managed two slices of dry bread today!

are you feeling quite positive this month; your opks are great?x

ughhh ebs, so sorry the :witch: came... it's definitely a heartbreaker.. I can empathize with you there! I posted on that forum.. i actually chatted with zanneta, but she said she'd have to sit on it and think about it a bit.. haha
I got my reading from Anne-Marie.. she said April 2011 conception or BFP.. I don't like that! I wanted Feb or March! lol! All others say March! and a girl.. Guess we'll see... Since she was wrong for you, ebs, maybe she's just a month off, and you'll get your BFP next month and I'll get mine in March. hehe :)
Did you email Sandra? She hasn't gotten back to me.... and I was really hoping she would!!!

jeffsar- I felt my first baby around 19 weeks, and I have heard of a lot of ppl feeling their second ones early too! Like 12-14 weeks because you know what it feels like! Aww I can't wait to feel that again!

Britt- Glad you're not feeling sick yet... that's a good thing, trust me! haha. and if you become a narcoleptic like I was, let me know! My DH and I laugh about it all the time.. I'd be playing a video game with him and completely fall asleep.. or watching tv, I'd be out in no time.. I took 2 naps during the day.. lol. and if I didn't work evening shift I'd probably have taken 2 more naps! :haha:

mama- did you get your reading from Anne-Marie yet? Mine went to my junk email.

So this past week was hell!! Monday - I had that fiasco with frozen pipes, and then my daughters daycare had frozen pipes too, so we had to figure out who was going to stay at home with our daughter.. then Wednesday my coworker had a mild stroke at work! wth! Then yesterday, my last day at this job I was at, the daycare calls me to say that my DD has thrown up 6 times... and they were having a going away party for me at work. DH had his first day of supervising a new office. and I couldn't get ahold of him.. so I had to leave work, my last day.. on a half day. lol.
so I'm hoping this next week at my new job will be a little better!! My DD is feeling better, I'd say.. we haven't had anymore puking incidents since 2pm yesterday.. so I'm hoping we're all on the mend and next week will be better! I can't be having stress like that when approaching O! lol!

yeah i got mine too...she also told me april:dohh:

oh brother.. lol. hopefully she doesn't give the same to everyone! haha. what did everyone else predict for you?

jan but thats past now so god only kno's,i guess it'll happen when it happens

Yeah it will :hugs:

Have you tried emailing the people you recieved readings from to tell them they were wrong? x

i emailed sandra but never heard anything back from her

I've emailed her the other day but not holding out much hope. Her site is down again I think.

What about Gail? x

i had a reading of gail earlier on last yr but i didnt think much of it she just said that i would fall pg very soon if i was already pg that was in june i think:shrug:

ahh bummer! I had faith in her, too!

yes i am jeffsar,i really want my bfp for my wedding anniversary

GEDC0981.jpg

this is todays opk and yesturdays to compare,the test line came up long b4 the control line did!

wooohooo!!! I'd say both look positive! The top one is dry, and the bottom is still wet? Or is the bottom one dry too?
That's how I truly tell if they're positives.. because if they dry lighter than the control line then I know my true positive is still out there, but I'd say yours both dried the same as the control line! yay!! Catch that eggie! :happydance:

So whos the next one to get a bfp? You or mamadonna? :happydance: I hope we all get them this cycle so can be a whole group of bump buddies :thumbup:

it would be great if we could all do it this month fingers crossed girls :happydance:

i have been getting tests like that 1st 1 all wk,but i would definatley say 2 days is pos,hopefully ff will confirm o in the nxt day or 2,i could kick myself tho cos i 4got to take my temps this morning:dohh:

I hope so too! I feel like the next 2 months the rest of us will get our positives! :thumbup:

yes i am jeffsar,i really want my bfp for my wedding anniversary

i hope you get it; would be so perfect telling hubby on your anniversary; save you buying a present too :haha:

i will have everything crossed for you.

i have a feeling you'll all be getting BFPs soon.....:thumbup:

well off to help dh with the tea he's hung over bless him

mite pop back on later when i've sorted kids with baths and ironed their uniforms

well off to help dh with the tea he's hung over bless him

mite pop back on later when i've sorted kids with baths and ironed their uniforms

a mum's work is never done........ :winkwink:

speak to you later x

:happydance: entering my fertile stage. Lets hope i have some energy after yoga tonight. Had butterflys all night lol :dohh: start my nanny training today- this is bound to make me more broody lol

GEDC0981.jpg

It'll have to be Mamadonna because I don't test til the 20th! ((Well... that's the day AF is due.. so I'll be testing long before that.. lol) but she'll get it first, then me, then you! Let's do it!!! :happydance::happydance:

Yey!!!!!!! :happydance:

ughhh ebs, so sorry the :witch: came... it's definitely a heartbreaker.. I can empathize with you there! I posted on that forum.. i actually chatted with zanneta, but she said she'd have to sit on it and think about it a bit.. haha
I got my reading from Anne-Marie.. she said April 2011 conception or BFP.. I don't like that! I wanted Feb or March! lol! All others say March! and a girl.. Guess we'll see... Since she was wrong for you, ebs, maybe she's just a month off, and you'll get your BFP next month and I'll get mine in March. hehe :)
Did you email Sandra? She hasn't gotten back to me.... and I was really hoping she would!!!

jeffsar- I felt my first baby around 19 weeks, and I have heard of a lot of ppl feeling their second ones early too! Like 12-14 weeks because you know what it feels like! Aww I can't wait to feel that again!

Britt- Glad you're not feeling sick yet... that's a good thing, trust me! haha. and if you become a narcoleptic like I was, let me know! My DH and I laugh about it all the time.. I'd be playing a video game with him and completely fall asleep.. or watching tv, I'd be out in no time.. I took 2 naps during the day.. lol. and if I didn't work evening shift I'd probably have taken 2 more naps! :haha:

mama- did you get your reading from Anne-Marie yet? Mine went to my junk email.

So this past week was hell!! Monday - I had that fiasco with frozen pipes, and then my daughters daycare had frozen pipes too, so we had to figure out who was going to stay at home with our daughter.. then Wednesday my coworker had a mild stroke at work! wth! Then yesterday, my last day at this job I was at, the daycare calls me to say that my DD has thrown up 6 times... and they were having a going away party for me at work. DH had his first day of supervising a new office. and I couldn't get ahold of him.. so I had to leave work, my last day.. on a half day. lol.
so I'm hoping this next week at my new job will be a little better!! My DD is feeling better, I'd say.. we haven't had anymore puking incidents since 2pm yesterday.. so I'm hoping we're all on the mend and next week will be better! I can't be having stress like that when approaching O! lol!

yeah i got mine too...she also told me april:dohh:

oh brother.. lol. hopefully she doesn't give the same to everyone! haha. what did everyone else predict for you?

jan but thats past now so god only kno's,i guess it'll happen when it happens

Yeah it will :hugs:

Have you tried emailing the people you recieved readings from to tell them they were wrong? x

i emailed sandra but never heard anything back from her

I've emailed her the other day but not holding out much hope. Her site is down again I think.

What about Gail? x

i had a reading of gail earlier on last yr but i didnt think much of it she just said that i would fall pg very soon if i was already pg that was in june i think:shrug:

I'd find the email and reply to her if I was you. She might give you a free update :thumbup:

evening girls!

have you all had a nice weekend?
i'm still feeling rotten; serves me right for wishing i had symptoms! x

be careful what you with for! :haha:

Mine was pretty pants. I won't go into detail but if you want to read about it my journal is in my siggy... lol x

GEDC0981.jpg

Oh no!!!! I'm sure ff will figure it out. x

:happydance: entering my fertile stage. Lets hope i have some energy after yoga tonight. Had butterflys all night lol :dohh: start my nanny training today- this is bound to make me more broody lol

Good luck with the fertile period of your cycle and get :sex: :haha:

Good luck with your nanny training too! I don't know if working with other peoples kids all day would make me broody or put me off them :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->