Psychic reading confusion....

i bought a reading but cant see where to put my details:shrug:

at least i havent had a reading of her yet i've had 2 off jenny and 2 off sandra :dohh:

i bought one too- it said "Add special instructions to seller" so i just put my details in there..

didnt see that:dohh:

i have sent her a message on her websit were it says contact,we'll see how i go from there

anyway gonna watch a film with hubby a little bit of snuggle time...on to a promise :haha:;)

Morning Everyone!!

how is everyone this morning??

Ebs - hope the witch has stayed away got everything crossed for you!

Jeffsar - hope your sickness eases soon, i havent had any yet i know it is just around the corner lol i keep waiting for it to kick in but nothing yet!

mamadonna - do you think you have already ovulated? i have just been looking at your chart.

Erin - not long to ovulation now fingers crossed for you! How is everything did you manage to get sorted?
xx

morning britt took my temp this morning but ff still havent confirmed o its usually round about now

https://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages.aspx?id=578450&topic=43 thats the link to that board. There is also the spirit board and a few others around :)

i tried to check it out, but how would I go about asking for one? Just right off your thread?

I googled zanneta and it came up with the spirit board. You can sign up and get a free reading :happydance:

:rofl: bahahahahaha :rofl:
Ebs, I love you.......
lol!!!

:blush: I'm a googler... lol... a girls got to try right? :shrug: and free.... well that got the keys tapping on my laptop... :rofl:

lol, love it!
Would you say Anne-Marie was worth the money? Or is it just a one liner?

Just had a look at the email I got from her and it was pretty much a one liner. Plus she was wrong. :nope: She predicted January as my conception or bfp month so I've emailed her to see if she sees anything different now. I'll let you know if she gets back to me. x

thanks mamadonna, i feel rough!

ebs, are you blaming me for turning you into a poas addict?!!? hehe, quite right!

erin - step away from the readings, haha x

haha no, I'm bad enough without encouragement most months :blush:

ouch! i deserved that!! lol
have any of the free readings come back - any good? x

I posted on the site to request a reading but apparently a moderator has to ok the post and I haven't heard from the moderator yet so I think its just a waiting game. :shrug:

will do,i dont think i will hear over the weekend tho.

right need to get ready its my lo's birthday on monday and we are taking him to adventureland...shud be fun

i'll catch up with u all later xx

i wonder if they kicked her off?

nope :nope: she's in my friends list. I kept her there so I could keep an eye on her and see if she started posting again but since we found out and reported her she's not posted a single thing. :shrug:

Morning Everyone!!

how is everyone this morning??

Ebs - hope the witch has stayed away got everything crossed for you!

Jeffsar - hope your sickness eases soon, i havent had any yet i know it is just around the corner lol i keep waiting for it to kick in but nothing yet!

mamadonna - do you think you have already ovulated? i have just been looking at your chart.

Erin - not long to ovulation now fingers crossed for you! How is everything did you manage to get sorted?
xx

:nope:

will do,i dont think i will hear over the weekend tho.

right need to get ready its my lo's birthday on monday and we are taking him to adventureland...shud be fun

i'll catch up with u all later xx

Awww that sounds like great fun.

See you later xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back