Psychic reading confusion....

Hi ladies :hi:

Well me and my DH went to the doctors this morning and it went fine. :thumbup:

Poor DH was given a pot with some instructions which he was highly embarrassed about and I got lots of forms for blood tests. I have to have some on cd21 and then she wants me to have one on cd2.

Once she gets the results back she'll refer us straight away to the hospital :happydance: and when the results are ready I can either ring up for them or go in and see her if I want to discuss them. :thumbup:

I feel so relieved to know that the ball is rolling and its all starting :happydance:

Poor DH was given a pot with some instructions which he was highly embarrassed about and I got lots of forms for blood tests. I have to have some on cd21 and then she wants me to have one on cd2.

Once she gets the results back she'll refer us straight away to the hospital :happydance: and when the results are ready I can either ring up for them or go in and see her if I want to discuss them. :thumbup:

I feel so relieved to know that the ball is rolling and its all starting :happydance:

thats great, and if they are taking tests through out your cycle then you can still try on that cycle as well.

im so pleased for you that they are getting things rolling xx

thats great, and if they are taking tests through out your cycle then you can still try on that cycle as well.

im so pleased for you that they are getting things rolling xx

Thanks :hugs: me too!!! I just feel like a weight has lifted.

And yes... i'll still be trying. It would be rude not to :haha:

ooh i am excited now, i rang to make my appointment for the midwife this morning and she booked me in for the 15th Feb, then just rang me back and asked if i could go tomorrow at 3, i thought it was a bit early but nope she wants me to go then x

ooh i am excited now, i rang to make my appointment for the midwife this morning and she booked me in for the 15th Feb, then just rang me back and asked if i could go tomorrow at 3, i thought it was a bit early but nope she wants me to go then x

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Its getting so exciting now!!!!!!!!! xxx

i cant believe she booked me in so early, gonna seem like a big wait for the scan though now lol x

evening girls!

still sick ;( resigned to feeling like this for the near future - Britt, make the most of the next week or so!

mamadonna, good luck catching the eggy tonight!!

ebs, your reading was good, and i'm really pleased you saw the doctor and got things moving x

erin, have you had your reading?

sorry if i missed someone! x

evening jeffsar,really sorry ur feeling do sick,not much fun at all.hopefully it will pass soon :hugs:

i'm really worried i have missed my chance,nothing i can really do about it tho now,i think we mite of dtd enuf but u never kno till its time to test:dohh:

pleased things are getting sorted for you ebs

hi mamadonna!

i'm sure you have done enough - try grab hubby for one last go tonight!
x

if you have dtd up until now you were in 'girl' territory! x

i kno but i just wish ff was confirming,i've got 1 extremely sore armpit:shrug:

its weird kinda feels like the wire from my bra has been poking it but it hasnt

i cant believe she booked me in so early, gonna seem like a big wait for the scan though now lol x

Thats true. Its about 6 weeks away! :wacko:

evening girls!

still sick ;( resigned to feeling like this for the near future - Britt, make the most of the next week or so!

mamadonna, good luck catching the eggy tonight!!

ebs, your reading was good, and i'm really pleased you saw the doctor and got things moving x

erin, have you had your reading?

sorry if i missed someone! x

Evening Jeffsar...

Awww sorry to hear your still feeling sick.. hope it isn't too bad. :hugs:

I've bought another reading :rofl: Don't ask me why but after talking to that psychic I wondered if anyone would confirm it. I bought a Suzy one today :blush:

evening jeffsar,really sorry ur feeling do sick,not much fun at all.hopefully it will pass soon :hugs:

i'm really worried i have missed my chance,nothing i can really do about it tho now,i think we mite of dtd enuf but u never kno till its time to test:dohh:

I've got my fingers crossed for you mamadonna :thumbup:

thank ebony i just dont kno what i'll feel like if this is another neg month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"