Psychic reading confusion....

ebs!!! Send me a private msg about your chat with z! I saw she replied saying 'good chat' or something like that.. let me know!

:happydance: entering my fertile stage. Lets hope i have some energy after yoga tonight. Had butterflys all night lol :dohh: start my nanny training today- this is bound to make me more broody lol

Good luck with the fertile period of your cycle and get :sex: :haha:

Good luck with your nanny training too! I don't know if working with other peoples kids all day would make me broody or put me off them :rofl:

:haha: Dam OH is "tired" from work and now hes been told he might not have a job after tomorrow ekkk so im hoping i dont miss this cycle its official my 24th :dohh:

Deff looking forward to the kids i have the 19 month old twins who are adorable and the other 2 kids are cuties

How is everyone today?

jeffsar hope the sickness eases soon for you! nothing for me yet i am just over 6 weeks and nothing, but i am sure it is just around the corner lol. I have got to ring today to speak to the midwife and book my appointment so i am hoping that will be sooner rather than later xx

morning hope every1's good,its my last day off b4 going back to work tomorrow :cry:

on a brighter note my lo is 5 today,just seem like 2 mins ago he was born

morning hope every1's good,its my last day off b4 going back to work tomorrow :cry:

morning, time off work goes so fast doesnt it!

ahh Happy Birthday!! it goes so fast doesnt it.

as someone who as been there before, should i be gaining weight at 6 weeks? or am i over eating?? xx

with my 1st i was about 4/5 months b4 i gained any weight but then i just went huge lol

with my other pregnancies i gained straight away,every1's different u mifgt gain fast in the begining but slow down later on in the pregnancy

with my 1st i was about 4/5 months b4 i gained any weight but then i just went huge lol

with my other pregnancies i gained straight away,every1's different u mifgt gain fast in the begining but slow down later on in the pregnancy

i havent put much on a few pounds but i have been eating really well and healthy so i dont understand, but we will see lol

i have ordered a dvd for exercise during pregnancy and after so i am going to start that when it comes, i wouldnt mind but my clothes are tight and i dont want to buy any yet until i buy maternity clothes.

how are you ? xx

i'm ok,i think i'm o today woke up with cramps in my right side,tried to wake dh but he was out for the count,wont get another chance till tonite when we go to bed,hope we arent to late:dohh:

i'm ok,i think i'm o today woke up with cramps in my right side,tried to wake dh but he was out for the count,wont get another chance till tonite when we go to bed,hope we arent to late:dohh:

if you are having cramps then isnt that when your ovary is just about or just releasing so tonight would be prefect!! good luck and catch that eggy!! xx

thank you i really hope this is it dont think i can take another month of disappointment,but i must stay positive cant be have neg thoughts:thumbup:

thank you i really hope this is it dont think i can take another month of disappointment,but i must stay positive cant be have neg thoughts:thumbup:

yes positive thoughts! this will be it and didnt you say this time the BFP would be on your anniversay as well? xx

yeah af is due on valentines day which is also my wedding anniversary,so that would be a total bummer to get af that day

ebs!!! Send me a private msg about your chat with z! I saw she replied saying 'good chat' or something like that.. let me know!

OMG!!! She was lovely. I copy and pasted the whole conversation so I'll pm it to you to read. Let me know what you think. x

:happydance: entering my fertile stage. Lets hope i have some energy after yoga tonight. Had butterflys all night lol :dohh: start my nanny training today- this is bound to make me more broody lol

Good luck with the fertile period of your cycle and get :sex: :haha:

Good luck with your nanny training too! I don't know if working with other peoples kids all day would make me broody or put me off them :rofl:

:haha: Dam OH is "tired" from work and now hes been told he might not have a job after tomorrow ekkk so im hoping i dont miss this cycle its official my 24th :dohh:

Deff looking forward to the kids i have the 19 month old twins who are adorable and the other 2 kids are cuties

Oh no thats awful!!! I really hope your DH doesn't lose his job. :hugs:

Awww bless!!! That should be a fun day in your house then! :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"