Pull out method...TMI lol

Hi, I am 22 and I WAS seeing a guy the past 6 months now but I haven't seen or heard from him since the 17th of May. I decided I wouldn't sleep with him until I was sure he wasn't going anywhere...At about four months in I was convinced it was sound. We did it one time and he actually didn't even finish that time (I found this odd and insulting but decided to shrug it off). We did it again when I saw him May 17th. The first day of my last AF was May 6th with a 28 day cycle. He pulled out but let go in a very dumb place (right where he shouldn't have). I was due to start AF June 3rd. but what visited me was not AF. AF is very heavy, very crampy, lasts 6-7 days, and I have PMS. None of this happened. It was light, to the point that I barely needed tampons, no cramps only slight discomfort, I was happy as a clam, and I was completely done bleeding by the 3rd day of it. I've had symptoms and am currently just waiting for a test to find out. I have a gut feeling I am pregnant, but having felt normal these last two days it has left room for doubts. I do hope you all get what you want :) I at first didn't want to be pregnant but now will be very sad if it comes up BFN.

Hi, I am 22 and I WAS seeing a guy the past 6 months now but I haven't seen or heard from him since the 17th of May. I decided I wouldn't sleep with him until I was sure he wasn't going anywhere...At about four months in I was convinced it was sound. We did it one time and he actually didn't even finish that time (I found this odd and insulting but decided to shrug it off). We did it again when I saw him May 17th. The first day of my last AF was May 6th with a 28 day cycle. He pulled out but let go in a very dumb place (right where he shouldn't have). I was due to start AF June 3rd. but what visited me was not AF. AF is very heavy, very crampy, lasts 6-7 days, and I have PMS. None of this happened. It was light, to the point that I barely needed tampons, no cramps only slight discomfort, I was happy as a clam, and I was completely done bleeding by the 3rd day of it. I've had symptoms and am currently just waiting for a test to find out. I have a gut feeling I am pregnant, but having felt normal these last two days it has left room for doubts. I do hope you all get what you want :) I at first didn't want to be pregnant but now will be very sad if it comes up BFN.

tbh hun when i got pregnant i felt like i was just about to start a period, i even wore sanitary pads at work in case i started, even when i did the test i didnt think it would be likely i was pregnant because i just felt like i was going to start.

it sounds like it could be implantation bleeding, but if you have had that you should definitely have had a bfp by now.

hope you get the outcome you want. :hugs:

well I got a BFN which isn't all bad. :) recently started talking to a guy so it makes that situation stress free and happy!

Well DH and I used the pull out method for 3 yars and never got pregnant, for the past three months we have not been pulling out but avoided the fertile phase, and this past month we decided to stop worrying about avoiding during the fertile phase, and we aren't pregnant yet, but we started not worrying kind of late last month to do anything. We'll try this month. But the point is, withdrawal worked for us for three years, no babies yet. DH has great control though. We only had one time where he didn't pull out, and I kind of tried something new on him that he just couldn't help himself. I didn't get pregnant that time, but I took the morning after pill. I wish I hadn't, but I was scared. Probably wouldn't have gotten pregnant anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->