R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

ok I tested and BFN I know I was meant to wait until tomorrow when I would be 14DPO but working from home today and couldn't hold out!! Guess I will just have to wait till AF shows now.:nope:

Goodluck all still in hoping for your BFP:happydance:
xx

Hey all! So I am due today or tomorrow and poas yesterday, bfn of course. I'm pretty sure that i am out this month. I wish she would get here so I can start trying again. Good luck to everyone who's still in!

Is anyone using the Clear blue tests that have a cross if poss or a line if neg. I think I am going mad here, have tested and strong blue line horizontal for neg with a little thin one could it be a maybe??

Sorry to hear Honeybee I am also a Cheshire girl! Best of luck for next month.
CJbeard 08 its not over till she shows up!!

Goodluck all still in
zx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Hiya

AF supposed to arrive this morning - but so far nothing so keeping fingers crossed.

Feeling really weird - soooo tired, sore achy nipples, terrible backache, and getting cramps first thing in the morning before I get out of bed, but goes away when I get up.

I am really bloated, appetite gone.

Will wait til Wednesday to test, that is if AF hasn't arrived

Good luck to everyone elso

Zoom- That would definitely be a maybe to me. A faint line is still a line. I would retest again tomorrow. If you didn't use FMU today, then try to do that tomorrow. If it is darker than today, you'll have confirmed your BFP! If not, your still not out till the witch comes. FXed for you!!!

Hiya, AF due tomorrow.. have felt a bit nauseous and headachy but no real AF symptoms yet (I'm sure I would be getting the big cramps by now??):shrug:
Got a HPT in the bathroom ready and waiting...... my DH has gone out which means I am left alone with my will power not to POAS!!!:dohh:

Hey ladies.

:hugs::hugs:to everyone who the :witch: has come to. I know the disappointment that you feel month after month. This is month 13 for me.:hugs::hugs:

To everyone waiting for a :bfp:, here is some:dust:, and here's to keeping:af: very far away from us.

I am testing tomorrow and hopefully I will get a BFP. This is my first month temping but my temps are on the rise and thats a really good thing, or so I hear. Tomorrow I will be 15dpo, and I usually never get past 12dpo without the:witch: showing her ugly face.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:to everyone:hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies.

:hugs::hugs:to everyone who the :witch: has come to. I know the disappointment that you feel month after month. This is month 13 for me.:hugs::hugs:

To everyone waiting for a :bfp:, here is some:dust:, and here's to keeping:af: very far away from us.

I am testing tomorrow and hopefully I will get a BFP. This is my first month temping but my temps are on the rise and thats a really good thing, or so I hear. Tomorrow I will be 15dpo, and I usually never get past 12dpo without the:witch: showing her ugly face.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:to everyone:hugs::hugs:

Your chart looks great! Oh man I'm praying for you girl! I Can't wait to see to your post tomorrow. Ladies, good luck out there! If you're out already like me, start getting ready for extra time with the hubby :)

mrskcbrown, your temps do look good! I'm in the same waiting game. FX we see our positives soon!

Lots and lots of luck to you MRSKCBROWN and MOXIE08 we are all waiting with FX to see your posts and you BFP.

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi JCFROMKC well I did a clearblue digital in the afternoon and that gave not pregnant,:nope: still not AF, and I don't know what a FMU is?? I am now 28 days of 25. Have booked in at docs for Friday to see about getting endo removed. Just wish I knew one way or another arh!!!!!:growlmad:

Zx

Good Morning All

Waiting to hear your :bfp: Mrskcbrown.

AF still not appeared this morning so fingers crossed it doesn't appear - if nothing by tomorrow will test then.

Don't feel very hopeful, even though I am still bloated, headaches, very tired, aching teeth - I really have to stop symptom spotting - get let down every month.

:dust: to everyone waiting - looking forward to all your good news

Good Morning All

AF still not appeared this morning so fingers crossed it doesn't appear - if nothing by tomorrow will test then.

Don't feel very hopeful, even though I am still bloated, headaches, very tired, aching teeth - I really have to stop symptom spotting - get let down every month.

I got a :bfn: this morning but my CDs are usually 32-33, so I guess I will retest daily through saturday. If no AF saturday, back to provera I go, I guess?? Im not feeling like I will get this BFP, even though my temps are going up. The book says 18 days of high temps could mean BFP so pray and Im praying for you!

Good Morning All

I got a :bfn: this morning but my CDs are usually 32-33, so I guess I will retest daily through saturday. If no AF saturday, back to provera I go, I guess?? Im not feeling like I will get this BFP, even though my temps are going up. The book says 18 days of high temps could mean BFP so pray and Im praying for you!

Hey ladies! I'm praying for your :bfp: Goodluck and stay strong :)

Tested this morning and :bfn: No af, so I still have a bit of hope.

1st cycle TTC

cd38 :bfn: :bfn: big blinkin :bfn: arghhhhhh

well hoping Im gonna get a late :bfp: or AF will show her ugly face soon! xx

2 days late and no af....im afraid to test because i dont want to see a :bfn:...gonna wait until thursday and if no af, then im going to test first thing friday morning. Jeez...this is nerve wracking!!! anyone else in this same boat? i took a hpt on sunday and it was neg, af due on monday, no show yesterday or today...maybe a bfp?! who knows?! i hope so!!!

1st cycle TTC

cd38 :bfn: :bfn: big blinkin :bfn: arghhhhhh

well hoping Im gonna get a late :bfp: or AF will show her ugly face soon! xx

Oh sorry to hear about your BFN! Are your cycles always 38+ days? Do you chart to see when you ovulate?:hugs::hugs: I definitely know the feeling!

@parkgrl: Sorry about the BFN. Hopefully it will turn to a BFP soon!:thumbup: Are your cycles always 28 days? Wow, I would love to have a 28 day cycle. Mines range from 32-33, which makes the 2WW much longer!

Good luck girls:hugs::hugs:

Hi girls,

Well... I tested on Monday and yesterday and have my :bfp: !!! :happydance: So happy but now feel even more nervous! I didn't have one single symptom (and still don't!).

Just been to see Dr. and apparently I now just wait until 1st scan at 12 weeks...? Is this right?? Seems a long wait...

FX'd for the rest of you!!! Still seems as if there could be many positives out there!!! :flower:

Hi girls,

Well... I tested on Monday and yesterday and have my :bfp: !!! :happydance: So happy but now feel even more nervous! I didn't have one single symptom (and still don't!).

Just been to see Dr. and apparently I now just wait until 1st scan at 12 weeks...? Is this right?? Seems a long wait...

FX'd for the rest of you!!! Still seems as if there could be many positives out there!!! :flower:

:happydance: congratulations, yes your first scan is at 12 weeks and you'll get a letter to say when, did he not book you in with midwife, i saw her both times at around 8 weeks to be booked in!! if not ring up your surgery and ask for an appontment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->