R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

Good luck to all of those testing! Im waiting until tuesday. I dont want to jinx myself nor see a BFN. If she rears her head, at least I will not have waste a test!:thumbup:

Hi Ladies :)

I'm not really in the TWW anymore...period is already a little bit late, but I'm too scared to take home pregnancy test (don't want it to be negative :()

Symptoms are:

* Late period
* Extremely sore back
* Hip aches
* Pooping every like 3 or 4 hours (tmi sorry!)
* Frequent headaches (I've had 4 this week)
* Shooting pains in breasts and some aching as well
* Short sharp pains in abdomen
* Craving banana slurpee with ketchup in it...weird!

No discharge or anything like that...but what do you guys think???
Praying for a BFP <3

Good luck girls! :)

Hi Ladies :)

I'm not really in the TWW anymore...period is already a little bit late, but I'm too scared to take home pregnancy test (don't want it to be negative :()

Symptoms are:

* Late period
* Extremely sore back
* Hip aches
* Pooping every like 3 or 4 hours (tmi sorry!)
* Frequent headaches (I've had 4 this week)
* Shooting pains in breasts and some aching as well
* Short sharp pains in abdomen
* Craving banana slurpee with ketchup in it...weird!

No discharge or anything like that...but what do you guys think???
Praying for a BFP <3

Good luck girls! :)

Sounds like you need to test! :happydance: Have you ever been late?

I was late when I was on the pill, but since I've stopped I haven't been late and pretty regular...can't wait to test!!!

Any symptoms for you?! Hopefully we both get our BFP :)

I was late when I was on the pill, but since I've stopped I haven't been late and pretty regular...can't wait to test!!!

Any symptoms for you?! Hopefully we both get our BFP :)

LOL, no symptom spotting here. But I will test tuesday!:happydance::happydance:Good luck to you!:happydance::happydance:

Good luck to all of those testing! Im waiting until tuesday. I dont want to jinx myself nor see a BFN. If she rears her head, at least I will not have waste a test!:thumbup:

Hi There,

I am now going to wait too till Tuesday like you, but I am also going to stop the symtom spotting if possible I have gone over board this month. How do you manage to stop your self from spotting??

Zxx

I'm exactly the same.... although I did say to my DH that I was going to wait now till/if AF came but I succombed yesterday and it was BFN :cry:. But hey ho still no AF! I don't know exactly when AF is due though as I have only been off the pill for 2months.. So will just have to wait ......:wacko:
How many times do I check out my bbs in a day to convince myself they've got darker/veinier??????:dohh:

hey all! just remember, its not over till she shows! or at least thats what i keep telling myself! I woke up this morning after a dream that if i poas, it would be positive, so i jumped out of bed, poas, and.....got a :bfn:. :dohh: epic fail to say the least. not to mention that it was an epic wait of a test. so yeah, shes due tomorrow, i dont have any symptoms of either her or a bfp. just feeln, well, normal. im not sure if this is a good thing or not, but we will see. i have a feeling that im out this round, so for next month im going to use opk and probably pick up some pre-seed. has anyone ever used it? Ive heard good things about it. DH and i used KY last month (we need something to that sort) and after reading about it, it probably didnt help at all. any help out be greatly appreciated! also, does anyone know of any other "get a bfp quick" tricks? we are both really impatient and are ready for our little bundle to be here already! or at least on the way!

Sorry for your bfn but like you says it's not over to witch sings :) and love the usage of epic fail ;) lol x

She got me today :growlmad:

Good luck to those of you left in the running :happydance:

hey all! just remember, its not over till she shows! or at least thats what i keep telling myself! I woke up this morning after a dream that if i poas, it would be positive, so i jumped out of bed, poas, and.....got a :bfn:. :dohh: epic fail to say the least. not to mention that it was an epic wait of a test. so yeah, shes due tomorrow, i dont have any symptoms of either her or a bfp. just feeln, well, normal. im not sure if this is a good thing or not, but we will see. i have a feeling that im out this round, so for next month im going to use opk and probably pick up some pre-seed. has anyone ever used it? Ive heard good things about it. DH and i used KY last month (we need something to that sort) and after reading about it, it probably didnt help at all. any help out be greatly appreciated! also, does anyone know of any other "get a bfp quick" tricks? we are both really impatient and are ready for our little bundle to be here already! or at least on the way!

This is our first month using pre seed. Not much different than the KY, but supposed to be better for the :spermy: AF is due tomorrow for me as well. FX for both of us.

Hi All
who is left to test I am holding out till Tuesday?

Postive vibes for you all xx

I think I'm waiting until Tuesday. Don't want to waste a test if AF is going to show on time.

Thanks for whoever started this thread.....this is my first month with my husband of TTC ((well, really trying to pinpoint the O, for the past several months it was just enjoying our 'fun times' )), and I love knowing that there a a bunch of people like me who are waiting to test and are seeing symptoms like me!!

If my cycle wouldn't have screwed up last month (2 weeks late before AF came) I would have been testing with you all last week, but now I think I'm around 6DPO, so I will have to wait another 10 days! I don't even know if it will happen this month because my cycle was so screwed up!

Anyway, Thank you guys and I'm praying for all of you who are still waiting for your BFP like me!

Well, I'm out. AF came today, a day late.

I'm not totally surprised. I had so many symptoms last week, but then hardly any after Wednesday. I'm wondering if maybe I had a little guy that implanted, but was then rejected. I read that that happens to something like 50% of fertilized eggs. That would account for all of the symptoms I had last week (four days of cramping, headaches, low grade fever, sore breasts, mood swings, etc.-they were intense, like nothing I've gone through before.) I totally felt pregnant, then woke up Wednesday and just didn't anymore.

I was still hoping, but I think deep down I knew this month was out. I am actually really happy that the wait is over and looking forward to trying again. I'm thinking about trying an OPK this month.

Lots of baby dust to everyone still in the running!!! I hope to see a lot of BFPs!

Welcome ttcmikeandme!

I am new here this week too. This is my first month TTC for #1, so I've been a little obsessed:)

I did just read something the other day that might pertain to you (and anyone else with an irregular cycle). They say that if your cycle has not been predictable lately, you should really aim to BD three times a week, with at least one day in between each so your husband/partner can replenish the troupes so to speak. If it starts to become a chore, make sure to take the week of your AF off. That way, you will be giving yourself the best chance of success. Sounds fun to me:)

I think I've been good at predicting when my O will be, but I am going to try an OPK this month just to be sure. I just started reading up on them, but that might be a good thing to try as well.

Hopefully you will be getting a BFP soon!

Welcome ttcmikeandme!

I am new here this week too. This is my first month TTC for #1, so I've been a little obsessed:)

I did just read something the other day that might pertain to you (and anyone else with an irregular cycle). They say that if your cycle has not been predictable lately, you should really aim to BD three times a week, with at least one day in between each so your husband/partner can replenish the troupes so to speak. If it starts to become a chore, make sure to take the week of your AF off. That way, you will be giving yourself the best chance of success. Sounds fun to me:)

I think I've been good at predicting when my O will be, but I am going to try an OPK this month just to be sure. I just started reading up on them, but that might be a good thing to try as well.

Hopefully you will be getting a BFP soon!

Thanks! I hope I always have BD three times per week:haha:, luckily 3 weeks ago I switched hours so I actually get to see hubby before midnight, so we have had plenty of time for that:happydance:

Although it's funny that the articles always say to try for every other day. I couldn't imagine pushing hubby away and saying "not tonight babe, you gotta rally the troops!"

Well, I'm out. AF came today, a day late.

I'm not totally surprised. I had so many symptoms last week, but then hardly any after Wednesday. I'm wondering if maybe I had a little guy that implanted, but was then rejected. I read that that happens to something like 50% of fertilized eggs. That would account for all of the symptoms I had last week (four days of cramping, headaches, low grade fever, sore breasts, mood swings, etc.-they were intense, like nothing I've gone through before.) I totally felt pregnant, then woke up Wednesday and just didn't anymore.

I was still hoping, but I think deep down I knew this month was out. I am actually really happy that the wait is over and looking forward to trying again. I'm thinking about trying an OPK this month.

Lots of baby dust to everyone still in the running!!! I hope to see a lot of BFPs!

Hi there sorry to here your out, but love your attitude about next month, that is just how I aim to be if AF shows or tomorrows test is a BFP. I will post tomoor evening with the result. I must admit this site has been a realy massive support to me this month, up untill recently I would dip in and out but now I love the support and emapthy only ladies in our position can give! good luck to you for the next cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->