R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

:happydance: congratulations, yes your first scan is at 12 weeks and you'll get a letter to say when, did he not book you in with midwife, i saw her both times at around 8 weeks to be booked in!! if not ring up your surgery and ask for an appontment.

Thank you so much!! We're not telling anyone until 12 weeks so I know nothing!!!

:wacko:

CONGRATULATIONS EXPAT that is brilliant news - you must be on top of the world!!

Could someone please tell me what you think??

I am now 2 days late, but I am getting cramps first thing in the morning, headaches, bleeding gums and aching teeth. I am running more to the toilet than normal, BB tender, very bloated and having a discharge - sometimes watery and sometimes creamy. (discharge has always stopped just before AF) also finding it very warm.

Don't know whether it is wishful thinking, and AF is just late, but have decided to wait until Friday to test - driving myself crazy here!!

I would test now. Sounds very good! Good luck!

Hi girls,

Well... I tested on Monday and yesterday and have my :bfp: !!! :happydance: So happy but now feel even more nervous! I didn't have one single symptom (and still don't!).

Just been to see Dr. and apparently I now just wait until 1st scan at 12 weeks...? Is this right?? Seems a long wait...

FX'd for the rest of you!!! Still seems as if there could be many positives out there!!! :flower:

Congrats!:happydance:

How many dpo are you may I ask when you got BFP?
Im still waiting. Congrats again!!!!!:happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS EXPAT that is brilliant news - you must be on top of the world!!

Could someone please tell me what you think??

I am now 2 days late, but I am getting cramps first thing in the morning, headaches, bleeding gums and aching teeth. I am running more to the toilet than normal, BB tender, very bloated and having a discharge - sometimes watery and sometimes creamy. (discharge has always stopped just before AF) also finding it very warm.

Don't know whether it is wishful thinking, and AF is just late, but have decided to wait until Friday to test - driving myself crazy here!!

Hey Jacksie: I would probably wait till friday. Just because I dont like to get BFNs, LOL. I am having some symptoms but kinda refuse to symptom spot, but my temps are looking good and im 16dpo, so 2 more days and I will be 18dpo!!!!:happydance: Good luck!:hugs:

Hi girls,

Well... I tested on Monday and yesterday and have my :bfp: !!! :happydance: So happy but now feel even more nervous! I didn't have one single symptom (and still don't!).

Just been to see Dr. and apparently I now just wait until 1st scan at 12 weeks...? Is this right?? Seems a long wait...

FX'd for the rest of you!!! Still seems as if there could be many positives out there!!! :flower:

Wow excellent news soo happy to see a BFP on here congrats xxxx

Hi girls,

Congratulations!!!! :happydance: And good luck to everyone else out there waiting. Can't wait to see your results Mrsk :)

Hi Ladies

I am out af has arrived so no more convincing myself the tests were wrong!! Goodluck to all still in FX for you all
lots of love zxx

Hey Ladies.

I am now cd29 and I have had some light brown spotting......it doesn't look like what I usually get when AF comes (sorry if tmi) as it's lighter/more watery. But I took a HPT this morning and it was BFN :cry:
So still in by the skin of my teeth!

Keeping FX for everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Ladies.

I am now cd29 and I have had some light brown spotting......it doesn't look like what I usually get when AF comes (sorry if tmi) as it's lighter/more watery. But I took a HPT this morning and it was BFN :cry:
So still in by the skin of my teeth!

Keeping FX for everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck, praying for you! Holding out all hope for the BFP!!!:hugs:

I'm out. AF showed this morning. Good luck to the rest of you and congrats to all the :bfp:

I'm out. AF showed this morning. Good luck to the rest of you and congrats to all the :bfp:

Hey Parkgirl, sorry to hear that :witch: came your way. I've got a feeling I will have a knock on the door from her soon....still holding out but doubtful to the point that I went and stocked up on sanitowels!
But if I'm not, what on earth has been happening to me in the last few weeks as i've had an overload of symptoms?!!:huh:

hey Mrsk

and all my other fellow testers... and congrats on all :bfp: :happydance:

As this is the 1st cycle im not even sure if I OV'd!! :cry:

Thank you so much!

I'm not very good with the dpo I'm afraid because I didn't test my ovulation date - I started my last period the same day as you - 29th March (my birthday!) and I had a pain in my right ovary around the weekend of the 9th / 10th but actually was bleeding for 2 days on the 7th / 8th (I remember because I went to see my gynae and ask if all was okay) so maybe I ovulated earlier than I thought.

I still have no syptoms at all weirdly enough so it still hasn't sunk in.

Good luck - FX'd - I really hope you get your BFP.

:flower:

Thank you so much!

I'm not very good with the dpo I'm afraid because I didn't test my ovulation date - I started my last period the same day as you - 29th March (my birthday!) and I had a pain in my right ovary around the weekend of the 9th / 10th but actually was bleeding for 2 days on the 7th / 8th (I remember because I went to see my gynae and ask if all was okay) so maybe I ovulated earlier than I thought.

I still have no syptoms at all weirdly enough so it still hasn't sunk in.

Good luck - FX'd - I really hope you get your BFP.

:flower:

Thanks a lot!:hugs: I actually O'd around the 12th so not too far out from you. Ill probably test tomorrow or saturday as I will be 18dpo and temps are still looking OK. I feel like my symptoms kinda come and go.

Ill probably test tomorrow or saturday as I will be 18dpo and temps are still looking OK. I feel like my symptoms kinda come and go.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

FX'd for a BFP!!!!!!!!! :flower:

Hey Ladies,
Now hanging on by a hair! Still having spotting or is it AF? I'm not going to give up till AF is definitely flowing!

Good luck everyone still in this cycle!:hugs:

Hey Ladies,
Now hanging on by a hair! Still having spotting or is it AF? I'm not going to give up till AF is definitely flowing!

Good luck everyone still in this cycle!:hugs:

Keep holding on!:thumbup: Clutch all the straws you need. Its not over until its in full force!!!!:hugs:

hey, so sorry to hear about AF getting all of us! She got me this afternoon....Its alright though ladies, we can all just try again next month! :D cant wait for her to leave so me and DH can get close and personal! LOL!!

I have started drinking FertiliTea and will be using PreSeed next month. Any one else using anything? if so, what? I'm really trying to get a BFP next month and am looking for ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->