R u testing April 22-26th join me on this thread

I put the ticker in, it shows up for me but maybe it's not working, this is my link https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ce6b6

Thanks! I hope this is it, just waiting today to see. Your chart looks great! goodluck

Oh yeah that definitely looks like a bfp chart:happydance::happydance:. Your temps are staying up. When do you plan to test? Awhh, hopefully my temps will stay up and consistent. I really want this, as we all do!:hugs: Any symptoms? Me, im trying not to symptom spot.

:) Thanks I hope it is, I was due for my period today, I keep running to see if it came yet but she's a no show so far. This is one of the first months where I'm trying not to think about symptoms but I will say that 2 days ago it felt like someone filled my nipples with glass, so painful! but I mean I dunno could be anything I suppose. I am so hopeful but I am so used to :bfn: I am going to try and wait to test until I can't stand it but at this point, I was due today so as of tomorrow I'm a day late :) I have a blood test ordered for next Tuesday because we did IUI this month. Oh man i'm so nervous/excited/trying not to get my hopes up :dohh: I hope you get your :bfp: I looked at your chart, it looks awesome!! Good luck

And to all the ladies out there, keep on hanging on! Good luck with testing!!!:happydance:

So what are the results? I hope BFP!:happydance::happydance:

How are we all doing ladies? I had a bfn last tuesday but I'm holding out a glimmer of hope that I tested too early. Think af is due around tues! Other than got no syptoms! Keep thinking my boobs are sore but they blatently aren't I'm just imagining it! Xx

Well, she got me. :witch: Wednesday evening (earlier than expected). But.. now it's Friday evening and she's practically stopped, and i'm still having crazy backache, headaches, feeling sick and tired. There's now just a little brown discharge. Last month I bled for 7 days, so this is a tiny bit odd!

What do you reckon I should do? Test just incase? I'm sure POAS to settle my mind won't harm anyone :rofl:

And sorry to hear wanna, good luck for next month! xxx

could it be implantation Laura??

Just a wee glimmer of hope LOL xx

I put the ticker in, it shows up for me but maybe it's not working, this is my link https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ce6b6

Thanks! I hope this is it, just waiting today to see. Your chart looks great! goodluck

Oh yeah that definitely looks like a bfp chart:happydance::happydance:. Your temps are staying up. When do you plan to test? Awhh, hopefully my temps will stay up and consistent. I really want this, as we all do!:hugs: Any symptoms? Me, im trying not to symptom spot.

:) Thanks I hope it is, I was due for my period today, I keep running to see if it came yet but she's a no show so far. This is one of the first months where I'm trying not to think about symptoms but I will say that 2 days ago it felt like someone filled my nipples with glass, so painful! but I mean I dunno could be anything I suppose. I am so hopeful but I am so used to :bfn: I am going to try and wait to test until I can't stand it but at this point, I was due today so as of tomorrow I'm a day late :) I have a blood test ordered for next Tuesday because we did IUI this month. Oh man i'm so nervous/excited/trying not to get my hopes up :dohh: I hope you get your :bfp: I looked at your chart, it looks awesome!! Good luck

And to all the ladies out there, keep on hanging on! Good luck with testing!!!:happydance:

Hey there,

it was negative, I figured it would be but I don't feel like AF is coming at all I'm so confused, i'm 15dpo which is long for me, I'm a 13-14dpo girl we will see though. I wish you luck when you test, your chart still looks great :)

Well she got me...Cycle day 1 today and I'm ready to get to ovulation so I can :sex:...hehehe..Good Luck to everyone else

Hi guys im out too witch got me this morning so i am cd1 too xx
:dust: to all in the running x

Hi everyone,
I am new to the forums, but I have just read everyone's threads to calm me down as I have gone into super 'obsessed by every tiny may-be -a-pg-symptom' mode! (SORRY - THIS IS A LONG THREAD!!)
I came off the pill 2 months ago after being on it for 8 yrs. My 'natural' period came about 3 days after my usual BC period date, so I was a bit patchy on working out my ovulation date. I gave myself a week's O window to try to cover that and I read up on what O should feel/look like etc.
So I reckon AF is due on 27th April (but might be later!).

I'm just really confused because I had symptoms pretty much from the first day of BDing-to-get-pg. I've had (not all at the same time) big cramps, the pulling sensation in abdomen, bloating, dizziness, nausea, montgomery's tubercules, sore bbs, a cold, a sore throat, peeing alot, lots of cm, bad headaches, heartburn, vivid dreams (but not about babies), really tired, really really thirsty etc.

But now at what I think is 12DPO these seem to be going away (I'm almost willing them back!!). My nips are more tingly than sore, the montgomery's tubs are still there but less prominent, I still have a sore throat and a bit of heart burn but not much else.

So again I started reading up on that and the only things that come up are 'chemical pregnancies' etc i.e. I'm not pregnant (any more).

I did POAS twice too early just because my symptoms were so strong last week and I thought that it just had to show up on a HPT! But 2 x BFNs! (My DH thought I was loopy for doing it when it states on the box not to test early!)

So, ok, I should just wait and see what happens but aaaarrrrggh doesn't it just hold up your life waiting?! Because I'm not sure, I am looking after myself as if I was pregnant (I'm not taking anything for my sore throat but manuka honey and lemon and I'm not drinking alcohol and not eating goat's cheese!!) -which is never a bad thing.

After all that, I think what I'm saying is - is anyone feeling the same??!!!
:wacko:

Good luck to those of us still in it this month. Remember, it's not over until the witch shows.

Hey there,

it was negative, I figured it would be but I don't feel like AF is coming at all I'm so confused, i'm 15dpo which is long for me, I'm a 13-14dpo girl we will see though. I wish you luck when you test, your chart still looks great :)

Sorry Nikki! Hmm, I wonder whats going on then. My temp has went up, but Im not feeling too hopeful. Think Ill just wait!!:shrug:

Hey there,

Sorry Nikki! Hmm, I wonder whats going on then. My temp has went up, but Im not feeling too hopeful. Think Ill just wait!!:shrug:

lol so my temp went up a little again, still no AF i'm never late.....totally confused. Good luck though with your testing, I can't wait to hear!

Still resisting the urge to test till at least Tuesday! Still no symptoms anymore!

ugg i'm out :( At least that waiting game is over. Goodluck to everyone else out there!!

Hiya, I couldn't wait till Tues and took a sneaky test today at 12 or 13???) DPO...still BFN. :nope: Not sure what is going on in there! I had so many strong symptoms last week - even when I lay on my side in bed my belly felt uncomfortable. Maybe it's all in my head?!..

Hiya, I couldn't wait till Tues and took a sneaky test today at 12 or 13???) DPO...still BFN. :nope: Not sure what is going on in there! I had so many strong symptoms last week - even when I lay on my side in bed my belly felt uncomfortable. Maybe it's all in my head?!..

Hi I am the same menat to be waiting till Tuesday, but going for an early morning test tomorrow. I have very strange tummy pains for about a week now, I wonder has anyone else?

Zx

I JUST DETECTED MY LH SURGE AND I JUST RECEIVED MY PRESEED AND USED IT TO BD (SORRY TMI) I'M EXCITED AND OF COURSE I WILL BE SYMPTOM OBESSING FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF THE BFP's IN THIS THREAD THIS MONTH!!!!:thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for inviting people to join your thred, I am meant to test on Tuesday but going for tomorrow!! I haven't be able to find your outcome, hope it was BFP for you xx

hey all! sorry to everyone who is out so far. we'll all get the witch next month! so far, my biggest symptom is exhaustion and gassiness (sorry for the tmi, but its driving me nuts) im never this gassy, so we will see. The witch is due monday or tuesday and since ive already taken two ehpts im going to wait until wed before i test again. seeing a :bfn: is a little depressing to say the least. hope all is well with everyone who is still waiting to test, and to those who have seen her, i have my fx'd for you for next month!

hey all! sorry to everyone who is out so far. we'll all get the witch next month! so far, my biggest symptom is exhaustion and gassiness (sorry for the tmi, but its driving me nuts) im never this gassy, so we will see. The witch is due monday or tuesday and since ive already taken two ehpts im going to wait until wed before i test again. seeing a :bfn: is a little depressing to say the least. hope all is well with everyone who is still waiting to test, and to those who have seen her, i have my fx'd for you for next month!

Oh how I wish I had your stregth to not test I am going to first thing in the morning at 11 DPO however was due yesterday, but have BFN so far.

Good luck to you fingers crossed for your BFP
Zx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"