Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Your mum is a bitch pure and simple

Just told Rob what you wrote Tasha, and he said you're right!

Another little story.

My half brother (same dad different mum) has always been fine with me (my eldest half sister doesn't speak to either of us :haha:). It was his wife's 60th birthday last October and he had an afternoon party for her at a hotel. We went (me and Rob and boys) and my other half sister was there. Anyway, she never spoke to the boys at all.

When we left George said 'Harry says that fat lady with the glasses on is your sister Mummy' I said that she was. He asked 'why if she's your sister did she never speak to us'. I really didn't know what to say so Rob said 'because she doesn't agree that Daniel doesn't live with us anymore'. Harry looked really angry and said 'maybe if she'd lived with him and seen all the things he did she'd think differently'!

It hurts to think that she rushed to visit Daniel in prison but couldn't speak to my lovely boys. Also this woman has a docterate and is head tutor for psychiatric nursing for Nottinghamshire university. She lectures in psychology and has written books!

I wrote and asked her to meet me so we could talk things over, she refused point blank!

I'll copy and paste our FB conversation, we're not friends on there by the way :haha:

Dear Janet,

I have spent time since Linda's party thinking that other than saying hello we didn't speak. I do think that maybe I should have come over and spoken to you. But, after being told in the past by mother how you felt about me I was concerned that you wouldn't want to speak and it would create a problem at Linda's party, which was the last thing I wanted.

I really would like to meet up, just the two of us. I'd really like to listen to anything you have to say and would be willing to answer any questions honestly.

With love,

Sarah x..

Hi Sarah
I honestly don't feel there is any point in us meeting. I think we will only end up arguing, as you and I have very different views about what happened over the last few years. If we meet at family 'dos' then I am sure we can be polite to each other.
Janet..

Dear Janet,

Thank you for your reply.

You state that “you and I have very different views about what happened over the last few years.” We haven’t spoken for over four and half years therefore I don’t really think you know what my views are. However I will state that on the way home from Linda’s party George asked “Harry says the lady with dark hair and glasses is Auntie Janet, if she’s your sister why didn’t she speak to us?” I told him that I thought it was because you disagreed with the fact that we don’t have Dan living with us anymore. Harry looked quite upset by this and said “If she’d had to live with him maybe she’d think differently.” He then went on to tell me a few days later that for all he loves Dan he is very frightened of him. I have no comment to make about these statements other than they are true. I’m sure you will make your own judgement.

It’s very interesting that the people who truly knew our family totally support our decisions. These are people who knew the five of us very well and witnessed the problems within our family. Not people who have heard stories and rumours second hand, and only had occasional snapshots of our family. I do think that people who have judged us negatively in our choices must have already had a very low opinion of us (me in particular), to believe that I/we made the decisions we have easily or without distress. Maybe if we had remained a family of three the decisions would have been different, but we weren’t we were a family of five and I will not have my children, ANY of my children growing up in a violent household. Let me reassure you that if either Harry or George start to display the same violent/aggressive behaviour that we witnessed in Dan I will not hesitate to take the same course of action. I state again I WILL NOT HAVE ANY OF MY CHILDREN GROWING UP IN A VIOLENT HOUSEHOLD. I can honestly say that the decisions I/we made throughout the years were never made vindictively or maliciously, I am the first to admit mistakes were made, but we genuinely did do our very best under very difficult circumstances.

I think it’s time the hypocrisy stopped. Clearly you have very strong feelings which of course you are entitled to. It is quite difficult to explain to the boys why someone who sends them Christmas presents and birthday cards won’t speak to them when they see them somewhere. Therefore I think it’s time we put a stop to this and gave up sending presents and cards. I also find it quite odd that Steve said hello to me via my mother when I phoned while he was at her house, it seems quite strange to do this and then blank me at Linda’s party, (my mother is sure he knows it was me but of course he could have thought I was someone else, in which case I apologise for the accusation).

Finally, you will always be my sister, and in that I will always hold feelings for you and care for you. If you ever change your mind my door is always open for us to try and sort things out.

With love,

Sarah..

Your response and its tone reflects exactly why I don't want to meet with you. Janet..

I don't think there's a great deal of tone to my reply. And any tone that you may feel is there is purely due to my distress for Harry and George, neither have done anything wrong and were both quite upset by the fact that family member chose to ignore them.

I'm sorry you feel like this. I can assure you no tone was intended only a statement of fact. Again my door is always open if you change your mind.

Love Sarah x..

:cry: Sassy!!!

I got a similar amount of support from my family after we lost baby Kyle. Everyone seemed to think I was being a nasty bitch, but I was fucking greiving the loss of my child! No one ever asked me what he was or asked his name. I remember telling my mum a couple of months later that he was a boy and she replied "Oh, well, keep trying, maybe next time you'll get a girl". I was horrified. Every time I tried to talk about my loss I would get asked when or if I was going to try again. The fact is I started trying straight away, but it wasnt to replace him. I didnt tell anyone we were trying becaue thats what theyd think.
When i lost Evie i forced it down everyones throats. I made them acknowledge her. Its not sympathy I wanted, its recognition for my babies. We had a cremation and memorial service for Evie and I let my family know that if they didnt attend I would be very, very upset. I know that no one will remember my due date, and maybe no one will ever mention her again, but I made them acknowledge her for jsut one day. And they;ll still remember her name forever.

Hannah I'm so sorry about your mum, I can't believe how uncaring people can be

xxx

Melly I'm so sorry, I just don't get why people are like this!

right ladies I think you are all far to hardcore for me... I am going to go off to bed me thinks

6am will be here before I know it :( and belive me I need my beauty sleep

Sarah, tell Rob of course I am right, I always am :smug: :haha:

Goodness, the thing is you know how propaganda works and everyone around believes that, well thats what you mum has done and it is pretty hard to change the opinions of someone who has listened to BS for so long. However, I dont think you should try again because a decent person should want to listen, to hear your side and try to understand.

Melly, that is just awful :hugs:

Night Hannah :kiss:

Sarah, tell Rob of course I am right, I always am :smug: :haha:

Goodness, the thing is you know how propaganda works and everyone around believes that, well thats what you mum has done and it is pretty hard to change the opinions of someone who has listened to BS for so long. However, I dont think you should try again because a decent person should want to listen, to hear your side and try to understand.

Melly, that is just awful :hugs:

Night Hannah :kiss:

Thanks Tasha, I just find it amazing that she is in the position she's in (she's a psychiatric nurse too, although not practicing) and everyone knows what my mother can be like!

I'm much better now than I was a year or two ago, I ended up in counselling through all this!

Anyway I think you've all had my life story now :dohh: Although I can supply you with a 1001 more Daniel stories!

I guess sometimes we dont want to see, like she doesnt want your mum to be wrong, dykwim?

Oooh only four posts until 9,900

On a light note, mentioned to Rob that when we went to Rob's parents evening I really fancied Harry's technology teacher. Clearly I've tapped into some fantasy cos he's wanting it again :sex:

On a light note, mentioned to Rob that when we went to Rob's parents evening I really fancied Harry's technology teacher. Clearly I've tapped into some fantasy cos he's wanting it again :sex:

:rofl: :rofl: poor Rob, us knowing his fantasy :haha:

I don't know why but he likes thinking of me with other men!!!

Should I be worried? :haha:

I don't know why but he likes thinking of me with other men!!!

Should I be worried? :haha:

Nope, normal I think. Matt does too, and I think yea like thats gonna happen :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->