Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

You're much better!

You never know what might happen, Rob had better watch out :rofl:

How was your evening Kayleigh?

My news I'm gonna be a grandma, but there's lots of other crap, which if you have loads of patience is on previous pages!!!

My mum just told me it is because she cant face going out since Riley Rae that she doesnt bother with me, errr but she can face going out with other people. I actually said it to her, cant you see this isnt about you? That as my mum you should be helping me through the days, inviting me over and making sure I never slip back to that place I have been in before. I know this is tough for you, but i am pretty sure my pain is different to yours, and I continue to ask for your support.

Oh Tasha, big big hugs.

I can't believe she's so awful. Rob's just saying we're this big dark secret, that people just wish would shut up! We bring down their happy lives! Rob's just said his parents visited and his mum was the same (missed their visit while I was out, yay).

I'll adopt you, I'll be you stand in mum and I'll always be there for you :hugs:

Rob says do you need an honary step dad? And he's 47 so really old enough!

I'll just keep chipping in! :haha:

Why do they always make it about them!?

wow, just read back through everything......

sass :cry::cry:

sending you so many hugs and love.... dont feel you are the only family to have these kind of problems..... and dont feel yoou are ever a bad mum.... we can only guide our children, eventually they are going to do what they want regardless.....

my borthet (19) has caused many a row in my house (after i left home) my mums bedroom dor has huge hole in from his fist... he has a stinking attitude.... he is always kicking off with my dad..... he gets in your face blah blah blah.. right little shit at times....... (my mother can be just as bad)

no one will ever judge you.....and i think its awesome and very brave to be able to talk about these things.. problem shared is a problem halved..... you may find having a baby will sort your son out and give him the kick up the arse he needs :shrug: and also, i do believe grandparents do have rights!!!!!

AFM we went to a festival in the day which was awesome.... good fun, lilly loved it... and cheese and wine with charlie at the cemetery was lovely.... lovely warm night, good company, good wine (althoough i didnt drink i droove).... im feeling sooo ppoorly.. hardly have a voice and had some very bad tummy aches tonight.......

this is the latest ive stayed up in a long time so im gonna head up tto bed.. not sure im gonna handle the shagging tonight :haha: lol.......

off too zoo tomorrow, so pics to follow :haha:

night night everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxx and remember in the words and voice of bob marley "dont worry, be happy, coz everything is gonna be alright" xzxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Kayleigh.

Sorry about your brother, it must be really difficult.

Glad you had a lovely evening with Charlie.

Have a lovely day at the zoo, which one are you going to? I'm sure Charlie will be with you at the zoo :hugs:

You have to tonight just to make sure :winkwink:

xxx

Night SJ and Kayleigh.

Yay adoptive mum and dad, you have both been amazing to me (even though I have never spoken to Rob), and I will never be able to thank you enough. Rob needs to concentrate more on walking through the door and less on the sexy time, haha

ahhh i feel so crap to have sex lol..... i might just sleep and let him do what he needs to do hahahahaha......

my mum is very difficult to live with and my brother is a lot like her and they juist clash......
from what youve said it sounds like youve made a lot of hard but right decisions for all of yor boys, even dan... at somepoint they got to take responsibility for themselves havent they..... xxxxxxxxxxxx

It must be quite distressing for you to think of your new dad being so obsessed with the sexy time :haha:

Oh and I am sorry robs mum was the same. They all need their heads banging together, or taking to a desert island and leaving there

ohh and thanks for the recent comments on my journal girls :) just seen them...... it kept saying they were posted "yesterday" and i was like i looked yesterday and nothing was there... and just realised its coz its past midnight hahaha durh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->