Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Hannah - just a quick reply as studying - my action would be SILENT TREATMENT!

^^^ agree. I do try and do that with Rob, but then he does something to make me laugh!

I can never do the silent treatment either. I try, but i like to scream and shout. Rod would enjoy the silent treatment. :rofl:

I can never do the silent treatment either. I try, but i like to scream and shout. Rod would enjoy the silent treatment. :rofl:

:rofl:

As I said before Rob trys to make me laugh, I'm sure he'd enjoy the silent treatment too, but while I'm giving him the silent treatment I have my 'I'm disappointed in you' face which he doesn't like so he makes me laugh!

ok guys so he rang about 11 telling me he was stuck at anthonys, but might be able to get a lift in about an hour. I think he was trying to get me go pick him up, but I didnt rise to the occasion!! He arrived home then hour and half later!!

Els was at the table having her lunch when he walked in and she was really excited to see him as usual. I managed the silent treatment, the only thing I said to him was could he take Els to bed after she had finished her lunch.

And I have not seen him since, he took her up and got into bed himself :nope:

But dont worry the revenge does not stop there. I gave Els a chance to go to sleep then since that I have been upstairs cleaning, and hovering every room at once. (hoovered bathroom, then cleaned it, hoovered toilet, then cleaned it, disted nursery, then hoovered etc Haha)

He is probably hating me for being so noisy......... but I dont care!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hey everyone! :hi:
ooo hannpin nice pay back, I'm good at being awkward like that when dh annoys me, and like most of you I can't do the silent treatment, I have too much too say about why I'm cross:haha:

Having a chilled weekend as going back to work tomorrow but had a lovely bbq with the family yesterday!

Keeping up to date with you all, and working out who everyone is:thumbup: Sound like a lovely bunch:flower:

Well done han, i'm rubbish at silent treatment, i like to shout lol

Sass, sounds like you had a really rough time of it, i hope he sorts himself out one day and can be the big brother your boys deserve x

Tasha, as far as i know they didn't send my placenta off for testing, but i only stayed overnight at the hospital i delivered, i was transferred to be with Evan the next day (that hospital had a better nicu) so i'm not sure. I didn't even know what stitches i had in until i was discharged from the second hospital, didn't occur to me to ask but my head was all over the place! I guess thats a question for the consultant when i see him, going to write it down so i don't forget when i get there and my emotions take over! x

ahh just a quickie...... reall bad ran and thunder storm. and im shit scared of thunder and lightening lol....

steve and his sexy mate wiild dave just gone to pick up chinese and left me on my own :( awesome weather while we were at the zoo....

how is everyone??? will catch up tomorrow probably xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening girls.

Sarah it sounds as if you still beat yourself up about what happened with Daniel, even if you dont realise that you are doing it. It is NOT your fault :hugs: Hows my stepdad today? :haha: I am thinking of you so much sweetie, and will be sending Archie a balloon tomorrow x

Hannah :shock: that is really bad, I would be so angry. Matt has never done that, but I would of literally dragged him out of bed if I were you :haha:

DisneyBelle, glad your weekend has been chilled.

Kayleigh, hope the chinese is nice and that the storm passed quickly.

Kelly, deffo ask because they usually send it off after a placenta abruption, prem baby, placenta look good etc. And yes keep a note pad with you so you can write it down when ever you think of a question.

Tasha your new dad is layed on the settee watching the tour de france!

I think you're right about still beating myself up! But thats what we do isn't it?

Thank you for thinking of Archie and us tomorrow :hugs:

Hannah hope you're ok, I would be so unhappy with Rob if he'd done that! I hope he got up and was better behaved!

Kelly I hope you get the answers from the consultant.

Kayleigh I hope they hurry back with that chinese, enjoy!

AFM we bought Archie a new blue dragonfly today, his frog has started to loose its colour. The baby area of the cemetery has no real protection from the sun so everything fades quite quickly. Also got him a little cuddly giraffe that Rob chose, anyone know what to do with them to stop them blowing away?

Myself and Rob are going to spend the dad together tomorrow, we're going to go and take Archie's old stuff off his garden and sort his new things! I think we'll have some nice lunch together. x

Sass - you may want to chat to a girl in here https://www.babyandbump.com/miscarriage-support/661749-too-late-ashes-after-missed-miscarriage.html she's in USA but doesn't know what happenned to her baby after 16 week loss.

How's everyone?

I had a nice sunday lunch with friends and mostly studied

Tonight, the vicar who married us came over to visit on his way back to North Wales. It was the first time we had seen him since we lost Evelyn and he made me cry by saying a prayer for us. It was a really nice thing to do and although I'm not massively religious it was nice that he prayed for a brother or sister with us.

Tomorrow - work again - I hate working Saturdays as I feel like I haven't had a weekend!

hannah - have you forgiven him yet?
Kayleigh/kelz - hope you are both feeling better
disneybelle - what is your 1st name?
tash - hope you are ok xxx

Finally for Sass - I will think of something really special to do for you, Rob and Archie tomorrow, am not sure what but I will think of something. I hope the day is kind to you xx

morning.... had quick catch up.....

Hannah, what was the outcome??????

was it a drinking sesh with boys he went out on????

i HATE steven going out drinking......he dont do it very often.. but when he does he is a complete cock, and i casnt trust him, then he wonders why i get pissed off when i dont here from him all night or or moring (if he has stayed out).... thank god its only once in a blue moon....

sass - the little soft toys, do you put them in a bag to stop them getting wet or anything????? xxx

oh and the ann summers stuff should be arriving to me today.......

had awesome sexy time last night.... i had thrush bit bad but was sooo horny i just thought fuck it i need to savage him lol........... and was well worth it :)

dont think this is month tho as only managed sex twice since my positive OPK.... i know it only takes once, but just been feeling so poorly im actually wondering if i want it to be this month/???

hey all,

Sass I am thinking of you and little Archie today. I bet all our babies are up there having a party for him today. xxx

SJ hope the studying is going well for you

Disney glad you has a good weekend

Kelly hope you feeling better

MM hope chinease was nice, we had one too... I made him go and get me one as part of his grovling

Tash hope you ok, will be thinking of you tomorrow, it is really hard to think our babies could have been with us this week, if Harri was breach like Els was I would have had a csec at 37 weeks :cry: xx

Melly/Jo Hope you both ok?

AFM So AF is due today, I have done a IC and got a :bfn: I am abseloutly gutted. ALthough I thind of thought in my head I was out this month, it is when you see it out in front of you it makes it so much more real. I dont really know where to go from here. I feel really lost atm, I dont know how I am going to cope when the blood comes, or even harder on Harris EDD when I am not pregnant :cry: :cry:

No Kayleigh I don't put them in a bag I just let them get wet and when they look grotty bring them home! By the time we're done we'll have a box full of stuff we've brought home as Rob and George won't let me throw them away, lol. The other thing is the sun really fades stuff. Oh and the problem with soft toys is they have a tendancy to blow away in the wind! Last time I was going to pierce his fluffy rabbit through the leg with the metal stick the bouncy frog is on and Rob thought that was awful, ended up sticking it through the tag on the rabbit!

Well girls gonna say bye for now! Not picking up this computer till tonight at the earliest, don't intend to take my phone out either, its a Sarah, Rob and Archie day today.

Loads of love to you all

xxx

Well girls gonna say bye for now! Not picking up this computer till tonight at the earliest, don't intend to take my phone out either, its a Sarah, Rob and Archie day today.

Love this :hugs: Have a lovely day together the three of you xx

have a lovely day with rob and archie sass.... these days are very important and its another day to add tto your memories xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats rubbish Hannah..... i was hoping to be prpegnant for Charlies due date, but it was fine that i wasnt and kind of glad, because i knew he had my full attention that day...... im looking forward to going to tell him, he is going to be big brother....

i am always wondering if i would have had him yet..... i would be 8 days overdue today, so if i havent had him, it would be coming upp very soon.....

do any of you still go inn the losses section????

I occasionally go in there, but I feel my loss is kind of to 'old' to be talking about in there, and I am not at the point yet were I can offer any great support to anyone going through a new loss, as I havent got to the point wehre I can cope with it myself yet.

I do however go to the etical losses section a lot, as I feel it is so hard to be in that situation and it is a quite isolated place to be. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->