Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Hey girls, Hope you've all had lovely sleeps. I'm almost ready for bed. Its only 6.45 but I'm really tired and have an awful headache.

Sass - :hugs: Hope you and Rob have a lovely day with Archie.

I wander in and out of the losses section from time to time. Often just give hugs and say i'm sorry.

:hugs: Sass, hope you, Rob and beautiful Archie have a lovely day together x

Evan's EDD is july 18th but i hope its not as bad because i know he wouldn't have been coming then, my induction date was june 21st and i'm past that now, was a horrible day so i hope his due date isn't as bad x

Kayleigh, hope you feel better soon and i'm crossing my fingers that you caught the egg this month x x

:hugs: han, sorry about the bfn, your not out until your out remember, if this is not your month then loads of :dust: for august x

Melly, hope your headache goes away soon x

SJ, glad he said a prayer for you all, fx'd for a brother or sister for Evelyn soon x

Tasha, hope your ok x

Will be back on later, off to the doctors for my stupid ear :cry:
Hope you all have a good day xx

im too scared to go into any of the losses section any more, because i kind of got my head round loosing Charlie and im scared reading the heartbreaking stories will make me relive it all.....

Ann summers should be here in next 48 hours.........

Sarah I hope today is gentle on you all.

Kayleigh, how are you feeling? I go in there rarely atm

Hannah, massive hugs hun. You are not out til AF shows, I had a friend who didnt get her positive until she was 12 weeks :wacko:

Melly goodnight hun.

Kelly, I hope your ear is getting better and that the doctor helps.

SJ and Jo, how are you both?

I feel pretty desperate for it to happen this month, I just want to be pregnant. I think it is probably because of my due date coming up.

Tasha :hugs: I really hope it does happen for you this month, infact I hope it happens for us all this month :hugs:

Kayleigh It is weird, I have kind of hardened myself to loss. I know that sounds awful. But I watched Baby hospital and did not cry at it at all. I dont know why, perhaps this is my way of coping. It just does not seem to affect me like it used to.

SJ that is lovely of the priest to pray for a bro or sis for Evelyn xxx

Melly hope the headache is gone when you wake

AFM I have had my sister on the phone telling me my neighbour (who is a complete and utter bitch, but who I hardly know and have nothing to do with cause she doesnt speak to me) has been shit stiring to one of her parents of a child she is due to have in Jan. saying she is always sat out in my garden doing nothing when she is suposed to be working??!!!?? SHe is a childminder btw. Firstly we never sit out in my garden, we always go to hers, and secondly what if she was... it had nothing to do with my neighbour anyway!!! god I hate people like her arghhhh!!

Hann, I cried at Baby Hospital because it was the hospital that Evan was transferred to, they were his doctors and that was his ward, i cried for Evan not for the other babies. I only watched the first and recorded the rest, one day i'll manage it but it was way too soon especially given the doctor was the same one Evan had, they took the parents into the same room they took me...too hard to watch yet.

I really hope its everyones month this month, that will just leave me lol x

morning all,

How are you all?

Sassy - thinking of you, Rob and Archie loads :hugs:

Had my first shift dealing on the live tables last night!! OMG im knackered now and aching soo much!! BUt it went really well!! alot better than expected!!

Went up to Kasper yesterday, had a good hour with him, cleaned his stone, tidied around, lots lovely up there again :cloud9:

HOpe your all ok,

lots of love xxx

Just have to share a little TMI, i got AF today!!! I'm kinda ok with it, makes me feel better since its my 2nd since Evan was born (had one the middle of june!) and now bang on 29 days i have another, makes me optimistic that my cycles gone so normal so quickly, maybe the consultant won't make me wait too long since my body appears to be doing its job again fairly quickly!!
Sorry for the TMI x x

Kelly Yayy for AF iknwim... and nothing is tmi in here

Jo Glad the live tables went well... i bet there is a right adrenalin rush doing that

Thinking of you Archie on what should have been you due date. Hope you are all having a lovely party up there :kiss:

Attachments

• SDC11627.jpg
    SDC11627.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
  • SDC11628.jpg
    SDC11628.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 3
  • SDC11630.jpg
    SDC11630.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3
  • SDC11634.jpg
    SDC11634.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 3
SassyLou, just wanted to say I am thinking of you today :hugs:

My 1 st name is Naomi, sorry meant to say that before lol. I'm 26 and a teacher. dh is Adam :flower:

Hann, what a lovely candle and thought :flower:

Kelzyboo yay for the regular cycle, its a good place to be! sorry af got you though

Well first day back at work was interesting, certainly fell straight into it!! 2minutes through the door and got given a list as long as my arm of stuff to get done by the end of the day and was out doing home visits for most of it!! Did have a little cry at the end of the day as got called in to discuss results that I hadn't been back long enough to analyse yet, but think that was more managements fault than my weakness!:growlmad:

Thanks Naomi, i'm not trying yet as i had a c-section and i'm not allowed so AF's ok for me, its good in fact, means i'm getting back to normal (body wise) lol until i can try i'll take all the AF's while you lot get your BFP's!!! x

Where are all the spammers tonight? I expected to come in and have 10 pages to read so I am disappointed to just find a couple ;-p

Hope everyone is ok and sorry for being so rubbish at updating at the moment but am trying really hard to study for this exam -(making me fall asleep mostly)

Sass - as I said on FB - glad today was kind xxx

Kayleigh - you any better? I do still go in losses section (mainly 2nd tri). I have no idea why to be honest.

Jo - congrats on 1st day on tables, glad you had a great time :happydance:

Hannah - your neighbour sounds like a total TIT! :nope:

kelz - great news about AF, glad your body is playing ball for you. I hope it will seem no time at all for you before you can TTC :hugs:

Tash - will be thinking of you and Riley Rae tomorrow :hugs:

Naomi - welcome officially
Don't let work put too much on you xx

AFM - I have no life except exams. I still haven't ovulated and I go away for a course on Wed so my entire month of TTC may be ruined by work *grumpy face*

Just a quicky from me... so AF got me, just woke up in a pool of blood, so countin yest as cd1 which on a pos means my cycle stuck to 32 days... so armed with this info i am off 2 order some OPKs, evening primrose oil capsuals, and try harder nxt time xxx

Just a quick update from me....

Sass - hope today was gentle on you both. xx

And now, just to make you all really jealous (well, maybe not all of you, but someones gotta be jealous). In about 8 hours at 12.01am Wed (my time) I am off to see the final Harry Potter movie. Not sure how much of it I'll see because I might dose off a little. Will try to grab a few hours sleep before I go.

:hugs::hugs: Hannah, sorry she got you.

SJ, I hope you ovulate right now.

Sarah glad the day was gentle.

Melly, enjoy Harry Potter. Not seen any of them.

Today is the day I should be meeting Riley Rae, with an induction/section :cry:

I know this sounds mental, but I was just in the bathroom and the doors opened, it was real slow as if Kaysie Blossom was opening it, you know real slow and deliberate. I turned to look and no one was there. The window on the inside is open but the door opens inwards so if it were wind, it would of banged it shut. :shrug:

:hugs: thinking of you today Tasha and Riley Rae, hope the days as gentle as it can be xx

Sorry AF got you Han, sounds like you've got a plan for this month lol, hope it works!! xx

hey everyone.....

Tasha how has today been for you????

How is everyonee else???

been busy few days for me thats why ive not been on, plus i been feeling poorly, but perking up again... calling doctors about the thrush tomorro coz its killing me still.....

who wants to catch me up over last few pages as im feeling lazy and cant be bothered to read lol.... im shattered and not sure why hahahaha 77xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->