Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Thank you girls, Its been okay, hid all day. Matt was at work, so me and Kaysie had a chilled out day with lots of watching tv and cuddles in bed.

Can i ask Kayleigh are you treating Steven when you get thrush?

Thinking of you little one, on what should have been the day you met your beautiful family :kiss: Hope you and your sister are having a great time looking after each other xxx

Attachments

• SDC11639.jpg
    SDC11639.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC11644.jpg
    SDC11644.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC11646.jpg
    SDC11646.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC11648.jpg
    SDC11648.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
How are you Tasha? Been thinking about you all today. Would have loved to have got a balloon to release but unfortunately couldn't find any!!! I am going to light our candle and I do have something to post to you tomorrow :hugs:

For Riley Rae and her lovely family

For Riley Rae 12-07-11.jpg

PS I thought she'd like her candle to be next to her special friend Archie :hugs:

Thank you so much girls. It means so much to me :hugs:

Hey all,

I hope everyone is ok

Tash glad today has been gentle on you :hugs:

MM get to GP about that bloody thrush

Naomi I hope work was better for you today

I hope everyone else is ok? I am abseloutly pooped today, AF has completley taken it out of my this month :wacko:

SO I have ordered my opks and already started EPO... I am sure I rattle as I move as I am now taking 4 tables a day... all in the name of rainbow making :thumbup:

Hi Kayleigh (and anyone else who wants to read!)

Can't go into too many details but I've just spoken to someone regarding a safeguarding issue, nothing life or death, basically there are some photos that shouldn't be where they are, its not this mans fault but there's been loads of emails flying round which he has been cc'd into (not by me!). Gave him a call as a courtsey, to get him as much info as I could without breaking confidentiality, firstly to tell him not to worry its nothing he's done and secondly to explain action I am going to have to take (again without breaking confidentiality). Obviously he asked questions and because I said sorry I can't answer that and because he clearly has an issue with safeguarding he's had a go at me and ended up getting stroppy!!!!!!!!!!!

So pissed off he knows my situation, not that he should carry on like that with anyone!! And to top it all I have to speak to him again in a few weeks regarding another issue!!! Again nothing he's done wrong but something that procedurally needs to be put in place, and I just know he's not gonna like it!

Oh f**k!

ohh lovely... so sorry you are in this situation. big hugs :hugs: These things are sent to try us. Be strong lady xx

Grrr, tell him to sod off. If he has done nothing wrong, then nothing will come of it, simple.

:hugs:

ohh lovely... so sorry you are in this situation. big hugs :hugs: These things are sent to try us. Be strong lady xx

Thanks Hannah, my status really is about the post (I replied to Kayleigh). Plus still not sleeping, spent hours on Sunday night starting to get to the bottom of this matter (was at a friend and colleagues till 1am), so on top of late nights and not sleeping properly anyway I'm so tired!

Its something that I feel so passionate about that I really do have to give it my all! Being a Catholic anyway and with all the bad publicity that the church has brought on itself overy the last few years I really think we have to try and be as perfect as we can be! So its nothing something I could stop doing, but you can imagine it can be stressful!

I've given up so much time for this over the last couple of years, its really important to me! But I don't think I deserve to be spoken to like that, I was really really nice to him!

Grrr, tell him to sod off. If he has done nothing wrong, then nothing will come of it, simple.

:hugs:

He hasn't done anything wrong, nobody has really, just lots of miscomunication (all before my time), which could result in a problem if its not dealt with!!!

I think the bit where he said, 'but which photo is the problem' and I said 'all of them' may have been the part that got his back up :haha:

Please don't think there's anything wrong with these photos they are all decent!!!

its hard isnt it when you put so much effort into something... for it to all be thrown back in your face. I hope you manage to sort it soon my lovely.

Right all its over and out for me as I am pooped... and I have a long day training on guidance practice tomorrow... oh the joys... I am really considering throwing a sicky :haha:

Tasha you could see him for me! And you can upset him telling him the procedures he has to do next! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!

aww Sass I'm so sorry he was like that with you hun. You are doing a great job with the safeguarding stuff so don't let him get you down xx

Tash, hugs for today, hope it has been kind to you :hugs:

Hann - sorry AF got you but :happydance: for OPK's. I hope AF isn't too nasty x

kelz - you ok hun?

Kayleigh - hope the thrush gets sorted soon and glad you are feeling a bit better.

Everyone else - hello and hope you are all ok x

AFM - bl**dy monitor stick didn't work today (was a faulty stick) so CBFM showed as high still, I am certain I am ovulating due to pains all day so I POAS with another stick and looks like it should have been a peak so I am counting OV as today :happydance:

On the job front, still not heard about my referral to HR. Am due to send a preference form in on Thursday so they better reply tomorrow. (I have asked for a delay in returning the form until after my exam on Monday)

aww Sass I'm so sorry he was like that with you hun. You are doing a great job with the safeguarding stuff so don't let him get you down xx

Tash, hugs for today, hope it has been kind to you :hugs:

Hann - sorry AF got you but :happydance: for OPK's. I hope AF isn't too nasty x

kelz - you ok hun?

Kayleigh - hope the thrush gets sorted soon and glad you are feeling a bit better.

Everyone else - hello and hope you are all ok x

AFM - bl**dy monitor stick didn't work today (was a faulty stick) so CBFM showed as high still, I am certain I am ovulating due to pains all day so I POAS with another stick and looks like it should have been a peak so I am counting OV as today :happydance:

On the job front, still not heard about my referral to HR. Am due to send a preference form in on Thursday so they better reply tomorrow. (I have asked for a delay in returning the form until after my exam on Monday)

Boo that it didnt work, but yay for ovulation. Better get busy :thumbup:

tash - I have already told Paul he isn't allowed wine tonight as he needs to make a baby! He asked me if we could just do it at 6pm and get it out of the way so he can have a drink - charming hey :haha:

Tonight is MY NIGHT to conceive :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->