Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

This is my horoscope for today

You are highly ambitious, full of optimism and enthusiasm for new enterprises and plans. In fact, you may be foolishly overconfident and take on more challenges than you can really meet. You are inclined to take physical risks, gamble, speculate, and to act on faith and belief in yourself. This can, in fact, be a very productive time for you if you can keep your expectations within reasonable bounds. Beware of overexerting yourself.

Pregnancy is the only possible outcome!!:rofl:

:growlmad: having a really crappy day today, don't want to bring you all down so i won't say much but my mum's really pissing me off. She's been a moody cow for a few days and i've asked her whats wrong and she keeps moaning about money and how she wants to go away with my dad and can't afford it (she works but shes really bad with money, the opposite of me baisically!), shes whining about being sick of her 'life in general' and that she never does anything or goes anywhere! Baisically shes feeling majorly sorry for herself and i just want to slap her to be honest, you may all think i'm just a bitter, twisted, hateful bitch but its just making me so angry. What the hell does she have to feel sorry for herself about?? She may not have much money but she does have both her children, i'd give her all the money i have and she could have all the holidays she wants if she'd trade places with me, but noooo she wouldn't want that, she wouldn't want to swap her life for mine.

I realise this makes me sound rich :haha: i'm not i'm just good at budgeting and stuff, its my gift!

I'm just so angry with her, i buried my child and shes whinging about HER life! Anyway, i've told her i don't want to see her, i know it sounds like an overeaction but i'm not apologising for it, thats how i feel.

I'm taking Abbie away for the weekend, it was an impulse booking today after my mum upset me, i just feel like i need to get away from everything, mostly my mum and just spend some time with Abbie, we need to re-connect i've felt so distant from her since i lost Evan, i don't know why its just been so hard, maybe its because shes difficult at the best of times, maybe its harder because i'm not myself, i don't know?
So i'll be missing the friday confessional lol just hope Abbie's good for me and i can relax with her and have 'fun'.

Sorry for the one-sided post, not really anyone else i can tell this stuff to x

Massive hugs Kelly. It is so hard to see people moaning about what we see as trivial things. And to make it worse I always hate that I find it hard because that just isnt who I am, iykwim?

Have you thought that it might be her grief coming out? I know it isnt the same but she has had a loss too, lots of people need something to look forward to after a loved one grows their wings.

A weekend away sounds fab, where are you going?

This is my horoscope for today

You are highly ambitious, full of optimism and enthusiasm for new enterprises and plans. In fact, you may be foolishly overconfident and take on more challenges than you can really meet. You are inclined to take physical risks, gamble, speculate, and to act on faith and belief in yourself. This can, in fact, be a very productive time for you if you can keep your expectations within reasonable bounds. Beware of overexerting yourself.

Pregnancy is the only possible outcome!!:rofl:

LMAO, that is the only outcome.

PMSL at Paul, too funny.

Where do you get your horoscope from?

awww kelly sorry your mum is whinging about non important stuff.... sometimes you wanna slap them round the face.....

and sounds like a great idea for you and abbie.. where you going????

xxxx

kelz, you feel free to share hun, that's what we are here for.

I wonder sometimes if people really do stop to think about what losing a LO can be like. It is like people sympathise for a short time and then next time they see you they act like it never happenned.

At work this week someone said the words "I am so sorry to hear your news" - I stupidly thought they may be referring to Evelyn but then the next sentence was "it must be tough when your job is at risk". What planet are these people on? They think I give a sh*t about losing my job when I buried my baby 3 months ago!

Try to rise above it Kelz and massive hugs xxx:hugs:

PS I manage financial advisors so if all the jobs weren't on the line I'd offer you a job!!!:haha::haha:

Hi Kayleigh (and anyone else who wants to read!)

Can't go into too many details but I've just spoken to someone regarding a safeguarding issue, nothing life or death, basically there are some photos that shouldn't be where they are, its not this mans fault but there's been loads of emails flying round which he has been cc'd into (not by me!). Gave him a call as a courtsey, to get him as much info as I could without breaking confidentiality, firstly to tell him not to worry its nothing he's done and secondly to explain action I am going to have to take (again without breaking confidentiality). Obviously he asked questions and because I said sorry I can't answer that and because he clearly has an issue with safeguarding he's had a go at me and ended up getting stroppy!!!!!!!!!!!

So pissed off he knows my situation, not that he should carry on like that with anyone!! And to top it all I have to speak to him again in a few weeks regarding another issue!!! Again nothing he's done wrong but something that procedurally needs to be put in place, and I just know he's not gonna like it!

Oh f**k!

ohh wow sounds complicated..... is it a work thiing????? xxxxx

Tasha, no steve hasnt been treated.... hoping he dont get it.... i had sex with him twice while i been sore..... not having sex tonight coz im REALLY sore....
i lit a candle for Riley Rae too i will try upload the ppic tomorrow as my internet keeps playing up.. how has yor day been???

xxxx

ohh and girls.. i got most of the ann summers orders, but waiting for couple more items..... xxxx

Kayleigh, there is your answer why you keep getting it back. Even if Steven is symptomless, he needs to be treated as it can be in his willy and he keeps passing it back to you. :thumbup:

Thank you so much for lighting a candle for my Riley Rae :hugs:

Ann Summers orders??? Now who would be so naughty? :haha:

nahh i dont think it is steven because this is the first time ive had sex with him while ive had it..... and i have always siffered with it.... 3 weeks out of 4 i used to be poorly in my mary hahahaha poor boy was deprived of sex lol xxx

and suppose it maaybe worth getting steve to whip his willy out in front of doc just incase.....

Yea do it, because it could be that you had sex just before it was annoying you, so it was there but you didnt know yet, iykwim?

Plus I always think it is good for the man to see what it is like for us women to have people gawp, poke and prod down there :haha:

Matt had a lump in his balls, and had to go to the GP's, me laughing my arse off whilst he was told to drop his trousers didnt help him :haha:

lmao Tash...

steve has done it before......but he dont like it......

i flipping hate it.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->