Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

LOL bless ya.

Matt asked for a woman cos he said a man feeling his balls would be strange :haha: he then got sent for an ultrasound which was scary. Turns out it was a cyst, he has them in both now and sometimes it is painful, getting bigger and may need an op to remove one day, they said it wont affect TTC though. It was a male doing the ultrasound :haha:

Thanks girls i'm glad someone understands me, i'm not sure if its her greif Tasha you'd think i'd be the last person she moans to though, and when i ask she says its insignificant things instead, i would have understood better if she'd said it was greif and i know she knows that! I dunno, won't be seeing her for a while anyway, can't stand the sight of her, i know it sounds harsh but i can't.

Me and Abbie are just going to southport for the weekend (mostly for the funfair really!) we can't go to blackpool (which is better) because we're going there next month, was a bit of an impulse really, i forgot her trampoline is being delivered on friday and we won't be here oops lol have to see if my sister will wait at my house for it.

I think i'm just being sensitive about it all, maybe i'll calm down when i've had a break from her! Got my driving lesson tomorrow, can't be bothered as my ears still a bit sore but i don't wanna miss one lol

SJ, lol i could do that job too!! The reason my mums finances are so bad is she doesn't listen to me lol my dad and sister are the same, don't know why i'm so different?

lmao Tasha... funny but not funny if you get me lol.....

i always ask for a woman, because i dont want a man perving over my swollen bits lmao........ xxxx

kelly that sounds awesome... i hope you enjoy it and can just chill and have great time together... forget all the other daily hurdles for couple of days xxxx

morning.....

im very excited... steven has agreed to get lilly a kitten :) how cool is that....... so am now on the look out for small bundles of fluffy fur lol..

xxx

:wave: how is everyone?

Tasha - thinking of you and riley rae :hugs:

How the TTC going??

Work is really taking it out of me! im so tired and my back and feet are killing me :-( oh well, it has to be done! only 2 more shifts then 2 days off!!

Im at work next week but then got the following week off. so from 24th on wards. Me and chris were talking about what we are gonna do with the week and I said one thing id like to do is have the implant removed during that week... and he agreed!! :happydance: gives me time to have 1-2 cycles then TTC in sept when we are on holiday!! (if we dont accidently catch b4)!!!

cant believe we are gonna be trying for another little bubba soon!!

Leo is 10 months today!! he is amazing!! he is soooooo funny!! has us in stitches all the time!!

Lots of love ladies :hugs: xxx

MM - cant wait to see Charlies headstone :cloud9: x

Gonna try and catch up, then having a night off from the computer!

Hannah Yay for the OPKs and EPO! I think I must rattle at the beginning of my cycle when I take soy iso!

SJ Having a faulty stick isn't good! But yay for the ovulation.

Have you heard anything about your job, hope they get back to you soon.

Did Paul have his drink of wine? :haha:

Kelly Big :hugs:

You're not bitter and twisted sweetie, I know exactly what you mean. I think sometimes you have to distance yourself from those who are having a toxic effect on your life, particularly when you're struggling yourself.

Hope you have a lovely weekend with Abbie, where are you going (maybe I'll find out when I read on!)

Don't ever apologise for your posts, that what we're all here for.

By the way do you want to share you gift with me :haha:

Tasha Poor Matt having you laughing at him at the doctors! Sounds awful and painful, bless him.

Kayleigh When are you getting your kitten? I said we weren't having another cat when my cat of 15 years had to be put to sleep last year. Then in March, Harry was having problems with some boys at school, he wasn't himself (especially after Archie) and phoned me really upset one lunch time, so we went to school and collected him. The RSPCA shelter is on the way home so we called just to pass some time. Harry was very close to the cat we had to put to sleep, so he was quite excited in the RSPCA cattery. There was one there that was 8 yrs, he was there because his owner had died and had been there 3 months. He'd also come in with a companion who'd also died, I felt so sorry for the cat and Harry that we ended up adopting him! He was already called Richie, the funny bit, his poor cat companion that died was called Lionel. Lionel and Richie :rofl:

When do you get Charlie's headstone, have you ordered one already?

Jox Hi Jo. Sounds like you need a good rest, at least you've got a holiday coming up.

Yay for the implant! lots of :sex: for you :winkwink:

Happy 10 months to Leo xxx

AFM been and had my legs waxed today. I usually epilate but decided I couldn't be bothered. Its one of my big things in life - I hate having body hair :haha: so normally I epilate my legs and underarms and have an exceptionally short back and sides down below :blush::haha: The girl was really lovely when she did my legs and it was so much easier than epilating!

Sass, yeah i'll share my gift! I should re train as an accountant lol
Eeek for getting your legs waxed!! I'm such a wimp i couldn't!
I'm too scared to do my 'down below' area, i'm usually pretty nekkid down there but i couldn't get to it while i was pregnant lol and as it was an emergancy they didn't do any 'tidying' before they cut me, my scars really close and i'm nervous of going near it lol thats some TMI for you all x

Kayleigh, yay for the kitten!! I used to have one called Pixie but it didn't get on with Abbie (meaning she teased it constantly and it drove me bonkers!), i did try trading Abz in but its frowned upon lol, so poor pixie had to go to a friend!

Jo, Good luck with ttc, i think you'll go on the first cyle lol only because your not planning to!!
I hope everyone that wants one gets a speedy BFP!

Tasha, hope your feeling a bit better today, still thinking of you and Riley Rae xx

AFM, its my consultant de breif tomorrow!! I'm armed with a list of questions and i hope i get the answers i want, will update you all when i'm back anyway xx

Hey all, hope evreyone is ok

Kelly I am a bit like that with my scar.. and as it is so close I get like in-growing hairs coming out of my scar on times... scary stuff :wacko: sorry for the TMI. Sorry to hear about your mum... they are weird creatures imo!! I think the cat was deffo the best trade... not really a fan of cats me. Good luck for tomorrow :hugs:

Jo :happydance: for getting implant out. I think you will find your want for :sex: will improve greatly once it is out... did for me anyway. Happy 10 months Leo :cake:

Tash poor Matt for the big balls :haha: sorry couldnt resist... I bet he is really pleased you have told us all about it!!! Hope you have had a good day hun

Kayleigh Bet Lilly will love a kitten... I cant stand cats... How is the thrush? have you been to GP yet????

SJ Yayyy for Ovulation :happydance: hope HR got back to you, and good luck for your exam

Sass Yayy for the waxing... I love having smothly waxed legs... just dont have the time to get it done these days, so stuck with stubbly razored ones :blush:

Melly/Naomi Hope you both OK? xx

AFM very boring day, but got to finish 2 hours early, so went for a nose around the shops. bought a lovely jacket to ware to the wedding on Saturday, which I prefer to the wrap I had. Sass/SJ/Jo What paint did you use on your stones for the sands garden? Me and Els pained some for Harri earlier in the week and I have today clear varnished them, but the paint just does not show up bright, but I only used kids poster paint. You guys look nice and bright... might have to get some more paint and stones and have another go

Tash just seen snippits from your reading on facebook.... Wowww what info did you give her in the end? Who was it who done it. Since Harri I have been wanting to go to a lady in the town I work to have a reading, but I have not mustered up the courage to yet, I am scared of what she might say

SASS- taking blue (my dog) to the cat protection place tomorrow to introduce them and if all goes well we will pick her up saturday... we got a home visit friday and they will go through tips on litter training and letting them out etc etc and we pick her up saturday :)

and waxing kills me... i scrap all my lady hair down below..... but my hair grows sooo quick its back by the next day :haha:

i went to doctors about my thrush today coz ive not been in this much pain for ages, im sore and swollen, not that you all want to know that lol....

she gave me oral tablet, cream and a pessary lol... and she said rub some cream on end of steves knob too... (well she didnt usae word knob lol)

my phone and internet are still being gay and cant upload riley rae's candle yet, not sure why it wont work... keeps saying invalid file????

how are you today Tash????

JO - bet you cant wait for some time off work and happy 10months to leo..... dont time fly....

ALL THE ANN SUMMERS ORDERS ARRIVED :) WHOOOOOOO.. .will be bagging and posting them tomorrow....

Ladies help me acheive my "bar" i need to sell one more Rampant rabbit "the silicone one" before end of july to get this......

just about to order the headstone :) should take 12 weeks to be done.....

how much is the RR hun? mine busted... but fancy something a bit more versitile iykniw :blush: I have been meaning to have a propper look on the website and get an order to you

Hannah - i just used kids paint for kaspers stone and clear varnish, same as u. How r u?

Mm- I hope thw thrush clears quickly now! knob :haha:

Sj/sass/tasha - :wave: :hugs:

Kelly - will b thinking of u tomorrow!

Leos in bed, time for yummy dinner then leaving for work at 9 oclock!

Lots of love x

hannah - its £49 but i can either do it for £39 or give you free lube and free gift..... its gorgeous looking......xxxxx

:shock: £49 :shock: I really cant justify that this month sorry hun... Ieuan would do a mental on me if I spent that much on something to replace him :rofl:

I have got a major rant comming........ My mother is such a knob!

She knows I work a Wed and Els is with my sister, so she rang my sister this AM to invite them around there after school. I have now just had a txt to my phone, addressed to Els saying... thanks for helping with nanies chickens, the black hen has now sitting on the eggs, so she does want to be a mummy after all. You can come for dinner on Thurs 4th Aug and I will hopefully have some little chicks. love from Nanny

WTF is that all about, Is she trying to piss me off of what.

1stly she hasnt spoken to me since Harri other than her bday (where she was a complete twat)

2ndly I do not want to know about her chicken wanting to be a mummy after all... I kind of took that as if i didnt want to be a mummy to Harri (ok I know I am completly over reacting there and reading into something way too much)

3rdly I will be working thrus 4th AUg, so how will ELs be going there for lunch!!??!?!?

4thly my daughter is only 19 months so obviously cant read the bloody txt anyway

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm starting to think all our mothers are pains in the bum lol
:hugs: Han, your not overeacting your just sensitive to that kind of things, as mums themselves they should be aware of that and think before they open their mouths (or send texts!)

Kayleigh, the rabbit sounds cool :blush: if i wasn't going away and spending all my pennies i'd give it a go! (tmi but i've never actually owned one in my life lol now who's the good girl!!) If its still there on tuesday let me know xx

hannah no probs.......

and yeh i would have been pissed if my mum sent me a text like that especially after she hadnt made any effort to contact me.......:nope:

Kelly - i can do it for £39 and a FREE lube, for whenever/if you want one....... Rabbits are pretty awesome :) its different to obviously having a man but they are awesome, for those lonely moments :) or you can use it together..... xxxxxxxxxxxx

arrgghh steve just showed me some exercises using resistent bands and i only did few to get feel of it as i just had bath and didnt wanna get sweaty and by god i can feel my stomach cramping lol.....

i do believe my thrush is easing up already :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->