Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

shame i cant have sex for few days coz once again im HOOOORNY lol.....

Jo yay for getting it out, make that appointment quivk, quick, quick.

Glad you got stuff for your thrush Kayleigh, yea stick on his knob :haha:

Hannah he didnt know, just told him and he said yea thanks for telling everyone :haha:

I just told her my name :thumbup: Pretty good huh? I want a real reading too, but like you too scared :hugs: You know the stuff with my baby being in my bed, its true I have felt Honey, I could feel her in bed with me one day holding my hand, and we laid like it for ages, I couldnt see her but I knew that tiny hand was hers, I told someone and they said I dreamt it but clearly not. I am sorry your mum is being an idiot too, ignore her.

Kelly will be thinking of you tomorrow, massive :hugs:

I have never had a RR either, other toys yes but not a RR :thumbup:

AFM: Yesterday was tough, and Friday will be three months since Riley Rae was born. Plus I have not spoken to my mum since Friday night via phone call, and Saturday via message. I think before now the longest was like a day or two :shrug:

ooo Tash whats this reading thing ya on about????

RR are pretty awesome.... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well the doctors medicine rocks :) i feel 1000 times better now :) have you all seen the advert for canesten??? that little cartoon woman was me lol.......

PLENTY of housework for me to be getting on with while lilly is at nursery, but here i am chilling on the sofa with cup of tea and lorraine..... lol... plus im very excited to take blue to meet the kitten....

what kitten names can you think of???/ she is kind of grey.... xxx

I hate the pessaries, my waters went the day after I did it when pregnant with Honey, so I know it is probs completely unrelated but cant help but connect the two you know?

Kayleigh, have a look on my notes on fb for parts of the reading.

How are you all?

ooo yeh id hate to put one in when pregnant..... i didnt really feel this one though, and im amazed by how good i feel...

although i now have a huge sty on my eye and it flipping kills... seems to be one thing after another :(

took blue to meet her new friend today.... hmmmmmm... kitty hissed the whole time, but then suppose thats understandable.....

xxxxxxxxxx

It is cos you are run down, sometimes grief comes out in a really physical way (illness) if you dont let it come out in other ways. My brother was really poorly after Honey was born, simply cos he wouldnt allow himself to feel, cry etc. He got sty's first then that turned into a throat infection, which then turned into all these ulcers in his mouth, bless him, so ill, he could barely keep his eyes open. I would say he is my closest relative after Matt and monkeys, he is two years younger than me but always saw his job was to protect me and he hated that he couldnt. Are you allowing yourself to feel stuff Kayleigh?

As for kitty, that is normal.

Did you manage to get that stuff sent out today hun?

Yo Yo Yo... I see you spammers have been here today :haha:

Wahayy for the pessary kicking in. I agree with what Tash said, once you get run down, sometimes it is hard to get out of it. Maybe u need to give yourself a break

Tash bless your little bro, :hugs:

Hope everyone had a good day.... well girls my weekend starts here, got the wine flowing and sun is shining!!

:shock: spammers :nope: tut tut tut

I am always right Hannah :smug:

I know, bless him. Honey grew her wings on my 22nd birthday so he was only 20 when she was born, and had only had 'old' relatives die, I remember him saying at one point (when eventually he was so ill and he reaslied he had to talk) 'why a baby, why not some one old, or even me, a baby just isnt right'. That sums it up really doesnt it?

YAY for the weekend and wine Hannah. :happydance:

This thread is so quiet at the moment, come on girls two days until I have been here three years, need to help me get to that 10,000 :thumbup:

Apologies in advance for the one sided post, it was my appointment today.

Well, i burst into tears the second i saw my consultant, he's the last person i remember seeing before the general kicked in and i fell asleep, i wasn't expecting to cry like that before he even opened his mouth? He explained that it was just 'one of those things', that we were just 'unlucky', he said the doppler scan 3 days before his birth was fine because it was fine, at the time, it happened suddenly and it couldn't have been predicted, meaning it couldn't be predicted in another pregnancy.

He told me again how sorry he was, that he did everything he could as quick as he could to get Evan out, he was out within 4 minutes of the desicion to crash section, there was no way it could have been done quicker. He told me it was a fight to stop the bleeding and keep me alive, they did all they could for both of us. I'm grateful for that.

I asked if it could have been pre eclampsia, if it could have come on suddenly, he said yes it can but it wasn't, i had no signs of that at all, obviously bp wasn't great in theatre but i'd had a massive bleed and was still bleeding internally, that accounts for that. He said theres nothing in my notes that could have caused it, he agreed to test me for a clotting disorder and lupus but he doesn't think i have any.

I asked about a future pregnancy, he mentioned it first, he seemed to assume that i'd want one. He said my chance of it happening again was 5%, that the fact that i'd had a healthy complication free term baby was a good thing, theres no reason to suggest it was anything other than random. I don't know if i feel better or worse tbh?

He told me he'd put me on asprin from my bfp next time, i'd have extra scans (which won't help because i had them with Evan) and monitoring. He said i'd be delivered early but was a little vague about a repeat section, i get the feeling he'd want me to VBAC and i don't want that risk but i'd talk him round at the time i guess, they can't force me to can they? He said i can request him next time and we'll plan it then.

He said i can ttc no sooner than 6 months post section, thats november. He said i'm healing well.

I've read loads but i can't remember now i've typed all that, just finishing packing and getting a quick shower and i'll re read properly lol x x x

Massive :hugs::hugs: Kelly, a really emotional day, I am glad that he agree to testing you for clotting disorders. They absolutely cannot make you have a VBAC, no.

Did they send off your placenta?

Thanks tasha, no he said its more effective to test me not the placenta, plus it was in bits by the time it was delivered? I did have my bloods done today though so i should get the results of them back soon x

Aaaah okay. The placenta being in pieces would stop testing, but they do quite often send this off because they can look to see if there is a clot in there that may of caused it (cos you can get a clot without a clotting disorder).

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd this post is my;

10,000th post!!!!!

Yayyyyyy!!!! Congrats Tasha you are now part of the Elite! x

Yay :happydance::happydance:

How are you all this morning?

hey kelly sorry u had a hard time at your appt. as far as having a vbac, if they want u 2 deliver early they would give u a section, as they wont enduce at full term, Due to risk of th scar splitting. :hugs: have a nice time away xx

tasha the elite... whayyyyy... so u made it

so is anyone up to anythin on th weekend? we have a wedding tomorro at th cathedral. that makes them sound so posh, but they aint! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->