Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Hay guys just a quick one to say Hello to all. I hope everyone is ok. I am too tired to post properly now, but will catch up and update u all on my weekend activites in the morning.

xxx

hannah im the same, ive been so shattered today has been first day ive come on in bout 3 days and then its only been quickly.....

i feel completely shattered..... sty, coldsores, headache, my skin is 10times worse than normal.... blergh lol

Massive hugs girls.

How many dpo are you Kayleigh? Not had it yet, did you send it normal or recorded?

Jo sorry I wasnt here.

Melly, I deffo think you should take aspirin through out your pregnancy. My reason is because of what St. Mary's in London say (they are one of the worlds leading recurrent miscarriage clinics, I will be going to them just waiting for my referal to come through), they do a test which looks at the way you blood clots rather than for specific cloting disorders, they do this because they say that looking at blood clotting is still a realatively new thing (in medical terms) and so there are many, many more clotting disorders tobe discovered. My mum had mutliple miscarriages, she also had a DVT in pregnancy and they told her she didnt have a clotting disorder, then when I had Honey we discovered I had a clotting disorder, that was discovered in the 90's and of course my mum since discovered she has it and that is the cause of her mc's and clot. I reckon when our children have children, a test to check clotting will be carried out at booking in and at this point you may discover that in fact you do have a clottting disorder, it just wasnt discovered yet.

How are you all?

recorded tasha its in a box..... might take little longer if recorded.... im about 5DPO...

girls for those on either of my facebooks,, join my event to win the brand new silicone rampant rabbit... all it will cost you is £2... help me win my bar ladies :) xxxxxxxx

Will hopefully come tomorrow, I cant wait. :haha:

I have a realllllllllllly sorry left breast. Ouch. :cry:

I'm home at last :cloud9:
Abbie had a good time, mama wasn't impressed at all, nothing was right at all, staff were incompetant....well it was shit baisically but we had some fun anyway lol needless to say i shall not be going there again!! But the important thing is Abzy had fun so its all good :thumbup:

:devil: Jo are you encouraging me lol truth is i don't need much encouragement really, i want to try asap but in reality i think maybe i do need a bit of time, mostly to feel ready in my head iykwim, i couldn't go into another pregnancy expecting it to end any second, i need to feel that hope and positivity first or i'll be waiting everyday for it all to start, i'll wake up thinking 'will it be today?', thats not a good way to start!
I'd like to lose a bit more weight and sort out my blood first (i have low iron levels and i'm B12 defficiant which i have injections for every 3 months so i want to be in the best possible health first)
I'm hoping to be ready-ish by Christmas :flower:

I have a reading with a psychic tomorrow, its Evan's due date and i'm hoping to hear something positive from that!

Not sure how i'm going to feel tomorrow, Evan's plaque has arrived and i'm going tomorrow to put it on his grave, his headstone should be ready to go up next week aswell. I haven't been to his grave since he was buried, i don't know why i can't go, maybe because if i do then its real and he really isn't coming home :cry: I do know he isn't but its too painful to go there, but i am doing tomorrow, i'm going to send him a balloon and hope he knows how much i miss him :cry:

Its not helping at the moment that my brother's gf is still pregnant, her baby was due before Evan on the 9th but its not here yet and i just have it in my head that she'll have it on 18th or 19th (i was given both dates for Evan, i usually stick with 18th but it'll hurt just as much either day). I know its silly, Evan was being induced early on 21st june anyway so he wouldn't have arrived on his due date anyway but its still in my head, i just know i'll have a meltdown if she has her baby on my Evan's due date :cry:

Sorry for the long post, hope everyone's had a really good weekend :flower:

awww kelly, sorry you had crappy time away, and sounds like yo have a plan about the whole TTC thing... i think its good idea to give your head some time... ad christmas times sounds perfect:) plenty of loving to keep warm in those winter nights ;)

i totally get what you mean about visiting Evans grave...... i felt similar, but i LOVE going now....

and i also understand about your brother an his girlfriend being pregnant :( my SIL is due in just over 4 week.... xxxxxx

My brother's baby is a girl so that makes it a bit easier for me, just hope she doesn't come on Evan's due date x

How do i do the draw on FB kayleigh, where do i send payment? x

write your numbers on the wall.... (ive posted the numbers taken) and if you text me your long card number expiry date and last 3 digits on back of card to my mobile 07827816346

yes does make it a little easier i guess.. SIL is having a boy :( xxx

:hug: my younger brother had a boy in feb, that doesn't bother me but i haven't seen baby since before i lost Evan, i just can't. I'm not sure i'll be able to see Martyn's new baby at all when she comes, i'll have to not be there when they visit, i think he'll understand though :flower:

I'll see what number i can have and do it now x

Happy birthday sj:cake::cake::wine::wine: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

melly are you on facebook????? xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kelly Thinking today of little Evan on his EDD. I would like to lighjt him a candle later if you dont mind? xx

SJ Happy Birthday :cake:

Will catch up with the back log when Els is in bed... as she is being a right madam atm xxx

Thankyou Hann, of course i don't mind, its a lovely idea thankyou x x

Up to now i'm not feeling too bad, AF being here doesn't help at all but i'm feeling 'ok' at the moment, i have a psychic reading later tonight, i don't know why i want to go i think i just need to hear that he's alright and that he does know how much i love him, i sometimes wonder if he ever knew that i was with him and i just need to hear that he does know.
Not even sure how much i believe in psychics, i'll let you know what is said though x x

:kiss: My beautiful Evan, i miss you more than you'll ever know :kiss:

:kiss: for all of our Angels x x

Thinking of you and Evan, Kelly. Floaty kisses to your little man. I cant send him a balloon today because the weather is horrible but I will send him one just as soon as it is nice enough, and will light a candle for him today.

Sarah, happy birthday :flower:

Thanks Tasha, the weather is horrible here aswell, nice summer we're going to have x

lots of angel kisses to baby evan.... xxxxxx

im going to light a candle for evan too.... tasha im going to do another one for riley Rae too as the picture i took before wont upload....... let me know when ann summers arrives too xxxx

Hopefully it means August will be nice, but not likely is it?

I will do Kayleigh, have you checked the tracking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->