Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

how do you do that tash????? SJ got hers....

tasha and kelly done a candle pic for both riley and evan.. i will upload it on to facebook as took it from iphone... will tag you both in it xxxx

When you went to the post office they gave you a reciept, on it there should be a number, go on to royal mail tracker on their website and put the number in and it should tell you where it is.

Thank you so much for lighting a candle x

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys xx

Just wanted to nip in and send floaty kisses to Evan on his EDD - loads of love to you and your mummy.

AFM - passed my exam, it is my birthday and I am 90% certain I am gonna get a BFP soon! I just feel pregnant. I just hope it sticks...

For Evan on what should have been the day that you came into the world :kiss:

Attachments

• SDC11687.jpg
    SDC11687.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC11690.jpg
    SDC11690.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC11693.jpg
    SDC11693.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
  • SDC11695.jpg
    SDC11695.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
Congrats SJ :happydance: :happydance: You will have to go and celebrate now, before you get that BFP and will be off the drink and nice food (ie pate, smoked salmon, blue cheese and rare steak!!!) for 9 months xx

Yeah, way too early to test so am holding out until the weekend. I have only felt this way twice before, once with Evelyn, then last month (I had a negative feeling last month tho which is prob telling me the chemical was gonna happen) and then this month - The other 2 times I got a BFP so I am almost sure that the same will happen this month. (if it sticks - I am old so my eggs are rubbish!- 35 today so officially an OLD mum)

My body is strange, it sort of tells me way in advance that something is happenning (twinges in my tummy, slight nausea and slightly sore BB's are the giveaway - I never get any of these on a normal cycle) I am not testing early though as I was so disappointed last month to get a positive and then see it fade each day. I would rather get a BFN straight away.

yeh SJ i totally get that.... thats y i test so late i couldnt cope with seeing loads of BFN, or an early BFP that doesnt result in anything :( xxx

Thinking of you today Kelly, sending floaty kisses to Evan xxx

I'm going to light a candle tonight :hugs:

Sorry girls, feel like I've abandoned our little thread, just been so busy, plus struggling a little at the moment.

Hope you're all well.

Lots of love to you all xxx

:cake: Happy Birthday SJ :cake:

Hann and Kayleigh, the candles are beautiful thankyou so much i appriciate it a lot, hope all our Angels are playing nicely together today :kiss: :cloud9: x

SJ, i'm so excited for you :happydance: , i really am, i'm so hoping you (an we lol) get to see a great big dark line this weekend!! Stay sticky little bean xx

Sorry your struggling Sass :hugs: xx

Thanks everyone for thinking of Evan and me today, it means so much :flower: xx

Just a quick post before i go for my reading, i'm so nervous cuz you never know how genuine they are really, hope i hear something that i want to hear but i won't hold my breath in case i'm disappointed, will be on later and i'll let you know how it went xx

:kiss: Floaty kisses to my beautiful little boy and all his Angel friends :kiss:

enjoy it kelly....let us know what they said...still not got round to reading yours yet tasha. xxxxxx

Sorry u having a rough time Sass, U know where we are if you need to share xxx

Kelly Hope your reading goes well, cant wait to hear about it

MM Hows your raffle going?

Tash Where have you gone?? Hope U ok

Everyone else hope you all ok?

Sarah's & Jo Any suggestions of where to stay or eat near Sands garden, need to start planning our trip. We are going to go up the Sat and stay over one night then go to the garden on 7th (Harri's EDD) then make our way home.

AFM Had a V.busy weekend. Drank far too much at the wedding, but did have a lovely day. Still not recovered though, I am so tired. Have observations from my manager tomorrow with work, so hope it all goes ok :wacko:

I would stay in Lichfield Hann - just down the road from the garden and it's a really pretty town (gothic cathedral and lovely river running through) There are tonnes of places to eat there too (Sass and I ate in Lichfield when we went over there)

Wedding pics lovely BTW - you look really pretty x

:flower: This may be a long one but i'll try to condense it for you lol

Well, she told me that i am extremely intellegent, analyitical, loving and caring with a heart of gold! Lol well yeah, she wasn't going to start with 'your a bitch' was she lol pretty basic stuff that!

She said i'd been through a lot emotionally (she wasn't specific here) but now is the time for change, she told me how strong i am and to make a list of things i want to do and see how many i tick off by the end of the year, she thinks it will be most of them, i'm highly motivated at the moment! There will be big changes in my life before december and deffinately by april next year, she didn't say what but she said it would be something i'd worked hard to get?? I'm confused a bit there really :wacko:

She did manage to pick up on the fact that i'm a 'little' psychic too, wasn't sure she'd get that but she did in the end, took her ages though she kept looking at me funny then eventually said she couldn't work out why she could see me 'reading' people without knowing i'm doing it, she said i don't listen enough to it, shes right about that bit. She said i've seen things before they happened (not often) but they were not for me to change so i shouldn't feel guilt (i do). She got that bit pretty much right really.

She said i'm busy making plans in my head and that i need to put them into action now and i'll get what i want?

She also said there would be a baby announcement soon, someone close to me, within the next two months, she thinks it may even be me (wrong!!), i'm thinking one or more of you girls :flower:
I thought maybe my sister, i know shes trying, but i don't see it tbh, maybe its because i'm too close to her to feel anything but i don't see it, not yet anyway. I'm pretty damn sure it won't be me lol although ya never know!

She said she can see and affair (yay, excitement lol), she said its a bad idea lol as if i'd think it was a good idea but apparently the proverbial will hit the fan in a big way, pretty much always does :dohh:

Then she read my palm :wacko:
She said she could see a poorly baby and a difficult birth, she was right about that but she got the person wrong, she said it could have been my mum and i was a poorly baby (i wasn't), i'd have though she'd have picked that up at least but nope :nope:
She said i'd have financial changes but it wouldn't be bad, i'd gain not lose...i can live with that!
She said i'd have 2 boys close together, maybe even from the same pregnancy and a girl with a bigger age gap (abbies nearly 6), i thought at first she meant Evan and another little boy, she didn't she meant 2 more boys. Shes wrong about that too. I mentioned i'm a 'bit' psychic, well i always knew i'd never bring a boy home, thats why i was shocked when Evan wasn't a girl, i've always seen another girl never a boy.
I ignored that all my pregnancy, the fact that i couldn't see past the pregnancy to bringing him home, because i knew i wouldn't, everything said he was fine so i ignored it, i never felt 'safe' with Evan like i did with Abbie, she was coming home with me the second i knew she was there, i knew i'd get her and i didn't with Evan. I always knew Evan was a May baby, even though it was too early, i just knew. Because i'm not going to have a little boy here with me, i do see a little girl here with me but not a boy.

I really think shes wrong about that but who knows, unless i have twins there deffinately isn't 2 of either because i'll only do it one more time :shrug:

Baisically, i was a bit disappointed really, she didn't seem to know very much to be honest. Hope i haven't freaked anyone out admitting to being a 'little' strange lol I know its weird, i don't know why i 'know' certain things and not others i just do, just wish i trusted it and knew i was right before it happened, although i couldn't have done anything different anyway :nope:

So thats it lol wasn't impressed but i'm smart enough to know not everyone can see everything and some aren't genuine so i'm ok, just disappointed and kinda worried that she sees boys and i don't, worried that means i'll lose another little boy. Trying to push that out of my head, its not a good thought!

Hows everyone else doing? xx

kelly wow..... thats was fun to read even if it wasnt totally true for you.. i find the whole going to see pychics scary..... i dont think i could ever do it....

i guess its definately an experience..... and that must have been awful havin those "feelings" when you were pregnant with Evan :( lets hope though yours feelings are a little 2out" if you fall pregnant with a boy again xxxxxxx

jo, sass and melly and disney- how you girls doing?????

melly your NT scan is day before my birthday xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->