Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Raffle is going well :) ive ordered the rabbit for the prize as enough people have bought a number and i not had to pay my own money for it :) xxx

Tash so glad the consuktant finally acknowledged things should have been done differently, not that, that changes anything for you or Riley! XXXXXX

hannah - how are you?? i saw the pics of the wedding too and u looked lovely..... do you reckon when you got spare minute you could add birthdays to front page?????? mine is 6th August 1988 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all, hope everyone has had a good day.

Kelly I am glad your reading went well, and dont worry about admiting you are a bit of a psyc... ooo!! haha only jokin. I think everone has a bit of psycic (sp?) weird about you feeling you will never bring home a boy? I Hope you are both right and you get to bring home a rainbow soon

Tash I am glad your meeting with the consutlant went ok. havent read posts on fb throughly, but I gater he answered your questions and accepted some responsibility for what has happened?

MM Yayy for u being able to order the rabbit :happydance: No probs, if everyone wants to post their b'days I will update pg1 :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is ok? ANy news???

AFM None of my 5 clients turned up today, so my assesment did not go ahead :growlmad: gotta go through it all again nxt tues now :dohh: Also I got pulled over by the police on my way home for no abserloute reason... I think they were just board!!! need to get doing some propper crime fighting me thinks, the royal wlesh show is on 15 miles from where I was pulled, sirely they should be concentrating on that... not inocent commuters on their way home from work!!!

Hello everyone,

Wow kelz that reading was really interesting. I don't really believe in that sort of thing but it was certainly interesting.

Kayleigh - you are getting closer to that BFP hun! What day are you testing again?

Hann - what a nightmare day, hope tomorrow is better for you. I get really frustrated when people don't turn up for observations so I can totally understand how annoying that must be.

AFM - still feeling pregnant and woke up at 4am feeling dreadful (nausea), twinges have stopped today though and don't feel any major symptoms but have an underlying feeling that something is happening. Staying really positive this month!

PS My birthday is 18th July 76 which makes me an officially old 35 year old!

Kelly, I would say that she is wrong because if you were going to lose another boy then surely she would see another girl too? Was Evan's EDD gentle?

SJ I have everything crossed for you. When are you testing?

Hannah, your day sounds awful. Massive :hugs::hugs:

Kayleigh glad the raffle is going well. When are you testing?

NaughtySarah I am thinking of you :hugs:

Melly and DisneyBelle how are you both?

AFM: I have been quiet, dunno just struggling I guess. Days creeping by towards Riley Rae's EDD, being told by the psychic that I wont bring home another baby and infact will have another miscarriage/stillbirth has scared me and then todays meeting. I am also feeling really unsettled with life in general, like I need to do something but not sure what.

Big hugs Tash. I completly know the feeling of needing to do something, but not sure what. I really feel like that atm, I really need something to focus on that isnt TTC. then perhaps I might actually get pregnant.

I am glad you get it Hannah, it is driving me crazy. I think it is why I keep booking holidays :haha: I think I am going to look at doing a course, not sure what yet though.

I am not sure if that is going to be enough though. And although I am glad you get it, I wish you didnt too.

ohh holiday... where u off now???

I am starting anew course through work in Sep so hopefully that will give me something to concentrate on. What were you thinking of doing (Hannah u are not at work now, quit the careers advice! :haha:)

I am testing Friday I think - that was the day I got my 1st bfp with Evelyn so I guess it may be lucky!

I am sorry you are a bit down Tash, I can totally empathise with the EDD thing, it's getting close isn't it :hugs: I am also disgusted with that "so called" psychic. Her actions have been disgraceful. One thing I would add is that as you bought the reading from count the kicks she wouln't have had to do much working out to suggest you may have had a loss! Other than that, she said nothing which she couldn't have invented! She is nothing more than a fraud hun so I hope you can ignore her.

I am glad the consultant gave you some answers today and a good plan for your rainbow. You WILL get your rainbow hun :hugs:

Testing Fri.... ohh so excited for you SJ cant wait to see those 2 lines

and on the note of testing I am going to start the OPK's tomorrow :thumbup: just to feed my POAS addiction.

Oh and another thing (sorry for all the posts I am not spamming I promise). He said today that the onset of IUGR that early is really rare (makes me feel really alone), as is having placentas that do a mix of IUGR and pre-eclampsia, basically usually you get women who are prone to one or the other but I am a rarity in that I am prone to both (again making me feel alone).

He also said there is no miracle cure to stop this happening again. I knew that but hearing it, and him sounding like there is nothing they can do to prevent it, is scary.

Hun I really do not know what to say. big :hugs: on the pluss side to it though, at least he has acnowledged it which means the care you get next time should be exceptional, and you will have the right to lay down the law to them and be listened too :hugs:

Hannah, I am going to Hayling Island for a week on the 6th August, get back on the 13th, then I go to New York on the 18th and get back early on the 24th.

I am not sure, I think maybe something to do with English. Maybe? :shrug: I love it, and have written an article that got published, all because I was involved in this https://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article4044153.ece and what I wrote made Catherine cry, she then asked me to be part of another small article, again she loved what I wrote so when there was a chance for her to write an full page she asked if I wanted to do it because it would be great experience should I ever want to go down the route of writing.

Gutter credit; Natasha Adams

They were the worst words any mum can hear

Being told that her unborn child had died at 36 weeks was a nightmare come true for Natasha Adams, 23. Although heartbroken, she was determined to have another child, and gave birth to a beautiful daughter a year later

'I had just celebrated my birthday with my husband, Matt, and was three days away from the planned induction of our third child. My life was perfect.
'But in the middle of the night, I woke in a panic: I'd had a nightmare about burying my daughter. Then I had a terrible realisation - I hadn't felt my baby move for over 12 hours. I was due to go to the hospital first thing for a routine appointment, and we decided to wait until then to get checked out. That decision will haunt me forever.
'The next day, as the midwife tried to find my baby's heartbeat, I knew something was wrong. I was sent to have an ultrasound, and looked at the screen and saw my baby - so very still. In my heart, I already knew what was coming next, yet nothing could prepare me for those awful words: "I'm so sorry, but your baby has died." It felt as if everything was happening in slow motion.
'I rang Matt. My words were blunt, and I felt terrible saying them, but how do you tell a dad that his baby is dead and gone before it had even had a chance to live? 'Doctors told us that our baby had not been growing for a while, but could not give us a definitive answer for what had happened. All we could do was go home. The next day I was induced and my beautiful baby girl was silently born. As my sobs began, I knew life would never be the same again.

Precious Memories

'We named her Honey. As I held her, I tried to take in every last detail, trying to fit a lifetime of memories into a few sad hours. My heart broke when the midwife took her away.
'When we left the hospital the next day, my body ached to be holding my little girl. Somehow, we organised the funeral and said our final goodbye to Honey.
'Soon, all I could think about was trying again. I knew another baby would not replace Honey but we needed hope back in our lives. When my pregnancy test was positive, I started to sob: I didn't want Honey to think we had moved on and forgotten her.
'The post mortem had finally revealed what had caused Honey to be stillborn. I had a blood clotting disorder called Factor V Leiden, and had also suffered a placental abruption (an extremely rare condition where the placenta separates from the uterus). Knowing this, doctors were able to give me daily blood thinning injections to stop the same happening again.
'The pregnancy was tough. I was constantly looking out for warning signs and there were a few admissions to hospital, but I didn't care how many times I went - just as long as my baby was safe.
Because of my history, doctors decided to induce me at 37 weeks. Frighteningly, it didn't go to plan: my baby's heart rate kept dropping, so I had an emergency C-section. I was petrified we were going to say goodbye to another baby. But four days before what would have been Honey's first birthday, my beautiful daughter Kaysie Blossom was born safely. I held my breath as I waited for that cry - and when it came I began to sob in relief and sadness.
'Eight weeks on, everything she does amazes me, but also reminds me of what Honey didn't get to do. With Kaysie's help, our family has started to heal - she is teaching us to smile again. One day I will have to tell Kaysie about her big sister, but when that day comes, I will smile as I explain how lucky we are to have all our children.'

I enjoy writing, and I could maybe make a difference by raising awareness with it :shrug:

SJ, it is getting close, everytime I think of EDD and Riley Rae, I think of you and Evelyn too. I know you are right, but my rational thinking doesnt always work :dohh:

Not long til Friday :happydance:

Ooooh yay, make sure you put pics up Hannah

Thank you Hannah, you are right. I just felt sure that one day I would have a rainbow but now I dont feel so sure.

Oh and that article was in pregnancy, baby and you :flower:

Tash that is amazing what you have written, I would deff go for it. Perhaps do a journalism course or creative writing???

Luck you jetting off twice in one month... the best we get is Peppa Pig world at the end of Aug :haha:

Is it wrong that i got excited at the thought of peppa pig world? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->