Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

evening all,

Tasha - :hugs: I cant believe the physic said that to you!! surely they arent allowed to tell you 'bad things' anyway are they?? wrong tho :-(

Kelly - I find it really interested that your a little physic. Im not but remember at 30ish weeks preg with Leo I said to OH 'right, im gonna tell you this now because if it does happen no one will believe me. I really have this feeling that the baby isnt going to get to the induction date at 38 weeks. I just cant see us walking in the hospital, not in labour to be induced. I think this baby will either come early or something will happen meaning he has to be delivered'... 4 weeks later at 34+3 he was delivered after he had stopped growing!! Are you worried that your next will be a boy?? I really hope your feelings are very wrong!! Sorry I wasnt on yesterday for Evans due date! just thought maybe the announcement the physic was talking about is the birth of your SILs baby??

Hannah - is it the 7th Aug your planning on going to the sands garden?? I actually think I *may* be going that day!! not 100% sure yet tho lol

MM - yay for 10dpo :) how are you??

SJ - happy birthday for yesterday :cake: sorry its late :-( btw you definitely dont look 35!!!

Cant wait to hear of all the BFPs on there way!!

Sassy - hope your ok :hugs:

afm - off work for 2 days again then on nights thurs, fri and sat! then 9 days off!! as i put on fb group. I called to book my appointment to have the implant out... bloody 17th Aug!! 4 whole weeks away!! i think rather than ntnp we will go straight into ttc!!! Grr!!

Leos in bed, OH is outside with FIL working on the garden. i'll be glad when its finished!! then having scampi and chips once FIL has gone!!

lots of love xxx

No Kelly I cannot wait... I am more excited than the 5,3 and 1 yr olds that are comming with me :wohoo::yipee::wohoo:

Yes Jo it is the 7th... hey if you do go it would be great to meet you in the flesh, let me know nearer the time

Wahoooo for the 9 days off next week :happydance: have you got anything nice planned?

lol honestly tho Sarah, I never would of put you at 35!!

Hannah - as soon as i know for definite I will let you know. As for places near there. TBH i have no idea. We live about 40 min away so I can suggest places near me but not near the garden.

xxx

Cool, thanks Jo. I have found a few places I was going to ring tonight, but left the names in work :dohh: will have to do it tomorrow now!!!

I am getting quite concerned Spammer-Kayleigh has not been on here all night... do we think she is OK??????

right ladies i am off for bath.. then get resdy to rape OH when he gets back from working late... gotta get the practice in before it is show time :haha: by the time he got home last night I was apparently snoring :blush:

Jo, i wasn't scared the next would be a boy, i am now since she said boys! I just know i won't have a 'healthy' baby boy to bring home, i can see a girl but not a boy. I wouldn't be able to find out the sex next time because if it was a boy i'd freak out even more than i will anyway and if its a girl i'd be scared that i'll expect to bring her home, just in case i don't. I could be wrong, maybe i will get another boy one day but i just don't see it. I assumed i'd never concieve a boy, when i did i assumed i was wrong about not having a boy, now i don't know anything anymore!

I guess all i can do is hope that one day i'll be blessed with a rainbow boy or girl and just trust that instead of listening to a woman who doesn't know me, hard not to listen to my own gut instinct though, thats why i'd have to stick to yellow bump!

SJ i wouldn't have said 35 either, maybe 28-29 at most x

Tasha i can't believe what that psychic said to you, she should never have said that x

oh and if your adding birthdays... mine is 20th November 1984 :cake: x

Jo I thought you were younger than me :flower:

Jo I thought you were younger than me :flower:

Im old :dohh: not much between us is there? was u 26 in may?

Everyone at work seem so surprised when they hear how old i am! and that ive got babies! x

Yes, same school year as me. And I have five babies :haha:

I have no idea what you even mean, never done anything of the sort :haha:

We have not used contraception in eight years or there abouts :wacko:

Crazy isn't it!! U make beautiful babies between u :cloud9:

I just didnt find my Mr right till I was 21 (he was 30 :haha:)!

Xxx

Hey ladies, I've just had a quick catch up....

My birthday is 9th February, 1976. I, too, am old. :haha:

As for the "psychics", best to ignore them. They make money off people who are desperate for answers. They go on saying things until they find something you can relate to and they jump on it so you'll think they are 'real'.
There are some real psychics. But they would never tell anyone something bad. And no psychic could ever be that specific.
Being women, we are quite intuitive, and there are things that we just 'know'. But there are things that we just know, then they turn out different. Anyone can be wrong.

Tasha, you really are a talented writer. And as for never having another baby, your body has proven that you can carry healthy babies to term. :hugs:

wow tasha and jo and kelly.... for some reason (without looking at pictures of you) i thought u were older than your 20s....... AND I DIDNT MEAN YOU ALL LOOK OLD... :haha: and SJ i would have said you were way younger too hahahahaha .... so my conclusion is the old ones seem young and the young ones seems old :rofl::rofl:

melly i agree with you about the pyschics i think, try not to let the hurtful things get to you..... cant you report them????

Tasha, chin up sending you lots of :hugs: and your article was just lovely, it had me in tears..... and i agree with hannah persue a career in journalism or creative writing :) xxx

jo - a whole 9 days off coming up :) alll riiiight :thumbup:

SJ Friday i hope is annother lucky day for you... 6th auguts (my birthday) im testing and i will be CD43 but i really think AF will be here before then... im already starting to fell a bit sludgy due to AF arriving i think :nope:

We do Jo :smug: and so do you :flower:

Thank you Melly, you are right. I only did it because it was for charity you know. And I know what you mean about I know I can carry a baby to term, it is just that when you constantly hear you are very high risk for loses in every trimester from doctors, it is scary you know? Thank you for the comment on my article. :flower: How are you?

Kayleigh, how rude, you think I am old :cry: :haha: you are so good at waiting I could never :haha: Thank you for saying such nice things about my article, it actually took me right back to the emotions of that time, I want a rainbow more than ever.

Hannah, Kelly, Disney, SJ, Jo, NaughtySarah how are you all today?

I just realised I dont think I know any one who has had angel babies in every trimester :shrug:

MM Thank you for the fab compliments on age - much appreciated!!

I too have had very symptom stopped and am now not as confident. I am pretty certain I am gonna get AF at the weekend too!

On a positive I am not that bothered which is really weird. I know I am going to get my rainbow one day so I just need to be patient. I am 35 so in most people it can take up to 12 months and I am on cycle 3. Evelyn took 18 months of NTNP followed by 8 months of TTC so being realistic it could take a while.

Either way I am not letting this get me down. I feel pretty happy for the first time in ages so I am not letting that change!

Melly - YAY you are older than me! hehehehe But seriously, my consultant said I am NOT old and she sees lots of ladies so she must be right! You give me hope that I am gonna get this baby one day xx

tash - if you want to write, the best place to start is either with a book or a blog. Paul is a fabulous writer and has a blog but from experience I can tell you writing is extremely hard to get into. His blog is https://www.stuckon194.com/

Also if anyone is on twitter follow Paul as he's hilarious (@rpcompaneros) I am on there too but never write anything so not worth following!!

Love and baby dust to you all

PS statistics say that every month there is a 25% chance of pregnancy. That means that this month we have to have at least one person getting a BFP based on the number of people in here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->