Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

hahahaha Tash golden oldie lol... your only 4 years older than me :thumbup:

SJ - im the same as you, i dont let it get too me too much... so far i have been lucky and both my babies happened quite quickly.... and if Evelyn took 18 mnoths then you know you have got till then to try without "worrying" if that makes sense....

where is sass??? xxxxx

oh mt goodness im still chasing up my results.... 9th june they were all re done :( xxx

Sass is struggling I think :(

Did you manage to get the results hun.

Thanks SJ, I am really not sure what I want to do tbh. I think I might look at doing an English Alevel and go from there. I am lucky in that the person I did the articles for has said that she would help me in any way to get me started down that road if I wanted :thumbup: I hope you are wrong about symptoms but good to see you so positive.

I think I just about to ovulate, had sexy time last night and will again tonight and then it will be in the next day or two :thumbup:

hugs for sass when she sees this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and i rang consultants secretary tash and she said some results came in today, but she doesnt know if its all of them (i think im only waiting for lupus) and my notes are on consultants desk and she will deal with them when she next does her admin.. so hope to hear tomorrow i guess....

make sure a real willy is involved in the sexy time:haha::haha:

Hey ladies hope you all ok. I am sorry I havent put bday on 1st post yet, I just havent had the time sorry. Will gat to do it on Fri I promise

Kelly your b'day is the day after mine :thumbup:

Kayleigh Hope they get the results to you soon

Tash Hope Naomi may has a lovely b'day tomorrow :cake:

Sarah's hope you both ok

Melly cannot belive you are 10 weeks already, time is flying by

Jo/Naomi hope you both alright

AFM I have started my POAS addiction again, 1st two OPKs pics posted here

Hann, i've no excuse to forget your birthday then lol x

Kayleigh, i'll text you my details but i may need your number again, can't be trusted not to forget anything these days lol x

Tasha, yay for sexy time!!! lol hopefully loads of BFP's in here soon, you'll all leave me behind!!
I've decided the end of september to ttc, i'll need a few cycles using OPK's before i get pregnant (if i do) and i figure if i start early i'll get a feel for my cycle, not much chance of catching the first time so i'm safe enough! Hope i manage it before you've all finished having your rainbows lol x

Yayy for Sep TTC.... I have so gotta update that one on 1st post!!!!!! :happydance:

:rofl: :rofl: I will make sure it is. I hope you hear tomorrow hun :hugs:

Hannah fingers crossed for a positive soon.

I am having ovulation pains :happydance:

In one week and five days your TTC will be next month, how exciting is that? :happydance:

Hannah why does yours say your testing the 16th July?

Aaah man now it looks like I am spamming cos my posts are one after the other but each were very related to the thread :growlmad:

Hannah why does yours say your testing the 16th July?

ohh yea... need to change that one!!!! :dohh:

So glad for your O pains Tash... get to it :sex: :haha:

RIght over and out for me tonight ladies... all this late night :sex: is no good for me... I have been abserloutly knackered all week... need to go get some zzzzzz's before I need to have energy for baby making

Night all, sweet dreams xxx

Eeeek tasha i never thought of it like that lol maybe its too soon? its 4 months after so it should be ok, not likely to get pregnant on the first cycle really, i should be past 6 months when i do so i think i'll be ok!!
If i catch on the first cycle now it would be just my luck!! x

Night Hannah :sleep:

Evening all,

every one ok? not much to report from me, except one day closer to d day :) i cant believe ive still got to wait 4 weeks!! saying that tho, it doesnt seem very far away!! im keeping the whole ttc quiet, just talking about it in here, not on fb etc. tbh i think when i do conceive i will keep that quiet as long as possible too. I just dont feel like i would want to share with people iykwim?? obviously with you lot tho!!

at work at 10pm tomorrow, 3 nights shifts!!

Tasha - I hope Naomi-Mae has a lovely day tomorrow!! have you got her anything special for her birthday?

lots of love xxx

Jo i feel the same, won't be talking about it anywhere but here, such a close knit group i feel i could here but i won't even be telling family until i'm to big to hide it anymore lol x

same here Kelly. With leo SIL guessed at about 15 weeks so we told everyone but they kinda knew we were trying where as this time they wont even know we are trying so im really hoping to get past 20 weeks before we tell anybody. just you ladies in here. Ive just 'got this feeling' that we will lose our next in early pregnancy so really want to try not to build my hopes up to much iykwim, stupid i know!!

xxx

Well i really hope your wrong Jo x x
With Evan, if people didn't know i could have gotten away with it until the day he was born, only tell really when i had my bump support on, without it i just looked a bit chunkier round the middle! I'll be going as long as i can, my mum may guess though!!

I will never hide it when I get pregnant again, as I am really short my insides move up really fast and I found it hard to hide after about 10 weeks last time. People will also suspect re drinking. PLUS everyone seems to ask me these days if I'm pregnant or if I'm trying!!

Is that just me or does anyone else get that? It's like I will never be able to keep it quiet without blatently lying!

Lol SJ, i don't drink anyway so i'm ok with that!
Its a bit soon so no ones asked me yet, i think they assume i will want to one day though, i guess they don't think very soon though!
Poor you not being able to hide it, i'm 5ft6 so no probs there, maybe you'll have to lie for a bit or become a recluse if you want it kept quiet!

Its awful that we have to hide it now isn't it? I wish we could show our rainbow bumps off but i guess we won't for a while x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->