Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

I think I will just be terrified the whole time that something is gonna go wrong. I have already decided that I am enjoying every second of my next pregnancy. I am gonna blog every day about how I feel and what I've done. The one thing I massively regret with Evelyn was not remembering everything. I suppose it is a self defence mechanism. If something did go wrong, I want to be able to see that I have enjoyed my new baby as much as I physically can while he or she is inside. (hope that all makes sense)

It makes sense SJ. I had a pregnancy journal on here with Leo and loved it. I can go abck at any time to read it. Just wish I had done it with Kasper too :-(

I dont know why but ive just put a huge post in stillbirth bit about my story. Ive been wanting to write it down for a few months now, like to refresh my mind iykwim... not sure how i feel after writing it, whether i feel better or worse :-(

Im not sure how long i will be able to hide it for, this is me at about 22 weeks with leo...

Picture 110.jpg

that was at the sands day at the aboretum last year (26.6.10). (with Hayley x, babyherd2 and emmsie27)

xxx

I think I look so young on that pic!! and how short is my hair!! :haha:

i am looking forward to being preg again!!

xxx

hi my names is linzie, i am friends with hannah and have been talkin to jox tonight. i lost my baby girl 10wks ago today at 38wks and 5 and am currently waitin to have repeat bloods done to see if i have a blood clotting problem before we can try again. hope its okay to join u?????? x x x x x x x x x

Me too. I loved being pregnant. When Evelyn died everyone said to me that I was a great pregnant mum as I just seemed to glow the entire time.

I just need some luck! I am definitely owed some so it will have to come soon!!

PS your post made me cry. So may similarities to my story and some of the emotions were exactly as I would have written them. In particular the "not knowing what to feel" thing. I guess it is the shock.

Like you I didn't want to think that something could be wrong so didn't believe it for days.

We shouldn't have had to go through that.

I have never written my story (aside from the birth story in here) I don't know how to start. One day I might but I am not strong enough at the moment. I am working on "happiness" for now and that is doing me the world of good.

Loads of love Jo and I am so so sorry for the loss of your gorgeous boy xxx

hi my names is linzie, i am friends with hannah and have been talkin to jox tonight. i lost my baby girl 10wks ago today at 38wks and 5 and am currently waitin to have repeat bloods done to see if i have a blood clotting problem before we can try again. hope its okay to join u?????? x x x x x x x x x

Of course - welcome and hello

I am so sorry that you lost your daughter and that you have to be here :flower::hugs:

Where in Herfordshire are you from Linzie? (my dad's family is from Ross originally)

PS Lola May is a fabulous name, floaty kisses to her xx

Thank u Sj :hugs: i have 2 main comforts. One that our angels r together, playing and 2 that thru losing our angels I've met amazing ladies i may never of had the chance of knowing :hugs:

Welcome linzie, I'm glad uve come over! just to for warn u, when tasha and missmaternal arent busy having :sex: they tend to spam alot and leave us with 10s of pages to catch up on :rofl:

Night all x

thank you for ur warm welcome sarah jane i live in a small town called kington bout 16 miles away from hereford. and yeah i love her name too perfect name for a beautiful angel x x x x

Welcome Linzie, i'm so sorry that you have to join us here, none of us should be here.
Your angel Lola was born just before my Evan (20th May), i hope they're making friends in heaven xx

Jo, i'm going to have a read of your story now, well done for writing it down it so hard to do, i've managed a bit of Evan's birth story but the 7 days of his life i'm not sure i'll ever be able to write, wouldn't know where to begin tbh x

Hey all, just popping in at work again :blush: I am sure I am going to get caught and sacked one day soon :dohh:

:wave: Hello Linz, gald you have come to join us. U will soon find we like to talk a load of crap on times, but also a lot of important stuff putting the world to rights goes on in here too!!

will catch up properly later girlies, hope u all having good days... all my clients have turned up today so far :growlmad: how dare they... it means I have to actually do something :haha:

love to you all xxx

Hi girlies, have only caught up on the last two pages so am unsure how much I have missed.

Welcome linzie, Im sorry for the loss your angel girl Lola.

Hannah, dont get busted BnBing at work. Internet Explorer would not open BnB for me at work so I downloaded Firefox and now it works. If IT find out I'll get shot. But i went so long without it.

Naughty naughty Melly :haha: But I undersdant u gotta do what you gotta do to get your fix :rofl:

Linz I will add u to 1st post, and also out new FB group wen I get home :thumbup:

Melly/Naomi do you have Facebook, as we have a secret group on there just for general chit chat also, it is nice as it is not viewable by the world!!!!

Yep I do. If I post on the secret group will it still show up on my profile. Do you know what I mean?
"Blah, blah blah..." on Blanks Wall

I'm Melanie Butler (Melanie Bush).

no It doesnt show up on your wall as far as I am aware. I will add you when I get home :thumbup:

oh actually Jo will have to do it I think, as she made the group :dohh: I will mesage her on Fb to ask her to :thumbup:

I do know what I am on about honestly

oh and No I am not spamming :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back