Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Hahaha, I just went to last post and was like :wacko: why is Melly just writing I, went back to catch up and saw the rest, naughty spammers :haha:

I am just waiting for Matt to get home with the bigger two and then we will be going to pizza hut for Naomi-Mae's birthday :thumbup:

:wave: Ive just added Melly and Linzie (i hope its you anyway) on fb, hope thats ok??

Regarding the group on FB. Its completely private!! even if a non member searched for it (its called Rainbow Makers) it wouldnt show up. It only appears on your news feed if we post in it but nothing appears on your wall :) Any member can add someone :) will actually go try adding you 2 now, if its lets me as we arent friends on fb yet :dohh:

Just tried and i can only add friends so if one of the others wants to add you or i'll do it when (IF :haha:) you accept my friend requests lol

Tasha - happy Birthday for Naomi-Mae, i hope she has a lovely day. she deserves it :hugs:

Hannah/Melly - naughty naught going on BnB at work!! i got caught too many times on it :dohh:

SJ - how are you feeling today??

Not long till some HPTs get pee'd on :happydance:

My counter is down to less than 4 weeks now!!

Im on nights from tonight 10 till 6 for 3 nights. will try to still get on, if not i'll be on the group on fb :thumbup:

lots of love xxx

heu just had a read back....

SJ im with you, lots of people have said my next pregnancy wont be same and i will be constantly fearful etc, which i imagine i will be, but im gonna make such an effort to enjoy it and not let those stress affect me or my baby.....

also jo and kelly im not telling people im trying either... only you girls know and few close family and friends know that we are just seeing what happens... but i dont plan to tell anyone for as long as i can, but with charlie i started showing at 14 weeks so i dont know how long it will be hidden for, but luckily i dont leave near my family and friends... i wont be mentioning anything on facebook till at least my 20 week scan.. (well thats my plan anyway, excitement may take over lol)

jo what are the facebook name so i can add :) xxxx

wow another newbie :) hello linzie.. come join our world...... and ignore what they say about the "spammers" important and informative is that it is :)

linzie so sorry to hear about your baby girl :( i love the name :)

sj i wish i blossomed the whole of my pregnancies..... im green and spotty the first 15 weeks hahahahahahahah... i am very lucky touch wood ive not put on huge amounts of weight other than my bump before.... with lilly i put on 3 stone and most of it went to bump.. it was after she was born i got the extra weight :( witch charlie i actually lost 10lb which i would have been thrilled about if it wasnt for fact i was pregnant hahahaha xxxxx

Melanie Butler (melanie Bush) and Linzie is on mine and Hannah friends list x

thanks ladies, can see already that ur gonna be of great help to me. xxxxxxxx

melanie butler (melanie bush) hope as avatar??? says she lives in new south wales????????????? melly help us :) add us on facebook, im confused lol... xxx

ohh my goodness i cant believe ive only got 4 more raffle numbers left to sell :) xxxxx

ooh and i was kinda hoping for a call from consultant today but still nada :(

Thats the melanie I've added. maybe there is a new south wales in oz? xxx

Hi ladies, sorry I'm a bit distant, struggling so much at the minute. Having nightmares again and even sleep walking, woke up the other night with the bedroom window wide open leaning right out, I'd been dreaming that someone was in the garden trying to get the kids!

I sit with the computer and just don't have the patience to do anything, I am keeping up with everyones posts though.

Loads of love Sarah xxx

new south wales is a state in oz guys xx

Good luck with last 4 kayleigh

Thinking of you Sass :hugs: here if you need anything :hugs:

SJ - i thought it sounded like a place in oz!! I suppose its like New England...

Right, im off to work in 10 minutes!! at work till 6am!!

Lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"