Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

I've added you girls on FB!
Just a reminder that my pregnancy is still a huge secret and we havent told anyone, not even family. I'd like to keep it a secret until 20weeks but I've a bump already and Idont think I can hide it much longer. Anyway, i'll keep it a secret until at least 16weeks. I'm praying i make it that far.

And yes, New South Wales is a state in Australia.

Yeah I though that when you added us Melly. Your secret is totally safe with us x

How are you planning on announcing?

Havent really thought about it yet. I know I wont get the reaction I want from my family, and I'll get angry at them. But I dont know what reaction i want from them. I dont want anyone thinking this is my way of replacing my lost babies.

Maybe I'll not tell anyone, just let them guess.
I'll tell my dad though.

Do you think they will really believe you are trying to replace your other babies?

It would certainly be interesting to just not say anything and see if anyone notices. I would never be able to keep up the secret. Last time I told everyone at 8 weeks after we had an early scan (except my mum who knew the day after we got a positive test!)

melly i have the same things..... i was worried about telling my fsmily when i get pregnant again.. especially my mum (but for some reason my mum holds huge thing over me cant think of word) and i was petrified of even telling heri was pregant with charlie, but ske kinda knows we are trying so wont be shocked when i tell her im pregnant....

i would have to tell her soon after i find out tho coz she will be mighty pissed if i dont tell her :(

melly - gonna go facebook stalk you in a minute hahahahaha but secret is safe with me :)

WOW I HAVE BELLY ACHE FROM HELL... THINK I NEED A POO I SHALL BE BACK :)

Sass im totally thinking of you...... nightmares are never cool at best of times :( xxxxx

:hugs: Sass, hope the nightmares go away soon xx

Melly, :hugs: no one will think your trying to replace the babies you've lost, they should know thats impossible, theres nothing wrong with wanting to be a mother and have your babies with you, they will see that hopefully x
:kiss: to your Angels xx

AFM, not a great day SIL had a baby girl this morning and i'm fighting major jealousy and trying not to cry, it should have been me, obviously i'm glad their baby is healthy but i just wish it was me. Just keep thinking why was i not good enough to have my little boy with me, why did they get to keep theirs and i didn't? I'm just full of anger and hurt and i don't know what to do about it. Ignore me, i'll be ok in a day or two.

Hope everyone else is doing ok today xx

doubt it :( feel better now after long airy fart anyway lol.......

im CD27 right now... seems like longest cycle evr so far xxx

It's the OPK's that do that as you know when you ovulated so after that moment spend the rest of the time waiting to test!

hahaha melly :) bad, melly :)

my bad belly is returning.... my god what landed in toilet last night was soooo not good.... i think it was the uncle bens express rice i had for tea :(

Sass sorry you are feeling so poo atm, nightmares are horrible. A friend of mine used to get really bad nighmares, and someone suggested to her worry dolls. You tell them your problems before you go to bed and sleep with them under your pillow. She also rights down everything she is thinking about in a journal before she goes to bed, and hasnt had one since.

Linz Hope you have a better day today :hugs:

MM Bad tummy is deffo a symtom. With both Els and Harri I have though I had a stomach bug the few days before my BFP. Fx'd for you... and go and get some Folic Acid. It is so important xxxx

Tash DId you haver an ice time at Pizza hut, and did naomi have a nice birthday??

SJ Glad you feeling Happy, when are you testing?

Jo hope work was ok last n ight, not long till your 9 days off :happydance:

Melly I have asked you on to be my friend on FB this morning, dont worry your secret is safe with me. I will be doing exactally the same. I will tell my sis and BIL, but everyone else will just have to guess. Hoping to keep it secret until I have my early anomoly at 16 weeks.

AFM Just off to update 1st post. Let me know if u want me to cange any of your details, or if I get anything wrong!! xxx

Morning girls,

Naughty Melly :nope: :haha:

Kayleigh hope you feel better soon :flower:

Hannah, it was nice at pizza hut and Naomi-Mae kept high fiving me cos it 'was the best birthday ever'. So I think she had a good day.

How are you all?

We need a new BFP. I dont mind who it is but we need at least one this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"