Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

i feel a bit "leaky" just going to check to make sure its not AF.... CD28... dont think i have ever had AF on CD28 so would be surprised if it is... but check anyway.....

ill be back...

MM I hope its not AF getting you. perhaps its just increased pregnancy CM :thumbup:

and yes hannah, i k now ishould take it.. im going to buy some, once ive been paid...... need to really make the effort to take it... ive already left it too late..... im terrible at remembering to take pills :(

hannah its shit isnt it... not only am i waiting coz it determines whether im pregnant or not, but i hate being unprepared for it sanitry wise.... being caught out with it in most awkward situations...

and my thrush is usually really bad around my perid :( and as i have just got rid of the thrush i dont want it back so soon :( x

yayyy for getting rid of the thrush, I know what u mean about not being prepared, it is horrible. The last two times I have woken up in a pool of blood in bed :wacko: lets just say I think a new matress will be on the cards soon, espeally as my waters broke with elsie on that matress too... aww I sound like a right minger!!! :haha:

Add as for leaving it too late with FA, no you havent, if you start it now, it is better than not taking it at all. I did not mean my post to sound like I was having a go. Some pople dont take it at all and end up with healthy babies, but in the words on my Dr I was just god damn unlucky :cry:

JUst a quick one to say I hope everyone is ok??

I hope to come onto news of some BFPs in the next few days!!

Off out for an all you can eat curry tonight!!

Off to booked Leos birthday party in a min :shock: hes having a swimming party :)

Lots of love ladies, hope your all ok xxx

Hey girls, Me and Els have been busy painting some stones to take to the Sands garden for Harri. We will deff be taking Elsie's stone, but which other one do you think we should take??? They all still need a gloss coat by the way, so the colours should come up brighter fx'd

Attachments

• SDC11748.jpg
    SDC11748.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1
  • SDC11751.jpg
    SDC11751.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1
  • SDC11752.jpg
    SDC11752.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1
  • SDC11753.jpg
    SDC11753.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
Awww, they are lovely. I would take all of them. There is no limit, Riley has one and Honey has quite a few there, even though I have never been.

Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh, i am so f**ing angry!!

Evan's dad and i aren't together and he's just re-added me on FB (i haven't accepted) but i went on his profile just to nosy and he had mentioned Evan on his status convo with someone he knows (she added me too but i haven't accepted her either, shes not his gf lol) and he put that he can't believe he's gone and he misses him and you wanna know what she wrote?????? Don't worry, you'll have more!!

I may add them now just so i can comment, don't want to lower myself though!
If i ever see her i'll rip her f**ing face off, i hope one day she finds out that babies cannot be replaced, stupid bitch, i hope i never bump into her thats all i can say!!!

Sorry for ranting i'm just sooooo mad i could actually hurt her!

Bitch!

Not a very intelligent post...

I would have to say something - but then I am always a bit confrontational like that!!

Sorry you had to read that x

Massive :hugs::hugs: Kelly, people just dont get it do they? When people say this I always say when someone loses a parent, say a mother do you say oh its okay you have a father? A grandmother do you say it is okay you have another grandmother or a gandfather? An aunt you have another or an uncle? A sibling, you have another? No of course not, because people are not interchangable or replacable, and neither are our children.

:hugs:

kelly thats completly shit........ i would have had to say something too..... silly cow.... i would also rip her eyes out if i saw her.....

i didnt realise you and evans dad werent together, although i suppose i kinda knew coz u never really mentioned an OH that i noticed anyway...... xxxxx

Kelly thats is awful. i hope he bloody said something and not just took it. Tash i like your point about people not being interchaingable

i wouldnt add them, just pm them both tellin them wot i thought

big hugs all

:rofl: on ripping her eyes out Kayleigh, good plan she wont be using fb to write stupid messages any more :thumbup::haha:

I know i've messaged him and told him to ask his sick friends who i don't even know not to add me, if i saw her i'd kill her!

Can't send her one yet i'm way to angry but i will be doing, who does she think she is? You can't replace anyone in your life ever, especially not your babies! I could have 10 more babies but i'd still miss him every day, my heart would still ache for him, i'd still cut off my arm just to hold him for a second. I know people who haven't lost don't really understand but is it that hard to know that one person can't be replaced with another?

Sorry, i'm angry. Can't even believe anyone would say that.

No were not together. The day he came to see Evan in neonatal, standing right next to his cot, the first time he ever saw him, surrounded by wires and machines beeping, knowing he wasn't going to be ok, he asked me ' can you still have more?' he's lucky i didn't murder him there and then, in the presence of my beautiful boy aswell, hes as bad as her i'd never go near him again. That really hurt me.

she sure wouldnt be able to tasha.....lol.....

and kelly why did the bitch add you??? do you think she was trying to be nosey???? little cow..... ggrrr now im angry xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->