Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

ohhh no kelly thats awful... were you together long?? xxxx

a year and half, i couldn't believe he said it to me either, was even worse since it was in the same room as my poorly boy, i didn't want to talk about other babies, i wanted MY baby to be ok. I can't stand the sight of him anymore x

That is wrong of him :nope:

It will be morbid curiosity. I had over 200 people friend requests me in the week after 'that scan' :wacko:

Thats awful Tasha, you'd think they'd leave us alone.
Yeah she probably wanted to know about it, i've never said on FB what happened to me or how he was born or died just that he was gone, i won't be doing either, i don't want people looking just to be morbid, hes my baby x

oh my gosh......... he is sooo harsh...... bang out of order......

tash thats alot of requests...... i didnt really mentino what happened on my facebook status' but the people who i knew who were generally interested and concerned for us all i sent a long message explaining everything......

if people ask now i tell them what happened, because although they are just being nosey, i feel its my job to try and educate :shrug: i dont have money to donate, but if people can be made aware of these things, and it can change on persons attitude to what they do and act during pregnancy then its enough for me xxx

Mostly it was girls from here, nothing to do with what I put on fb cos my security settings are tight so no one saw. I accepted a lot cos I felt obligated to, but some of them never said one damn thing for a week so they got deleted.

I'm so sorry Kelly some people are just so thoughless and generally horrible, lots of hugs.

xxx

I'm ok thanks Kayleigh, just no patience at the minute for computers and the like!! Think it must be over tiredness, still not sleeping well and when I do having really horrible dreams where things are going wrong and I'm fighting to change things. Mainly to do with the kids ans people trying to get them, had one about the place we were in gonna be set alight by terrorists and not knowing whether to tell them to run and risk getting shot or whether to wait and risk them being burnt alive!!! It was so fightening it woke me up and I daren't go back to sleep !!!

I do keep up to date with your posts just don't seem to have energy or patience to type! Which sounds really ridiculous!

xxx

ohhh sass that sounds horrid :( i hope they go away soon.... xxxxxxxx

Yes they're not good, that's how I ended up waking up leaning right out of the bedroom window, dreamt someone was in the back garden trying to get to Harry's bedroom, I'd obviously been sleepwalking acting out the dream and was leaning out looking for the person!

I think as well I just feel like I come on and moan! Which isn't the type of person I used to be or want to be.

I have counselling by the way on Wednesday xxx

Yeah he said sorry he didn't know she tried to add me, thats it! FFS hes as sick as she is! I don't care anyway, hes nothing to do with me and my Evan anyway, hes an asshole!!

Tasha i had a few requests from girls on here but i only added the ones i knew very well, the ones who actually spoke to me and supported me through what happened x

Thanks Sass, i'm fuming but i'm tring not to let people like that make me feel worse xx

You don't moan Sass, i'm sorry your dreams are so bad hun x

Hope councelling goes well xx

hey we are our own form of counselling on here :0 its good to get it out..dont worry about having a moan we all do it ... xxxx

Massive :hugs::hugs: Sarah.

I dont want to live this life any more, why do I have to deal with this twice over. Both my girls could of made it if they hadnt been so let down :( I miss them, I need them :cry:

:hugs: Tasha xx
:kiss: Honey and Riley Rae :kiss:

I really hope you get some answers soon xx

Kelly, i would have to add her and comment on her page. That way everyone else can see what a stupid bitch she is. I wouldnt be able to help myself. I know people dont mean to be stupid and some comments I can forgive because they've never been through what we have. That is one comment I wouldnt forgive. I'd rip the bitches eyes out too.

Massive :hugs::hugs: Sarah.

I dont want to live this life any more, why do I have to deal with this twice over. Both my girls could of made it if they hadnt been so let down :( I miss them, I need them :cry:

Tasha :hugs:

Its so unfair. :hugs: Your girls should be here with you. :hugs:

Thanks Melly, i sent her a PM, i had to! Like you i can understand certain comments like 'time heals', they don't understand that it doesn't, i can forgive that but saying you can have more, spoken by a person who's never lost a child obviously, i'm not a nasty person, i don't think anyone should ever feel what i feel, what we all feel but i confess i did 'wish it on her' tonight! I don't mean it but people need to be a little more sensitive, like tasha said, you can't replace your mother or father so why do people think you can replace your children? Its madness the things people think is ok to say to someone who is greiving.

All in all i don't think she'll add me again, via PM she got the full force of my anger!! I have to say it made me feel a little 'lighter'!!

Hope you all have a good day, i'm off to bed, have had far more than i should have to drink lol suprised i can even type!!

Night all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"