Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Good stuff Kelly. Glad it made you feel better, well, 'lighter' anyway.

im glad you pm'd her and feel lighter too.. did she reply??? xxx

Lol she hasn't yet, i didn't really leave it open to reply but it would be interesting if she did!!

Sometimes feel like heres the only place i'm 'safe', i know none of you would ever say that to me, i know you all understand how i feel without me having to say, my friends in rl tend to want to hear details and talk about what happened, i know i can say as little or as much as i want to here and no one will push me. Its nice to have somewhere to go where people understand, i'm so glad to have you ladies xxx

I had 2 letters today, one from my consultant explaining again what happened, its all there in black and white, i cried when i read it but i'm glad i have it, sometimes get confused as it was so fast, still have to remind myself that it really happened, it wasn't just a nightmare. I don't think i'l ever read it again.

The 2nd one was from DR Subhedar, Evan's neonatal consultant, i have an appointment on 17th august to ask any questions i still have and talk with him about what happened and care i will get next time.

I'm glad i've not been forgotten but part of me doesn't want to keep going over it, every time i talk about it i relive it in my head, it hurts iykwim x

Hows everyone doing? Hope your all having a good weekend, i'm off to watch F1 qualifying now lol yeah i'm a geek!! xx

:wave:

Tasha :hugs: I wish ur girls were here x

Sass :hugs:

Kelly OMG how can someone say that! stupid stupid bitch! I hate that we have a life time of hearing peoples crap just because they dont understand or even try to understand! Hope ur ok?

Sj/hannah/mm - u all ok? hoping for some bfps!

Hannah - Harri's stones r lovely :cloud9:

Lots of love xxx

kelly, glad you got it there in black and white... and im same i always get a bit confused with things too, and i still cant get my head round some of the termonology they use etc, so that confuses me... and yes glad you got appointment and nice to see they atill looking out for you.....

Jo - how are you?? are you on your 9 days off yet???? CD30 for me, last month AF showed up on CD30 so we shall see i guess...... :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all

Kayleigh - you are not getting AF for at least 9 months!!

I am pretty certain I'm out, starting to get AF pains and expect it any moment. Not too upset about it though as there's nothing I can do about it so will just have to get on with things.

kelz - I can't believe that girl still and am glad you said something! She will hopefully know better for next time she speaks to someone who has been bereaved...

Agree that Harri's stones are fab. Take them all xx

Glad you got an appt Jo but crappy that you have to wait so long

Sass - hope things are feeling a little brighter, here if you need me xxx

Melly - great news about Midge's heartbeat - any ideas on names yet?

Hann - how's the opks going (about to go and stalk your journal to see!)

I need a list of when everyone is testing.

As for names....no I havent really even thought about names. Its difficult to think too far ahead. Rod had a dream a couple of nights ago that I wanted to call baby Goggan, but he decided that Hayley was much nicer. Goggan? Goggan???? Why even dream that I'd come up with such a name?!

Fx'd Kayleigh and SJ, really hope this is your month xx
Not sure where everyone else is up to but my fingers are crossed for everyone, we need some BFP's in here soon lol at least a few before i start trying, it took me 7 cycles to get my Evan, that was awful its the longest its ever taken (i know in reality its not long at all!) Abbie was 3 cycles and both my early MC's were 2 cycles. I'm hoping since i weigh a lot less than when i got my bfp with Evan, that it won't take as long as it did with him but we'll see!

:dust: Everyone, can't wait for the bfp's to start coming in!! xx

lmao melly thats hilarious...... goggan...... bloody brilliant......

im on CD31 ive passed last months cycle by a day.... testing in 12 days... my birthday :) 6th august..... im certain AF would have showed by then, im feeling bit like u SJ i got mild cramping etc and feeling blergh like i do when its due.. but who knows....

Tash what CD you on???

god im in a foul mood...... :wacko: im getting grumpier and fed up as day goes on..... i havent got the patience for a 2 year old today :( i just wanna spend a day on my own doing what i like to do... i know its selfish...... :nope:

gonna take her to park in a bit anyway and hopefully wear her out so she goes for a sleep this afternoon without a fuss......

hannah - just looked at front page and i love it :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: Hello all I think I have causht up, but please forgive me if I have missed anything.

MM :test: mood swings and lack of patients could well be those preggo hormones kicking in!!! I really hope AF doesnt get you this month.

Tasha Glad Naomi Mae had a good birthday... I hope that :rabbit: hasnt been worn out yet :winkwinK:

SJ Sorry :witch: got you :( but on to next month with positivity... I likey!!!!

Sass I Hope the dreams are easing, and things are getting a little easier for you :hugs:

Melly Googan... what sort of a name is that PMSL!!!! I would def not let him have any say on the naming of midge :rofl:

Kelly God cannot belive that girl on FB, hope U sorted her!! Glad your consultant and Evans dr have been in touch xxx

Lindz / Jo Hows your heads??? I do like it that I am not the only binge drinking alki in here :haha: Hope you both ok xxxx

AFM CD15 today and getting those what I have thought are O pains, but yesterdays OPK still only had 1 line??? is this normal??!!???!?!?! I think I need to go and do some storking of other peoples OPKS.... be back later!!!
Ohh also my tablets from the clincal trial I am involved in obit preventing nural tube defects in pregnancy should be arriving today :happydance: So hopefully it will increase the chances of my raining not having what Harri did :happydance:

:wave:

how is everyone?

SJ - im sorry AF got you :-( Really hoping your BFP is here very soon!!

So I got abit drunk last night!! fell asleep on the settee by 10, went bed at midnight then woke up this morning to AF!! :-( Hoping AF is alot shorter than last time!!

First time ive been drunk in ages!!

only just over 3 week to go now!! :happydance:

i hope everyone is ok xxx

Jo I hope AF is a 'normal' one this time.

only 3 weeks to go... wahoo :happydance:

Cant wait for you to get that thing out!!! hahahaha

jo - hilarious......

hope AF is a short one for you.. and yippee for 3 weeks time :) xxxx

took kid to park, she is now having a cheese roll before bed..... she dont seem shattered but i sure as hell am lol... i was in bed at 10 9wehich is actually an hour past my bedtime lol) and up at 8 so shouldnt be shattered, but boy im exhausted... been feeling like this last week or so xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->