Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

god i went on swing at park with lilly and feel sooo totally sick right now......

12 days!!!! C'mon Kayleigh, have little pee on a stick for us. Just a few drops?

lmao hilarious...... noooo im bursting with will power right now lol..xxx

Let some of that will power out in the form of wee wee and hold a stick underneath it!

even when i do test i might not tell you all straight away hahahahahah keep you all guessing....lol

lol.... seriously as if im gonna be able to keep it a secret lol.. you guys will be the first other than steve to hear whether its BFP or a BFN :) xxxxx

hahahahahahahahahaha :) love it....... i got to take it easy i may be growing an egg :)

still no results :growlmad: bloody NHS they r wank.

I would seriously consider going private with my rainbow... if I had the money :wacko:

I would love to join you ladies!!! I am Jenn, mama to 6, we lost our sweet baby boy at 16w3d on June 4, we named him Judah. We are actively TTC our rainbow baby! I would love to chat, and have some giggles! Goodness knows we all need them!

hey Jenn :wave: welcome. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Judah.

I am currently in between TTC and NTNP!! but desperate for a BFP this month. Where abouts are you in your cycle??

Are you from UK, or else where??

I will add you and Judah to 1st post now, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"