Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

yippeee hiii jenni, you found us then :) just seen you commented on my thread....

the front page has all our details and feel free to give yours too hannah (hannpin) for her to update :) we work that girl hard hahahaha xxxx

steves mum is gonna be over from cyprus tho and i dont know if i want her to know so early if it is BFP...

MM - GO TEST!!! you know you want to!!!

Welcome Jenni - sorry for your loss of Judah :-(

How are you Hannah? how long till testing?

I rang family planning earlier to see if they had had any cancellations... no luck but she said keep ringing coz with it being the school holidays there may be :) I want this bloody thing out!!!

xxx

fingers crossed fo you jo :) and i do want to test, but i want to wait more :) hahahaha.....

2 more raffle numbers left if anyone wants them if i sell them before wednesday i will do wednesdays lottery rather than saturdays xxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone! :hi:

at mummymarsh's very kind invitation I am popping over here, would love a place to chat!

I'm 27, OH is 28 and we found out on the 30th June we had a missed miscarriage, I was meant to be 12 weeks but our baby measured 8. So devastated. :( I am now on CD22 since my ERPC on the 4th July and we are NTNP this cycle, I figure if my body's not ready I won't get pg straight away. I am doing OPKs for something to do and still no positive so I might not even ov this cycle!

Baby dust to everyone TTC :D

Shame there have been no cancellations Jo

MM U have to tell us before the MIL... come on where do your loyalties lye :haha:

Kel, Hope U ok?

:wave: welcome Elhaym sorry to hear of your MMC :hugs: I am using OPKS for the 1st time this month. I am a bit miffed as I have not got a second line yet and I am CD15 today. But hopefully I will get a surge in the next few days.

I havent thought when I will test yet. AF is due 11th Aug. I really dont want to test before 7th, as I dont want it to overshadow Harri's day iykwim. So test day will prob be 8th :haha: but I will try to hold of until 12th (unrealistic I know!!)

hey elhaym - glad you found us..... sorry about your MMC..... i used OPKs this month for first time and got a positive on CD14 so assume i ovulated roughly on CD15 and im now on CD31 with no AF as of yet, but thats not unusual coz i have irregular periods...

wont be testing till CD43 6th august, but girls are despereatly trying to persude me to test sooner, but nooooooooo lol.....

hannah - my loyalities definately lie here with you lot, so the MIL will not find out before you lot hahahahaha xxxxx

I used OPKs last time and they worked well for me but first cycle after MC I guess everything can be a bit messed up. I didn't get BFN until over a week after my ERPC so I'm thinking O might be delayed by that same amount of time, so going off that I should also be O'ing in the next couple of days. I have had random patches of EWCM too so I think my body is still just a bit confused! :D

Edit - ooh hope AF stays away from you mummymarsh, fingers crossed! When are you going to test? xx

yeh could well be a bit confuddled... im not really good at the knowledge of trying to conceive lol.. i base everything on guesses and averages hahahahaha.... has hannah updated ya details on front if you want them there?? xxx

Welcome Elhaym - very sorry for your loss of your LO :-( I hope your not waiting too long for your Rainbow BFP :hugs:

xxx

where do you lot get your IC tests from?? any recommendations? ive seen loads on Ebay, are they all the same??

xxx

Thanks ladies :flower:

Yes I'll have my details on the front if that's OK! - I am currently NTNP but might change to TTC after AF. I found out I had a mmc 30th June and baby was 8+1.

where do you lot get your IC tests from?? any recommendations? ive seen loads on Ebay, are they all the same??

xxx

I usually get them from amazon, I think they're all basically the same. I get 30 OPKs for £5 from there so they last for ages (I've used 12 so far this month LOL but normally would only use 5 or 6). The HPTs are cheap too :)

i got OPKs from ebay.. didnt have a clue what to get, but they need to have that Ce mark...... and i only use clear blue digital HPT... xxxxx

and i sold all the raffle tickets :) whoooo...... so gonna do draw with wednesdays lotto.... anyone know what time it drawn??????

also.. the raffle has gone down soooo well, far better than i epxected.... would you be interested in another one next month maybe?? im thinking of putting a lingerie set up for raffle???? and the winner obviously picks the size they want it in xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->