Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Jo I got mine from Amazon, but I think they are all about the same

Elhaym added to 1st post :thumbup:

Hey girls,

New girls :happydance: Hello both of you :flower:

Kayleigh how many dpo are you?

I am on cycle day 21 and this is the longest i have not peed on a stick since having Riley Rae :haha: keep changing my mind about when I am going to test maybe next Tuesday, maybe 9th August or possibly the 19th :haha:

LMAO Hannah

Fingers crossed for a cancellation Jo.

Massive :hugs::hugs: SarahJ.

wahhaayy for not poas Tasha, but you do realise that you have come into me and mellys 'pee presure' zone :rofl: i say go with next tuesday :haha:

Hahaha, totally. But I will ignore, this is the first month I have not POAS one dpo :happydance:

How are you Hannah?

i'm ok ta chick... muddling along as usual

Aug is getting quiet close now though isnt it :(

It is, come around so quickly hasnt it? :hugs::hugs:

I really am reading everything you've all written.

Just thought I'd give you an update.

I'm soooo tired, no nightmares last night but dreamt all night, it makes me feel so tired the next day. I've noticed that even if I doze off for a few minutes I'm already dreaming, its strange the sound from whats on the telly becomes part of the dream!!! The over tiredness is making me so emotional, I just want to cry all the time! Plus I'm quite snappy. Not a nice person to be around really!

Hope everyone is ok, I will start and address what people have written, just so tired lol!

Sass glad the nighmares have eased. I get like that when overly tired, that the tv etc, merges into a dream... weird isnt it.

No Need to reply, just good to know that you are here :hugs:

Thanks for the welcome ladies!!!

I am from the US, Pennsylvania to be exact.

I am on CD17. Not sure if I O'ed this month though. This is the first AF I have had since my MC in June. And only the second PPAF I have had in 27 months!! LOL!! I have a little nursling, and we caught the egg after my first PPAF, and lost him. So I know my cylces are most likely normal, since I have done this pregnany many times! LOL! So I am now in the 2WW, and hoping for the best! Hugs!

hello girls can i join in please, my lil baby girl was born sleeping on 27th june 2011 jst finished my pp bleed bout a week ago and have started using opk's already. hopefully i will get my rainbow baby very soon x

:wave: welcome Danni, let me know what details, if any, you would like me to put on 1st post?

Sorry to hear about Layla :hugs: fx'd for your rainbow bfp in the near future xxx

hi dani :) sorry ot hear about leyla....

Tasha - go yoou.... join my test late team, so far its just me in the group hahahahaha... im aprox 16DPO :happydance:

sass - glad nightmares have eased and dont worry if yo dont feel up to posting.... as long as you know we are alll thinking of you....

AFM i have just been punched in the gut (not literally) im so hurt and upset.... my old best friend has just had her baby boy...... her pregnancy has upset mee and hurt me the most for some reason.... obviously ive never told her that...... anyway her baby was born saturday and i have been trying to showw my excitmenet for her and show her im interested, so along with everyone else i have sent congratulations on facebook asked how her and birth was etc, and same on her boyfriendds wall....

anyway her sister commented on a status of the boyfriends and said "kayleigh stop asking questions leave them be" well cheers for that.... my baby should be 2 weeks old as if it isnt difficult enough to be try and be excited for a new pregnancy/baby let alone when you used to be so close to someone....

so maybe i did send one too many messages (no at once i might add im not a stalker :haha:) but did i really deserve the slap in the face.... sheclearly knows i lost my baby boy.... i feel likke i cant "pretend" to be happy for anyone else pregancy/baby.... its too much.....

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: kayleigh No u certainly did not deserve that. I am totally the same, completly OT asking questions and trying to act interested, when really it is the last thinkg i want to know/think about.

xxxx

the whole thing drives me mad..... especially as i should have had my baby before them all :( irrational i know, but god i just dont know how to react... i dont want to mis out, or people think they cant tel me stuff, but then i hate when people just tell me everything... but then i hate it wen people give me sympathy/.... just on know what to think and how to feel...

god knows how im gnna react whe SIL has her baby in 5 weeks.... im DREADING it :( xxx

hey girls, im not down with all the abreviations!!! lol. could some one give me a lesson in hte lingo!!!!!lmao x x x

Linz here is a big list of them all... my bible :) Hope u ok today hun?

Girls just done another Opk and still no second line :growlmad: will I ever get one??? gettin impatient now. I thought I would get a gradual darker line, but perhaps not xxx

it's so frustrating isn't it, I am fed up of having to remember not to drink anything and hold my wee in all the time :haha: I'm giving it till Friday and if nothing by then I'm giving up until after AF as I just don't want to stress myself out this first cycle. At least if I wait for the cycle after AF I know things should have settled down by then. xx

Welcome Dani, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Kayleigh massive massive :hugs::hugs: you didnt deserve that, god I wish fb had a bitchslap button, that girl deserved at least a virtual one :hugs:

Annnnnd :shock: 16dpo OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Normal luteal phase is 10 to 16 days, if you dont have AF tomorrow then I would say you are pregnant :happydance:

panorama channel 1 "one born every 4o seconds" is about meternity care etc for anyone wantin to watch x

:hugs: Kayleigh, she sounds like a bitch tbh, i think its great that you can at least pretend to be happy for her, i say congrats to my former bump buddies but can't ask questions yet (don't want to hear all about it yet!), my SIL just had a baby girl and its bloody hard, i sobbed my heart out :hugs:
Yay for 16dpo, i so hope your bfp comes soon (or on your birthday if you hold out that long lol)!!

Hope everyones doing ok, haven't read much as i'm busy eating popcorn lol dvd night with abbie, i'll read more later on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->