Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

thanks linzie - recording it.....

Tasha hahaha i know, but with these crappy irregular periods i just dont know.... ive had crappy periods for so god dam loong.....

it wasnt actaully the girl who was pregant it was her sister....

hannah im soo excited for xmas :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just caught up. Its been chatty in here!
Hi Newbies!:hi:

Kayleigh - your friends sister sounds like a bitch. :hugs:

thanks melly..... i dont thik she isa bitch maybe she didn realise.... ive sent her a message anyway xx

Yesbut usually you have not used an opk. I have never heard of a luteal phase longer than 16 dpo, ooooh fingers tightly crossed.

I am not excited for christmas at all today, I vary between being excited and dreading Riley Rae's first christmas.

Tash m same, keep thinkig about Charlies forst xmas, but i get excited at thought of going to his grave with a present etc etc... and he will have his headstone by then :)

this is what i wrote to the sister.....

your comment what you wrote, felt like a punch in gut to me.... you dont realise how difficult is for me to show excitement and enthusiam, when i find out my friends have new pregnancies/babies....

maybe i was a little too over powering, but there are ways to speak to a mother who has very recently lost a baby...

i would hate for emma to think i was being pushy, but its how i have grieved this past 4 months... i throw myself into my friends and their lvies to occupy myself and distract myself from my own life....

please dont think badly of me, i just wanted to show i care and show im as happy for hr as anyone else is...

congratulations aunty Natalie xxxxx..

and tru never used OPK, and istill think i have always ovulated around 14th..

lilly was def around 14th...

charliie would have been too,...
and then got positive OPK on 14th, so maybe ya right

xxx

Glad it is not just me Kayleigh, honestly Honey's first christmas the lead up was just awful, like the anticipation was 100 x times worse than the actual day, christmas day there was obviously some tears but not nearly as many as there were in the lead up.

I think you worded that perfectly :hugs:

Of course I am right, as I keep telling you I always am :smug:

SOooooooo excited for you. I am going to send you a pregnancy test in the post :flower::haha:

Im sorry i didnt know u recently lost yor baby im sorry to hear that , If i had known that, i woodnt of wrote that.I didnt mean to upset you if i have , u must think im a rite bitch now. I dont think badly of u at all im just a little overwhelmed wiv it all. I apologize. Luv Aunty Natalie.. please reply im worried ive upset you

thats what she wrote :(

ahhh sory i thought you would have known.... no i dont think youra bitch at all.... :) i just wanted to try explain wh i may have been a bit pushy..... i lost my by boy at 6 months...

and i miss emma so much just dont get to see her....
i get you must all be over whelmed its a mssive cary exciting exhausting time for you all, and i guess i didn help.....

dont worry about me im fine... hope i hvent upset you xxxx.. thats what i replied....

and tasha hilariious... steve would confiscate it anywa lol xxx

Oh bless her, at least she understand a little now. And the fact she was worried shows she is genuine :flower:

And dont tell him :haha:

yeh, i actually feel bit bad no lol...

dont tell him|??? are you encouraging secrets within my relatioship?? hahahahaha

Yes because POAS is more important than honesty :rofl:

aww it seems like she realised what she said and felt bad about it. Hope you're OK hun :hugs: it's really hard isnt it with so many people pregnant and with babies - someone on my fb has just put their scan pic up and started doing those baby gaga updates, it's hard not to feel crappy about it :(

love ya tassh lol..... bloody brilliant...

and yes it is elhaym :( im normally ok, but had bit of off day today.... so let the comment get to me. but she was sorry and i was sorry so all is wel in love and war lol.. xxx

Elhaym, I blocked the baby gaga thing couldnt handle seeing people due one or two days before or after me, and so therefore knowing exactly what my baby should be doing. Big :hugs:

Haha, I have my priorities right yea? :thumbup:

yeah I'm going to block those updates I think, she's only 14 weeks so I can't take another 26 weeks of that, LOL :haha:

mummymarsh I admire your POAS control, I'd have cracked by now! xx

Awww.....I feel bad for calling your friends sis a bitch now. I'm glad she tried to understand. :hugs:

Agree with Tasha, POAS is more important than honesty!! I wrote about my BFP in my BnB journal before I told Rod. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->