Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

:wave: welcome Danni, let me know what details, if any, you would like me to put on 1st post?

Sorry to hear about Layla :hugs: fx'd for your rainbow bfp in the near future xxx

hiya hunnie, yeah jst put on first post ttc even tho my pp bleed jst finished so havent got a clue when my period is due so im having to use opk everyday at the minute, no smiley yet tho!!! x x

Elhaym, I blocked the baby gaga thing couldnt handle seeing people due one or two days before or after me, and so therefore knowing exactly what my baby should be doing. Big :hugs:

Haha, I have my priorities right yea? :thumbup:

hello tasha i had to delete my facebook for this reason could not stand the updates of everyones pregnancys when mine had ended so badly:cry: so bnb is my new addiction now :haha: x x

god i can see myself struggling already trying to keep up with this post already lol im sure i will get used to it tho. lovely to meet u all tho x x

Evening all,

ive been out for dinner and then cinema with my sis, watched Horrible Bosses, it was actually quite funny!!

MM - im glad your friends sister sent that message back to you :hugs: i cant believe your gonna wait soo long to test!!

Hi Dani and Elhaym, hope your both 'ok' :hugs:

Hey Tasha/Hannah - hannah i cant believe you have a christmas ticker ALREADY!!! Tasha i didnt enjoy xmas last year :cry: i cried alot in the morning. Felt like i was cheating on Kasper because the year before we planned and bought things to have an 11 month old at home with us but we had a 3.5 month old instead... was hard :-( im hoping this year is better but i cant see it. all i think it that Kasper could of been dead inside me on xmas day and i didnt realise!! :-(

I dont think im gonna bother with OPKs but want to buy some HPTs, ive never done the whole 'trying' thing before. I just tested when AF was late so im quite excited about poas from like 7dpo :haha:

lots of love xxx

Just ordered some cheapie HPTs off Ebay :shock: :happydance: x

Think i'm gonna do OPK's from next cycle, should be middle of august when its starts, just so i know where i am and when i ov, if i even do ov anymore :(

Lol Jo i'll be a bit behind ya but we'll be ttc buddies!

Prepare for lots of questions, never used OPK's before, like Jo i never 'tried' before now! x

:happydance: yay for ttc buddies :) coz every1 else will b preggers by then!

Ive been tempted to use fertility friend & temp but just dont know how ill do it with working different shift!!

Xxx

ive bought myself a clearblue fertility monitor but i need my 1st proper af to start before i can start to use it so using opk's till then!! When i fell preg with Leyla it was the 1st month i ever used opk hope im that lucky again this time but doubt it dnt seem to have much luck these days x x

Lol i know we're going to be left behind...everyone else will have their bfp's, maybe even their rainbows by the time i get pregnant!! Lol your trying before me, don't you leave me too :(

I looked at CBFM's on ebay, i'm considering it tbh but its expensive, heard good things about them though! x

Dani i may be joining ya with the cbfm, good luck with it, hope you get some good luck xx

dani - you will get used to it, but dont feel you got to read back pages and pages etc,

Melly - dont wory i wanted to smash her face in lol, but i feel bad for sending that message now....:dohh:

KELLY - god luck wih OPKs i guess i find out if they were successful for me this month :)

Jo - i love that you have ordered some IC HPT :) yippeee.... and i really want to see horrible bossses too :)

how are te rest of you???

AFM i woke up last night and hobbled to the bathroom coz i was 100% CONVINCED that my flipping AF arrived, i could feel it trickling and everything...... got to bathroo wiped and nothig... :shrug: not knowing is driving me mad hahaha, my cramps were alot worse last nght, soi know its coming..... just wish it would hurry up so i can get on with next month..... i was tempted to put a pad on last night when i got back in to bed but didnt coz didnt wanna iritate myself and get thrush back.... still nothing this morning, either......

ohh and melly i love that you told your b'n'b journal before you told rod hahahaha xxxx

Morning girls,

Jo massive :hugs::hugs: I think Christmas will always be bittersweet but the 2nd was not as hard as the first IMO.

Kayleigh 17dpo and trickly CM, you are soooooooooooooo pregnant :happydance:

LMAO Melly, love that you told your journal first :haha:

Dani massive :hugs: it is so difficult isnt it?

Kelly good luck with the opk's, I have never really tried properly either, I have been NTNP for pretty much eight years though as I have not been using contraception since then :haha: I tried temping once, shortly after my mc before Riley Rae and because my sleeping pattern isnt very good, it doesnt work for me.

AFM: I have absolutely no symptoms. And I have a cold, booooooo. Had a great driving lesson this morning, I am moving into fours with the things I am doing which basically means I rarely need prompting :happydance:

tash you will be driving before you know it :) does matt drive?? do you have a car??/?

lmao i dont think there actually was anything trickling down my leg i was just imaginig it...... xxxxxxxx

Regardless of whether it did or not, I think you are :thumbup:

No, Matt doesnt drive, he is learning to atm and so no we dont have a car yet, need a people carrier :wacko:

How are you Kayleigh, any symptoms?

I watched one born every 40 seconds last night

Morning girls! Because I dunno where I am in my cycle since I only gave birth 4weeks ago I've been using clear blue ovulation sticks for past two weeks as can't start using cbfm till first day of nxt cycle anyways got my first smiley today!! I hope it's not the hcg still in my system tho. X

:wave: welcome Danni, let me know what details, if any, you would like me to put on 1st post?

Sorry to hear about Layla :hugs: fx'd for your rainbow bfp in the near future xxx

Forgot to add other bits yest didn't realise leylas birthday is 27th June 2011 and my birthday is 1st oct and I will be 25 on my birthday x x:thumbup:

Morning girls! Because I dunno where I am in my cycle since I only gave birth 4weeks ago I've been using clear blue ovulation sticks for past two weeks as can't start using cbfm till first day of nxt cycle anyways got my first smiley today!! I hope it's not the hcg still in my system tho. X

I imagine if it were the HCG in your system then you would have had nothing but smilies, if that makes sense

I imagine if it were the HCG in your system then you would have had nothing but smilies, if that makes sense

Yeah I thought that too, anyways done the deed this morning jst incase :sex::sex: lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->