Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

ooo dani that sounds good.. noo idea about hcg levels etc but hope its a true smiley....

ooooo people carrier hahahaha :) you will need a good 7 seater :) are you betting who paasses first lol....

only symptoms im getting are AF ones :( xxxx

When I last got my bfp I had period symptoms mummy marsh I honestly thought I was getting a period so u never know x x

i dont think i can remember any symptoms at all with my other 2.... i have hope, but i dont want to get it up lol....

last month i was convinced i was pregnant, i felt more pregnant last month than i do this month lol... xxx

MM i felt less pregnant the month i was!! Hope its the same for you xx

Ladies, talk me out of trying now! I'm kinda at my fertile time and i'm seriously considering it :( I'm only 10weeks post, would be 12 weeks if i actually did catch the egg (not likely i know but possible!), remind me that its a bad idea!
I know someone who's pregnant 12 weeks after and shes doing great, i've healed really well this is what i'm telling myself, talk me out of it lol xx

I don't know whats got into me, its like an obsession, i don't like it x

i say go for it.... sorry not want you want to hear lol.....

Yeah thanks kayleigh, way to talk me out of it lol :)

I want to but i dunno, i won't catch first cycle anyway so theres really no reason i can't is there, like a practice run kinda! lol

I think you should try too I am but I'm the same I dnt think it will happen this month for me either jst having a practise too lol I'd b over the moon if I was tho coz getting married nxt June and really dnt wanna b a fat bride!!! X

if i get AF this mon th it will be my 3RD AF since charlie.... 1st month just was getting period out the way etc, last month was first real month of NTNP and then this month.....

i feel, totally ready, totally prepared, totally scared, and totally mental lol.... xxxxxxx

Lol I've not decided yet what i'm doing!
Hope it works for you Dani, some do catch the first egg, hope ur one of the lucky ones!! xx

wahooo, just ordered loads of stuff for my ann summers kit :) cant wait for it too arrive, this means i can start doing parties again :) xxxx

I am sure that it is a real surge hun. Like I said you would of had it in your system all the time rather than it just come now, so fingers crossed for catching that egg.

I have lots of hope for you Kayleigh, lots of AF symptoms are the same/similar to preg symptoms. And your are totally mental :haha:

Kelly, honestly after secion you never know how long the scar is going to take to heal, they give these time lines but they dont know, they are just guessing. With Riley Rae I was part of research into section scars (the shape etc and what outcome it had), at my 12 week and my 20 week (plus I was meant to have one at 32 weeks) I had internal scans to look at the scar and they discovered that my scar still isnt healed on the inside, hardly at all. That was 2 years 8 months after my section, what am I meant to do wait til Kaysie is 30 incase it still doesnt heal? :haha:

it is quite stressful, but i did used to have lot of fun.... :) i made just short of £100 from the rabbit raffle so bought loads of stuff with money for kit... just need to get some parties booked now lol.... not done a party since xmas.... scaryxxxx

Thanks tasha, can't believe it wasn't healed at all! I'm not sure at all now, its healed on the outside well but who knows how it is inside, saying that it may not be healed in 2 years either? It may not make a difference if i try now or in 2 years in that case? I don't know i'm all confused lol xx

That is exactly what I was trying to say you could wait two years and it still not be healed. Did I tell you I was ntnp preventing from 3 weeks after section with Kaysie (it wasnt purposely but contraception is difficult for us, I cant go on some pills because of my clotting disorders, can go on another cos it gives me migraines and we dont like condoms) and was pregnant by the end of July, so just over two months after Kaysie was born, so I dont think I can push you to not TTC or NTNP, cos that would be hypocritical, plus I would love you to get pregnant. :thumbup:

Hey Girlies, just checking in, no time to catch up. Am super duper tired. Its 11.00pm here and I've had a busy day. Will have a catchie uppie tomorrow. G'nite all. xx

Thanks tasha i love u xx I can't have the pill either because of migrane with visual disturbance lol just means my eyes go 'blurry'!! I really want to try, i'm scared but i'm pretty confident that it won't happen first cycle so theres no reason i can't start now, gives me a head start for september!!

Kayleigh, he told me 6months to let myself heal but like tasha said, how do i know i'll be any more healed in another 3 months than i am now? x

Morning ladies!!! So much to catch up on!!

First, for those not sure if they should start trying or not. I always use myself as the indicator. I was told to wait 2 cycles to TTC after we lost our DS, but we did not. I knew that if I became that everything would be fine, and no need to wait, if I felt up to it. So we are at it. If We did not catch the first egg, it will have been 2 cycles. And we have caught the egg twice before, so fingers crossed.

I think you should test!! (mummymarsh), it is quite possible you are pregnant. Are you cycles normally long, or irregular? Those are all the symptoms I have had when pregnant. But I totally see your reluctance, it is so heartbreaking to get a BFN.

Dani, I hope that you are Oing and that your cycle is getting back to normal. I think we lost our babys at about the gestation. I had my first PPAF exactly 5 weeks to the day, so it is possible.

As far as holidays and such, I am not even thinking of those milestones. But hugs to all! It is such a bad time of year, especially when you have lost a baby around that time.

We had our Judahs memorial service last night. It was beautiful, and was the closure I needed. I cannot believe it has almost been 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->