Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

I'm sure my body is 'ok', i had my ppaf almost exactly 4 weeks after Evan was born, just had my second and it was the same as i normally have! x

popping in from work again... naughty naughty :blush: but will catch up properly later.

MM test

Kelly I caught the month after coming off the pill with Harri and we only DTD 2 times that month :blush: we were not trying at that point, and I thought the first few cycles the pill would still be in my system iykwim. but like Tash said, who knows when u will heal properly. I think U deep down know what the right thing for you is xxx

danni Sj uses CBFM

Eveyone else sorry I will have to catch up properly later, these are just the things that stood out at me xxx

night melly xxxx

jenni oh yes my periods very from 28 days to 40 days thats y i hold off testing :) glad memorial servive was lovely.. time flies by doesnt it :( xxx

Thanks hannah, can't believe you had just come off the pill, i thought it took ages to leave your system too lol apparently not!! I think deep down i want to try now, my heart says yes! My head will never be actually 'ready' for the stress and worry another pregnancy would cause, part of me thinks if i leave it too long i'll have too much time to obsess about it and i'll convince myself not to go through it again iykwim?

Kayleigh, test test test!! We're all desperate for you to get your bfp, i think its good that your waiting though (if you can, waiting is awful!), hopefully it will be a fantastic birthday present! xx

Night Melly.

Hannah is sooooo naughty. Get back to work. :haha:

I think if your heart feels ready then go for Kelly.

Kayleigh when do you test again? We need someone to test soon or I will need to feed my POAS addiction :dohh:

For goodness sake Kayleigh just test!!!

It might even make me feel more cheerful :winkwink: *manipulation* :winkwink:

lmao sarah... look you, dont even try it lol...

and tash 6th august about 11 days.... xxx

Kayleigh, we are all feeling withdrawal symptoms, do one for the team.

NaughtySarah nice to see you post, how are you today? Where in your cycle are you? Any symptoms?

I'm no better, no worse lol!

I'm 7dpo, boobs slightly aching, and quite tearful! Lots of backache!
TBH I usually get sore boobs before AF, not so much in early pregnancy so expecting AF next week!

Poor Rob must be so fed up of me, the house is an absolute tip and I have no motivation at all!

xxx

Be gentle on yourself Sarah, you seem to put a lot of pressure on yourself to be everything and everyone to all of us and everyone in your RL. So what if the house is a tip, the cleaning can wait til another day. It is only months since your beautiful boy was born sleeping, and so much has happened since then and you have remained busy all that time, so now it is probably coming out in your dreams, the pain has to escape some how. I promise you Rob isnt fed up, at all. :hugs:

I hope this is your month hun. When will you test?

Ooops just read and it seems I am a POAS pusher.

I am fine hun, some people just have no clue. It was on here btw.

I'll try and wait to test till a week today, try and wait lol!

I have my first counselling session in the morning, not sure how that will go. The leaflet says it may recommend that you go for group sessions for anxiety management etc, well considering I was a nurse in a mental health day hospital and used to run these classes I don't think so, lol!

PM me and tell me what the fool said, I can't believe some people!

xxx

Woohoo, finally got a positive OPK! Not been in the 2ww for a while, this should be fun - I don't think! :haha:

:hugs: Sass, hope your feeling better soon, i have no motivation either but who cares if the house isn't as clean as usual? Your allowed to feel like that and when you feel better your house will be the way it was, i'm sure Rob understands that :hugs:

Tasha :hugs:, thats a stupid thing for someone to say, most people really have no idea at all x

sorry i dont post much im officially crap, but feel this is only place i can vent this as dont want ppl on facebook to see it...... i jsut looked after my friends 18month old for her whilst she went for her 20wk scan (bein around toddlers is not a problem for me and i offered) anyhooo she jsut got back and shes havin a pink one :-(:nope::cry::sad2: everyone around me and other friends have had boys up until now and gemma was so sure she was havin a boy too that i hadnt even given it a second thort.......... i feel physically sick and sometimes i think i cant be friends with my friends any longer its too hard, i just wanna go away where no one knows me start again and get my rainbow and no one will no its a rainbow or wot ive been threw.....bad/sad times x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->