Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

sorry i dont post much im officially crap, but feel this is only place i can vent this as dont want ppl on facebook to see it...... i jsut looked after my friends 18month old for her whilst she went for her 20wk scan (bein around toddlers is not a problem for me and i offered) anyhooo she jsut got back and shes havin a pink one :-(:nope::cry::sad2: everyone around me and other friends have had boys up until now and gemma was so sure she was havin a boy too that i hadnt even given it a second thort.......... i feel physically sick and sometimes i think i cant be friends with my friends any longer its too hard, i just wanna go away where no one knows me start again and get my rainbow and no one will no its a rainbow or wot ive been threw.....bad/sad times x x x x x x

i havent had to face that yet thats why im trying to conceive straight away coz i could face anyone having a baby before me out ppl i know and i only had my baby 27June also a lil girl:hugs: i do know exactly what u mean by u can stand the toddler coz i went to asda yesterday and when i see i newborn it makes me wanna cry coz thats what i should have now :cry: i think ttc will help you i think if i wasnt concentration on ttc again i would have cracked up by now coz i think the only thing that is going to heal me will b a baby. i will never forget my angel tho i visit her every day at the cemetry :hugs::hugs::hugs: x x

sass - i have no motivation for housework when im in an alright mood let alone wheen im feeling shit lol..... keep ya chin up, and you can all look forward to my date if my AF hasnt arrived by then :) lol...

Linzie - your not crap, and totally toally get how you feel... not sure iif you saw my post last night about what my old best friends sister said, but she had a boy and my SIL is due in 5 weeks with boy and im totally dreading it :(

sorry i dont post much im officially crap, but feel this is only place i can vent this as dont want ppl on facebook to see it...... i jsut looked after my friends 18month old for her whilst she went for her 20wk scan (bein around toddlers is not a problem for me and i offered) anyhooo she jsut got back and shes havin a pink one :-(:nope::cry::sad2: everyone around me and other friends have had boys up until now and gemma was so sure she was havin a boy too that i hadnt even given it a second thort.......... i feel physically sick and sometimes i think i cant be friends with my friends any longer its too hard, i just wanna go away where no one knows me start again and get my rainbow and no one will no its a rainbow or wot ive been threw.....bad/sad times x x x x x x

Linz I am so sorry :hugs: It is so hard isn't it. I am sure Bethan is going to have a boy just to spite me (well thats how I feel anyway, I know she has not choosen what she has having, and it makes it even worse that they did not find out at their 20wk scan, again this was not by choice) But it is still early days for us, and I really hope in time we will learn to love these babies that have/are to be born. I think that feeling will always be there, and I know people who have not had losses do not understand these feeling of almost hate towards them, but hopefully they understand the need for 'distance' and when you are ready they will be there to take little steps in getting back to 'normal' xxx

Linzie your not crap your normal, anyone would feel the same in that situation hun, my sil's just had a girl and that was hard enough, i love my brother but to congratulate him just 8 weeks after he was at my baby's funeral was so hard, it would have been worse if he'd had a boy. Your not crap and i really hope you get your BFP soon hun xx

Hann i don't like the xmas ticker lol don't need a reminder of how disorganized i am lol xx

:hugs: Linzie. I wrote before in here how relieved I am that my SIL found out she is having a little boy at her 20 week scan.

I think it is normal for an angel mummy to feel this way

Nope, you are ont safe here. POAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need a safe haven before u all start literally banging on my front door waving clear blue digitals at me lol

Yes fb, bnb and text stalked. I need to know if you're having my baby :haha:

laughing my flipping arse off....

tash if im pregnant its definately yours lol........

Hahaha, totally. Is S aware or are we keeping it a secret from him? :haha:

secret :) he wasnt too impressed with my last lesbian experience haha defo wont be happy when he finds out baby isnt his, and not even a mans, but a womans lol.....

Hahahahaha, Kayleigh you crack me up. I love you (and our baby) :kiss:

:rofl: U lot are hilarious. U have made my evening.

I was just coming on to tell U all how pissed off I was as I have just been invaded my MIL and FIL lecturing me about the state of our garden, and the fact we still havent re done the bathroom etc etc... blah blah blah

but U lot have made all my pissed off ness disapear with giggles!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->