Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

and u POAS bullies :blush: have got me ordering a second batch of OPK's as I have nearly run out and this is only my 1st (and hopefully last) cycle using them!!!

xmas xmmas xmas xmas......... :)

oooooo whats it got to do with them anyway.......... damm inlaws my mil arrives tuesday and i can see its all gonna be about the sil..... DREADING august and beginning of september xxxxx

Hannah glad we were of service :haha: I would of told you to just tell them to fuck off and mind their own business, but no need now :thumbup:

I love christmas, just have mixed emotions. We are going to Butlins this year :happydance:

I can't find Kayleighs number on FB so I can text too :growlmad:

Gosh Hannah I hate the in-laws visiting, but then again so does Rob :haha:

YAY for POAS Hannah, now just to convince my MOB to POAS :happydance:

Kayleigh how long are they staying for? And who with?

i still got a few left hannah, if i get BFP this month i will send you them

I am not even letting the thought of how I am going to feel about Harri at xmas come in to my head yet (I dont mean that to sound as bad as it does) as it was xmas day last year we told my family I was preggo with him :cry:

I just think thes year Els will be soooo cute as she will be 2 and will understand more of what xmas is about. ANd hopefully I will be fat and able to stuff my face full of choccie and turkey dinner YUMMMMMMMM YUMMMMMMMMM

Plus its not my year to cook, and its my family year not ieuans :happydance:

hehehehhe sass :) if you do want my number (not to bully me into POAS) then tash has it sj too and so has kelly....

staying with us for awhile then we all go to SIL to worship her and the baby, then not long after that thank god we go on holiday and i get a break from it...... sil is actualy awesome, its just me....

yeh hannah im with you, its still charlies first christmas in my eyes and i will still be getting him a present.....

lillys birthday is 14th december so we have lots to keep ourselves busy with.....

my inlaws r a nightmare... they wont say anything to ieuan, or when he is here, they just lecture me expecting me to tell him :growlmad: It really annoys me, but he just does not seem to get why it annoys me :dohh:

Tash / Kayleigh... is there something u need to tell us????? :rofl: can I be bridesmaid???

what do you guys usually do for christmas???? what did you do as family when you were kids/lived at home.. and what do you do now you got your own families xxx

I guess for me I know how I am going to feel, iykwim?

hahahahaha hannah... tash is my babies (the baby i dont yet have lol) mother slash father lol.....

I'd love your number Kayleigh, obviously only to use with the best of intentions :angelnot:

staying with us for awhile then we all go to SIL to worship her and the baby, then not long after that thank god we go on holiday and i get a break from it...... sil is actualy awesome, its just me....

I am so glad I am not the only one with a preggo SIL phobia!!! :haha: and it doesnt really help that me and my sil didnt exactally get on before all this happened :dohh:

We arent getting married, I am Kayleigh's dirty little secret :cry: But you can be godmother if you like :flower:

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"