Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

hmmm not at night...... she has been trained for nearly 4 months in the day.... i have run out of nappies tho so she has no choice but to be dry these next 2 nights hahahabxxx

I DIY in front of Rob, although sometimes we also make it a joint effort :winkwink:!

Kayleigh, that's nothing they're often more weird than that or so frightening that they wake me up!

so sass when do u take your soy, and how much. I been reading that u should only take it for a few days at the beginning of a cycle?? yea??

Those dreams sound odd my lovely, I really hope they go for you soon and you get a good nights sleep xxx :hugs:

Rob's really good with dreams and he's just said 'I can't work that out, its mad!!!'

As for the soy, there's loads of stuff on here if you search. You take it early in the cycle for 5 days, eg CD 1 - 5 or Cd 2 -6 I think you can take it as late as CD 4 - 9. You basically take it on clomid days. There's different implications supposedly as to when you take it, eg certain days meant to make more eggs, whereas others are meant to make one good quality egg.
I take mine CD 2 - 6. I got mine from Holland and Barratt and they're a funny dosage, I think they're 23mg. After advice from someone on here I take:-

CD2 - 2 tablets (?46mg)
CD3 - 4 tablets
CD4 - 4 tablets
CD5 - 6 tablets
CD6 - 8 tablets

I say tablets they're big capsules! I think they're cheaper from Tesco!

Thanks Sass I was looking at then in H&B earlier. There is so much info on here, it is a mine field :wacko:

lmao hannah, will bear that in mind lol...

oooo sass we do "mutual masturbation" we call it hahahaha.....

and i want your dreams to stop...... :(

I want your dreams to stop too NaughtySarah :hugs::hugs:

LMAO Hannah, I just knew you were the type :haha:

We don't so much do mutual mastrubation. Lets just say I can be quite selfish :rofl:

I want my dreams to stop too. I had one a week or two ago (I don't think I've told you this), and we were in somewhere, I think a pub. Then these 3 men stood up and said everyone sit still we're going to set fire and you're all going to die, they had lighters in their hands and cans of what I assumed to petrol. We were near an open door and the dilema whether to tell the boys to run and risk them getting shot or whether to risk it and hope they didn't set the place on fire. The fear and not knowing what to do woke me up, I daren't go back to sleep in case it the dream came back!

Now I think that ones fairly easy to work out!!!!

We do three way masturbation here, downstairs joins in too :rofl:

lmao ass and tash......... flipping hilarious.... we slam so har sometimes i think we will go flying into next doors bedrom lol....

ooo thats a really horrid dream sass :( i darent hear any moree incase i gett nightmares lol... xxx

We don't so much do mutual mastrubation. Lets just say I can be quite selfish :rofl:

I want my dreams to stop too. I had one a week or two ago (I don't think I've told you this), and we were in somewhere, I think a pub. Then these 3 men stood up and said everyone sit still we're going to set fire and you're all going to die, they had lighters in their hands and cans of what I assumed to petrol. We were near an open door and the dilema whether to tell the boys to run and risk them getting shot or whether to risk it and hope they didn't set the place on fire. The fear and not knowing what to do woke me up, I daren't go back to sleep in case it the dream came back!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: awful. Can I ask have you tried sleeping tablets hun, I know they are not ideal but I have taken them when I have been desperate before now (talking 8 days without sleep) and you dont dream with them. Even if it is just once, it would give you the sleep without dreams that you so badly need right now.

yes tash thts good idea.... have you thought of hat sass???

:hugs::hugs::hugs: awful. Can I ask have you tried sleeping tablets hun, I know they are not ideal but I have taken them when I have been desperate before now (talking 8 days without sleep) and you dont dream with them. Even if it is just once, it would give you the sleep without dreams that you so badly need right now.

I won't take anything because of TTC. I have taken them in the past and TBH they don't stop me dreaming! I've always had a tendency to dream but this is just ridiculous, it feels like they never stop! I really can doze off for minutes and I'm dreaming straight away!

Tash has a point there Sass, and maybe if U break the cycle with getting a good nights sleep it will help no end.

3 way... love it.

No one gets involved with my DIY as I too am V selfish... I dont want anyone ruining my moment!!!

And as for mutual matstibation... isnt that foreplay!!!

Aaah that is rubbish, what about if you get drunk do you dream then?

right all i am off. oh is home so :sex: is calling............ again :wacko: xxxx

yes hannah basically foreplay, but we dont end up having sexx coz itsusually when im on and i do myself and he does himself but with eachother if u get me lol... night night xxx

right im off to wake lilly up and take her to toilet, then bed myself... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->