Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

:hugs: Sass i really hope these dreams stop soon hun, hopefully counselling will help them a bit? Hope it does xx

Kayleigh, Yay for training Lily at night, hope she stays dry!! Abbie still isn't completely night time trained, shes been out of nappies since she was 3 in the day but still wears 'pijama pants' at night, i don't often tell anyone that since shes nearly 6, kinda makes me feel like a bad mother, although she has Autism which is why shes not quite ready yet (its only for wee's anyway lol) Hope no one thinks i'm a bad mamma :nope: xx

Quick question, probably been answered before on here somewhere but i'm too lazy to check back lol Does anyone use the CBFM or OPK's? Would anyone recomend either? I'm going to start keeping track next cycle so i know when i ov but i've never used either before so i wouldn't know where to start really, i may get addicted to poas with either of them lol xx

Hope everyones had a good night, i went to the chinese resteraunt but barely ate a thing and now i feel sick, still waiting for my appetite to return :wacko: xx

Sorry about your appetite Kelly.

I use OPKs (cheap ones from amazon) and I also temp.

xxx

Hope everyone is ok

Dani / Elyham :happydance: for u both getting positive opk's. Girls what are your names (dani I presume U are dani, but u never know :) )

Tash sorry for BFN, but u got time yet... keep positive

SJ I hope AF buggers off soon. what u cooking for T then?

AFM no positive opk yet... but lots of practicing going on :winkwink:

My names Danielle x x

I use the cbfm as I am too ocd for opk's!

the cbfm uses a stick a day for about 10 days of your cycle and the machine tells you whether you have low, high or peak fertility. It works for me as it keeps things simple. I also conceived quickly with cbfm both times using it (last month I got a positive and that was 2nd month using it) When you consider with Evelyn, I had temped and used opks for 7 months and prior to that spent nearly 18 months ntnp, that means the CBFM works!

Hey ladies, is there any chance i can join you? I am WTTAL, i think it would be nice to have some support :) xxx

Hiya everyone I've jst got in been to cemetery then to my cousins pub for tea so treated myself to few glasses of Rose I'm classy dnt do White lightening lol I was more of a lambrini girl when I was drinking on the streets lol Speaking of rabbits n stuff I've got a vibro ring I swear by I love it lol jst waiting for oh to get home from work then I think it's :sex: time!!! lol x and mm ur def preg I dunno why u jst dnt test!! And hello Sarah Jane I see u lost ur first too, I hope cbfm works mine cost me £100 and stick £22 and batteries didn't even come with it!!! X

Massive :hugs: Kelly, no one will think you are bad mamma. They are ready when they are ready, better to have pj pants and not affect her confidence than have accidents, remember every child is different. And if anyone EVER calls you a bad mamma send them my way and I will bitch slap 'em.

Welcome rachie, so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Kelzyboo I use opks and rely on them find them really helpful when I fell preg with leyla fist month I used them I fell pregnant hopefully will work quickly this time too as for cbfm bought one a few days ago and started using it yest set me back £100 and sticks were £22 and didn't even get batteries included!!! X x

hi rachie, how are you??? sorry for your loss.....

kelly of course we dont think you a bad mum.. i was reading last night kids can still have accidents till 6 anyway and if abbie has autism then its even more understandable... she will do it when she is ready :)

AFM stil no AF... and i think we are going to tst saturday if no period by then :) i said to steve iwould rather tes before his mum gets here so we can do it together, privately and have quite excitement, or a moan.... he don wanna o it friay coz we are both working etc etc, so we agreed saturday ) wahooo... i wil be mihtly pissed if its BFN and i come on soon after lol..... xxxxx

and kelly i used OPKs this month ad got positive on CD14 and if i get BFP this month i willl say they are awesome lol...

also not impressed, just got my washingout tumble dryer, put it on cair and cat jumped up and poo'd on it :( regretting geting a kitten now lol....

Hi Rachieroo, sorry for you loss.

Come on Kayleigh test now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear kittens can be a little naughty, bless! We've never had a kitten always got an adult rescue cat. I just know I couldn't cope with kitten behaviour, lol!
I don't mind puppies, but we had a crate for both of our dogs when they were puppies:- Ziggy is a Yorkie and is 9 1/2 and Jack is a border terrier, jack russell cross with a tiny bit of fox terrier, he's 21 months and a nightmare!

I'm a bit ridiculous with pets, my mum wouldn't let me have any so I struggle to say no when the kids want a pet lol!

lmao sass... we have a puppy too....:wacko: and fish hahahaha and steve wants a bird lol..

puppy, blue is a black labrador and was 1 in february...... and she had a crate too... the kitten however is a whole other thing..... she dos go in itter tray sodont know why she thinks she can pick and choose...

AND 9 DAYS TILL MY BIRTHDAY JUST INCASE YOU ALL DIDNT KNOW :)lol wahooooooooooo

Happy Birthday in 9 days lol. Do we have to wish you happy birthday for the next 9 days with a count down!

We have 2 dogs, a cat, a giant rabbit, 2 hamsters, a bearded dragon, a tortoise, an axolotl and some fish. We also have 2 guinea pigs until about a month or two ago :-(

We fell for having a bird, we bought a yellow thighed caique (a small/medium parrot), she was lovely initially but started getting noisier, she'd hold on to bars of cage and poo on to the living room floor! We spoke to someone at the Skegness parrot sanctuary who said it was because parrots are social animals and for all we gave her lots of attention, parrots are used to being with other parrots 24 hours a day, therefore even if you only counted the hours she was on her own while we slept, it was causing her distress and she was playing up because she was lonely. One of our friends wanted her but we made the decision to give her to the parrot sanctuary so she could be with lots of other parrots, it was really awful leaving her!

ooo yes that would be nice:) thanks lol......

and naughty parrot haha.. steve is more of a canary, budgie kind of guy lol..
him and his dads have always been into birds....saddos lol......

suppose i best go get in the shower.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->