Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Trying not to give in and go to sleep, so I thought I'd upload pictures of our pets, lol!

Ziggy

222959_1949712335944_1036666347_32188643_799160_n.jpg

Jack

DSCN1126.jpg 215590_1882798262490_1017347714_2170657_5429091_n.jpg jack trampolone.jpg

Ritchie

17042011187.jpg

It wouldn't let me upload more than 5 pictures so here goes again!!

Lottie (French Lop)

IMG00081-20110417-1652.jpg IMG00026-20101222-1257.jpg

Worzel (he's so friendly, I love him :hugs:)

DSCN1232.jpg Image0286.jpg

Boris (horsefield tortoise, they originate from Russia hence the name lol)

DSCN1233.jpg

Cute pics Sarah.

Kayleigh is 19dpo so around five :happydance:

Haven't finished yet Tasha lol!

Johnny & Woody!!

Image0311.jpg

Alvin the Axolotl

28072011473.jpg 01062011303.jpg

And finally my gorgeous cat Molly who we had to have put to sleep last year, she was 16, she'd been with me from before I met Rob when I was a single parent!

Image0102.jpg

God how exciting, I had positive opk 2 days ago so I think I will :sex: later when do u think I should have sex till ( meaning how many days after smiley) ??? I hate the two week wait!!
Sarah ur animals r cute I'd b scared of anything that's not a cat or dog tho lol I've got a bichon frise called daisy she's so randy at the min coz she is in heat bonking everything in sight bless her, I wud love to breed her but I dnt think I'd b able to give any of the puppies away id want them all x x

Thanks Dani, as I said before its my mums fault cos she wouldn't let me have pets lol

TBH neither myself nor Rob were keen on the reptiles but ended up giving in to a bearded dragon (the one before Worzel, we had to have her put to sleep as she was egg bound and it had damaged her spine, Harry was devastated) when Harry offered to pay for it himself. We both think they're amazing now!

I'd love to see a picture of your dog xxx

Oh and by the way our little dog Jack was 'done' at 6 months and he still humps things especially Rob's leg!!!!!!!!!

I dunno how to upload pics onto here or I would x x

When you write a message there is the AA sign, then fonts, then sizes, A, a smiley face and next to that a paper clip, click on the paper clip. Failing that use photobucket and the IMG code :thumbup:

I am so upset, my GP's were meant to refer me to the recurrent miscarriage unit 4 weeks ago and it has not been done yet :cry:

dani, no idea really how late i am coz of irregular periods, but aprox 19DPO.... so yes i guess could be what tash said and around 5 days late....... but then again i may not have ovulated and just may not be due period yet.... who knows....lol....

I'm on my iPad so I'll try later on other comp I'm not very computer literate! If I were u I wud ring the gp, I've jst looked n realised how many miscarriages use had do u have any idea what cud b causing them??? :hugs: x x

What's ur name mm kayleigh? Actually what's everyone's name?? Mines Danielle if I haven't already said. Anyways I'm off out to buy my leylas plot at cemetrey £327 it's costing but bloody worth it for her!! Speak soon x x

yes dani its kayleigh.... and ouch £327 for her plot :( we were very lucky and didnt have to pay a thing for charlies plot or his funeral, we just paid for our flowers, and obviously paying for his headstone... xxxx

just got a call back about my cemetery fee for headstone, and no charge :) wahooo.... x

Kayleigh you had a positive opk, you ovulated :p

Dani, it is complicated. Basically after Honey died I found out I have clotting disorders, so when I got pregnant with Kaysie I was put on a blood thinning injection for the whole of my pregnancy + 6 weeks after. She was born healthy. Then from August 08 to September 10 I have seven miscarriages. November 10 I got pregnant with Riley Rae, and was on progesterone from my positive, then aspirin and blood thinning injection, the RMU professor wanted to me stay on it like Kaysie but at 16 weeks I was taken off and this is when my placenta got clotted and Riley Rae become growth restricted, I fought so hard for the right care but they didnt listen and she died. I have since had another miscarriage.

The thing is the survival of any baby depends on me having meds, but also because they didnt give me the blood thinning injections, like is suppose to happen, after Riley Rae was born I ended up with a DVT, which obviously puts me at great risk when I am pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->