Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

I can't believe they haven't done referral yet.

What a shower of sh**e your doctors etc are. You really would think when it came to dealing with you they'd be on their best behaviour!!! So pissed off for you.

Dani I'm Sarah by the way!

lma sass... when you went allowed pets as a kid you really went the full way when you grew up lol... so whats next, monkey?? giraffe???? lol...

They really are a shower of shit, and I know it sounds dramatic but for me these meds literally could be the difference between another loss, or even me dying due to DVT :(

Dani, I am Tasha :haha:

lma sass... when you went allowed pets as a kid you really went the full way when you grew up lol... so whats next, monkey?? giraffe???? lol...

As most of you know my mums not the nicest of people, I had a pet stone in a margarine tub!!: :cry: :haha:
I don't want my kids to feel like I did!

My dad absolutely loved animals, bless him all he ever wanted was a king Charlies Spaniel and she wouldn't let him have that. (my dad died in 2002, he would have been 91 this year if he'd still been alive) My dad was amazing and luckily made up for my bitch of a mother. I often think that he's with Archie and they've got loads and loads of pets in heaven :happydance:

We won't be having anymore, I don't know if I've said, but we live in rented here, moved from the house we owned to here because of Rob's eye problems. The house is owned by the Hospital Rob works for, its lovely really we have a massive garden, its really rural and very quiet. Anyway under the tenancy aggreement we're only supposed to have 5 pets!!!!!!!!!!! George bless him was trying to persuade my to buy some chickens yesterday :haha:

They really are a shower of shit, and I know it sounds dramatic but for me these meds literally could be the difference between another loss, or even me dying due to DVT :(

Dani, I am Tasha :haha:

Do you really think you needed to introduce yourself???? :rofl:

i got my first real ann summers party tomorrow :0 im petrified lol... xxx

Hahaha, only five pets for most five pets seems a lot but for you it seems a small amount :rofl:

Yes I do need to be introduced, I am the shy, retiring kind and Dani wouldnt even know I was here if not for my introduction :winkwink:

yes i like the idea of lots of pets in heaven with our loved ones....

and oh my god im pissing myself at your pet stone lmao......

Good luck with the Ann Summers.

Yes I do need to be introduced, I am the shy, retiring kind and Dani wouldnt even know I was here if not for my introduction

You carry on believing that if it makes you feel better, *shakes head and thinks poor deluded girl*

My stone was lovely I'll have you know, it had eyes, a nose and a mouth. Didn't have ears as I recall, poor thing!

Yes I do need to be introduced, I am the shy, retiring kind and Dani wouldnt even know I was here if not for my introduction

You carry on believing that if it makes you feel better, *shakes head and thinks poor deluded girl*

My stone was lovely I'll have you know, it had eyes, a nose and a mouth. Didn't have ears as I recall, poor thing!

It does because it is true :smug:

And the woman with a pet stone thinks I am deluded :wacko: :haha:

Gonna have to get dressed, you lot are such a bad influence.

Came down to get some trousers from ironing pile, saw laptop, couldn't resist. And I'm still sat here in a towel, not dressed!

It does because it is true :smug:

And the woman with a pet stone thinks I am deluded :wacko: :haha:

If you met my mother you'd know that for all I'm a little deluded I'm relatively sane considering :winkwink::haha:

lmao sass and tash............ you both crack me up to the point of peeing my pants lol...

lmao sass and tash............ you both crack me up to the point of peeing my pants lol...

I think my boys think I'm mad, I'm sat here giggling at the laptop, they've just looked at me like I've lost it! :wacko:

you have lost it sass lol..... you know you have hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->