Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Probably!

So annoyed with Rob, he said he was gonna be back at 12, had an inspection to do but would then be back. He came rushing in about an hour ago, then went again to write up his report. If I'd know I'd have gone out with kids earlier, now we're sat waiting not knowing what to do!!!! I hate it when he does this as George hangs on his every word, so he sets him up to be upset. I know its not intentional, but when your kid is saying but daddy said we were gonna do this, its really annoying. Plus George is the king of sulk, let the sulking begin!

ohhh dear....... and its never good when you got sulky kids lol........

lets hope he hurries home soon... what does he do???

steve has half day of work left tomorrow then whole of august off :0 if i didnt have work at 5 i would be in my pjs by now lol....

Kayleigh get on with the pelvic floor exercises then there will be no more peeing from laughing :haha:

Relatively sane Sass, does not mean sane :p Poor you and kids, hope it is sorted soon and you can go out.

Yay for so much time off for Steven, that will be good. You better not neglect us though :rofl:

I think I am ovulaating...again, is that even possible?

yippee tash quick go shag matt :)

and no wont be neglecting you lot, will be sick to death of him within few days lol.. weekend is plenty long enoigh hahahahah.....

ive always had weak bladder even before the kids lol.....

when i was at college doing my pre uniformed course we would line up for inspection and everyone though it would be hilarious to try make me laugh, and one time i ended up actually waiting myself.... the shame lol.... wasnt full flow put i had a patch on my trousers the size of 2 £2 coins ... they never let me forget it lol... xxx

He's a psychiatric nurse Kayleigh, he works at Rampton (one of 3 top security hospitals in the country, the other two are Broadmoor and Ashworth) Its the hospital that Ian Huntley got sent to initially! He now works some of the time as a nurse but most of the time for Unison. He's the lead rep for unison at Rampton. Head of health and safety for unison in Nottinghamshire and is also labour link officer for Nottingham!!! He's a pain in the backside with it all! He's been out doing a health & safety inspection this morning!

xxx

My brother lives near Broadmoor and once a week they test the alarm for when someone escapes, first time I heard it was scary, and it really drives home to you just how dangerous some of these people are for there to be alarm that loud warning you all to stay inside and lock the doors. Does Ramptom have an alarm like that?

I am just reading and the Broadmoor alarm is due to the escape of sommeone in 1952 and he murdered a local schoolboy

tash i used to live near broadmoor too..... and monday mornings it used to go off...10am.... then a follow up one at 10.05.....

sass i remember you saying now actually.... my far mor (sweedish for nan) used to work at broadmoor and she got stabbed in back of neck.. luckily nothing major was hit and she was ok......

xxx

tash where does your brother live??? broadmoor is in bracknell forest borough and i lived in bracknell but went school in wokingham..... xxxx

He lives in Bagshot, do you know it? They say Broadmoor is Bracknell but its actually Crowthorn isnt it? And from there to my brothers by road is 7 miles but if you went across the fields it is in direct line

yes dani its kayleigh.... and ouch £327 for her plot :( we were very lucky and didnt have to pay a thing for charlies plot or his funeral, we just paid for our flowers, and obviously paying for his headstone... xxxx

How come yous dnt have to pay for plot are all councils different?? We didn't have to pay for funeral jst flowers too I havent ordered her headstone yet but I have looked and they r really expensive!! And I bet ur excited for Friday to test x

Kayleigh you had a positive opk, you ovulated :p

Dani, it is complicated. Basically after Honey died I found out I have clotting disorders, so when I got pregnant with Kaysie I was put on a blood thinning injection for the whole of my pregnancy + 6 weeks after. She was born healthy. Then from August 08 to September 10 I have seven miscarriages. November 10 I got pregnant with Riley Rae, and was on progesterone from my positive, then aspirin and blood thinning injection, the RMU professor wanted to me stay on it like Kaysie but at 16 weeks I was taken off and this is when my placenta got clotted and Riley Rae become growth restricted, I fought so hard for the right care but they didnt listen and she died. I have since had another miscarriage.

The thing is the survival of any baby depends on me having meds, but also

because they didnt give me the blood thinning injections, like is suppose to happen, after Riley Rae was born I ended up with a DVT, which obviously puts me at great risk when I am pregnant.

God Tash u wanna sort them bloody docs out, u suing them? X x

Gonna have to get dressed, you lot are such a bad influence.

Came down to get some trousers from ironing pile, saw laptop, couldn't resist. And I'm still sat here in a towel, not dressed!

Sarah I do this all the time!! Lol x x

I dont know, we had three year ten months of fighting for Honey (she died cos my waters had been broken for eight weeks, no waters compromised her placenta and she died because of, six days before she died a scan was performed and they over measured her tummy by 10cm's (they measured 30cm's, her tummy was actually 20cm's), she was starving and no one realised, obviously more to it than this but in basic terms) and it was a long hard emotional fight, we settled out of court in the end (with agreements to changes we want made) and a month later Riley Rae died and since then have been doing a formal complaint etc. So I have been fighting for my girls for 4 years 2 months now, and I dont know if I am strong enough to carry on, I guess I will wait for the outcome of our complaint.

yes tash crowthorne.... my aunt lived there.... but crowthorne is part of bracknell forest..... yes i know bagshot, not far from bracknell.....

dani - we paid £40 cemetery fee for burial and that was it....... have you told your local council its a baby???? yes i think everywhere is different..... xxxxxx

and look at little angels headstones website, they are very good.. TASHA recommended them (lol tash) xxxxx

Hey Girlies,

Welcome Rachie, I will update 1st post with your details, let me know what u want on there. and I will properly put your on there too Dani (must have been interupted halfway through sorry)

I hope everyone has had a good day? I have been so busy in work, but came home from a site visit (not back to the office like I should have done) to put my work on the database, and I cannot bloody get on from my home laptop. I am so gunna be busted as it is the end of the month, and I am out on site visits all next week also. Oh well sod it!!

Will catch up with everyone properly later xxxx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->