Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

Hey Girlies,

Welcome Rachie, I will update 1st post with your details, let me know what u want on there. and I will properly put your on there too Dani (must have been interupted halfway through sorry)

I hope everyone has had a good day? I have been so busy in work, but came home from a site visit (not back to the office like I should have done) to put my work on the database, and I cannot bloody get on from my home laptop. I am so gunna be busted as it is the end of the month, and I am out on site visits all next week also. Oh well sod it!!

Will catch up with everyone properly later xxxx :flower:
No problem Hannah leyla was 36+4 on the 27th June didn't realise yous had put the ages in there too x x

Kayleigh jst realised wouldn't a bfp b a lovely early birthday present for you?? That's what I want by the 1st oct (my birthday) my bfp!!!! X x

Dani i had to pay just shy of £500 for Evan's plot, £150 fixing fee to put his headstone on and just over £1000 for the actual headstone, i guess not all council's let you pay less for babies because mine didn't and they knew he was a baby! Its disgusting imho!
On a better not, his headstone is now on and its perfect, exactly what i wanted! xx
I'm Kelly btw lol xx
Welcom rach xx

Hello Kelly I think it's disgusting how the councils can jst please themselves! I've been told that a headstone will take around 6months as I need to wait for ground to settle!! Leyla is in a baby garden it's a section jst for babies in the cemetery near me!! I've been looking at headstones haven't seen one I really like yet I want a black one with pink writing but haven't thought of a specific design yet!!! It looks lovely at the minute tho I go up every day nearly and have decorated the best I can for the time being and have lil pink lanterns n stuff up!! I've jst been looking at my photos of her there she is gorgeous I'd love to have her with me now I hate seeing newborns at the minute so can't face going anywhere I know that I will see ppl with newborns in prams :-( x x

What does IMHO mean Kelly?? I'm still learning lol x x

Im my honest opinion I think Dani... but might b wrong :shrug:

Kell glad Evan has his head stone, U will have to take us some pics xx

Hello ladies... may I join you in here please? :flower:
Dani sent me over here yesterday but I was feeling rather sorry for myself last night so am tiptoeing in now...
I lost my lovely son Gabriel @ 36 weeks on July 1st... though I know it's soon I'm trying for my rainbow baby already, focusing on it is the only thing keeping me going right now.

I suppose I should confess now I seem to love weeing on sticks :blush:

Delish U will fit right in here :)

I started trying as soon as we had the go ahead from consultant, and I too love to pee on sticks... although I am starting to hate my habit, as today is the 8th day of seeing only the control line on 2opks :(

I will add U to 1st post xxx

Welcome Delish. I am sorry for the loss of Gabriel :hugs:

I have been TTC since I stopped bleeding, I think that desperation of needing to TTC is normal hun :hugs:

Oh and I never, ever pee on a stick :blush:

Hiya delish I knew you would eventually come over good to see you here!!! See all of us on here are hoping for our rainbow babies and love peeing on sticks love the sarcasim tasha lol x x

lmao..... hey 2 more sleeps and im testimg... and your all gonna be sooooo dissapointed when its BFN lol.... youve built it up just to let yourselves down lol.... xxxxx

hi delish, sory for your loss :( i hope you find some support comfort and lots of giggles with us :) xxxxx

and delish dont listen, i am truthfully far from a poas addict lol....

Yayyy 2 more sleeps. Listen u, u could not have any more preggo symtoms if u tried.

but even if it is a BFN (which I am sure it wont be) there is always next cycle to get some more sexy time in :winkwink: xxx

Welcome Delish, i'm sorry for your loss x It is normal to want to ttc as soon as you can so don't worry, i plan on starting next cycle and i had a section! x

Kayleigh, i'm sure it won't be bfn but if it is we can be ttc buddies next month lol i'm sure it will be fine xx

yippeee kelly :)

i guess in 2 more sleeps we will know :) secretly im hoping we will test tomorrow.. no way i can buy a pregnancy test friday and just have it sitting there lol....

It isn't a BFN! Kayleigh - statistics say we are overdue at least 2 BFP's so we are getting at least 2 this month. You are getting one of them for your birthday! We all want it so bad for you that we are going to kharma it into a BFP for you x

go I am so glad we have a mathematician in here!! statistics are good :thumbup:

lmao SJ i love your logic....... im very excited to actually pee on a stick, who cares about the result lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->