Rainbow Makers - WTTAL, NTNPAL, TTCAL & PAL friends

hannah i tried to "thanks" your post but my button disappeared again :(

Hi delish - so sorry about Gabriel hun xxx

We 'like' people who love to POAS in here (we also like MM too even though she is mean and won't POAS!)

It is the banker in me, makes me want to do stats lolololol

But truthfully, we only have 1 BFP but have been here 3 months, as a minimum we should have 1-2 per month based on the 25% chance rule and the number of people in here x

So MM...what time tomorrow u off to buy your test... I need to know to get on here ready to update pg1 :rofl:

Yeah we need more BFP's, Kayleigh's next and then possibly NaughtySarah :happydance:

lmao you are all crazy people..... i will be sending you all OPKs and HPT on your birthdays even when your all up the duff lol.....

i got really really bad period pain at moment :(

Oooh Kayleigh CB digital's are on offer in boots, a two pack is just over £11 get a two pack one for tomorrow night and one for Sat morning :thumbup:

just a quickie is it sad that we all sit here talking to each other on here and on facebook lol.....

right im off for poo and a bath.... they need to invent waterproof laptops so i can take it with me :)

thanks tash :) i always buy twin pack anyway.... so that will save me few quid :)

lmao you are all crazy people..... i will be sending you all OPKs and HPT on your birthdays even when your all up the duff lol.....

i got really really bad period pain at moment :(

Stretching that is, and it is normal especially when you have pregnancies close together (I should know got pregnant seven months after M with N-M, 16 months after N-M with H, 3 months after H with K)

and are you seriously surfing the net for HPT offers?? lmfao

I would love naughtysarah to get her bfp.

I want every single one of us to get a BFP to be honest, I have never met a nicer group of people who deserve some happiness. Then we could have a big get together with our rainbows and get really drunk and do Friday confessions again!

I would love naughtysarah to get her bfp.

I want every single one of us to get a BFP to be honest, I have never met a nicer group of people who deserve some happiness. Then we could have a big get together with our rainbows and get really drunk and do Friday confessions again!

Awww :cloud9: that would be perfect

Thanks for the welcome lovelies... blimey, this thread moves quick. I'm glad there's more POAS addicts, my husband thinks I have a weird fetish!

And I'm on a low-carb diet (apparently good for fertility? I was on one both times before) so I get to wee on ketostix too to see if I'm in ketosis, it'll help keep me going in between the OPK & HPT times... Lord I do have a problem don't I?!

Oh Tasha - I've just noticed, I'm truly honoured to share my birthday with your precious Riley Rae (hope you don't mind me saying that).

If I Had a smiley 2 days ago but haven't had a af since baby when do u think my af will b due girls?? I'm jst popping in to try and keep up with u lot coz I have my friend over tonight. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->